What's new

Turkey To Israel: Cross Our Airspace To Bomb Iran & We Will Respond Like An Earthquak

Novice09,
you are welcome, btw this is the first time im seeing an Indian not supporting Israel.

Novice09,
you are welcome, btw this is the first time im seeing an Indian not supporting Israel.

I told you in another thread that not every Indian is a fan of Israel..But for me I am on Evil yahoodi camp :P

I told you in another thread that not every Indian is a fan of Israel..But for me I am on Evil yahoodi camp :P

The best you can do is to protect your Nation from Zionists , Believe me bro we have 1500 years of experience living and dealing with them.

When you hug a jew expect a knife in your back .....

Regards:

coming back to the topic, I personally don't think Israel will make the mistake of attacking Iran. Anti Israel sentiments run high all over the Muslim world there will be huge resentment and Iran will not think twice to go all out for a full scale war.

Israel does not need to cross Turkey to attack Iran's nuke sites. They actually do not even need to use aircraft. They can launch volleys of missiles from their submarines. Then wait for the Iranian response to see if they attack U.S. interests and draw the U.S. into it.

Israel does not need to cross Turkey to attack Iran's nuke sites. They actually do not even need to use aircraft. They can launch volleys of missiles from their submarines. Then wait for the Iranian response to see if they attack U.S. interests and draw the U.S. into it.

Sounds like a Plan :lol:

You Americans carry a funny sense when people fight and kill don't you?

Iran will do fatal damage to Israel in return , as you sow so shall you reap!:agree:

Novice09,

look, if Israel, US, China, India, Pakistan etc. have Nukes in their pockets, do they have any moral right to stop other countries from being a nuclear power :no:

US is the only country which used nukes in a war (WWII) and being a winner, termed it as essential in order to stop the war. US is the only country which had placed its nukes out of their main land (in Europe). Still they are curbing others who are developing nukes.

At last, if you want me to choose between Israel and Pakistan, I would choose Israel. Though they are not our neighbor, but they are our friends who haven't betrayed us. :cheers:

coming back to the topic, I personally don't think Israel will make the mistake of attacking Iran. Anti Israel sentiments run high all over the Muslim world there will be huge resentment and Iran will not think twice to go all out for a full scale war.

Barret but Arab nations like Saudi Arabia and UAE also have tensions with Iran ..If an attack by Israel on Iran is a boon for them..because they will also be winners with out a single shot fire by them

Barret but Arab nations like Saudi Arabia and UAE also have tensions with Iran ..If an attack by Israel on Iran is a boon for them..because they will also be winners with out a single shot fire by them

I'm not talking about the rulers or govts of the Muslim countries I'm talking about the masses. They might have their differences with Iran with their hatred towards Israel is far greater then their love for Iran

here is a better answer to you.

9094804133a6ec89ca15cbb6cee17367.jpg

e7b69dbbd775ed2dca971fc1b7ae4790.jpg

I'm not talking about the rulers or govts of the Muslim countries I'm talking about the masses

still there is differences between shias and sunnis..Is this the reason why Saudis dont like Iranians right??

i suppose Israel wants US to create panic among arabs about Iran :lol:

Arabs have no threat from iran , its just a mind game .....:P

still there is differences between shias and sunnis..Is this the reason why Saudis dont like Iranians right??

Yes you are right there are differences between muslims all over the world but comparing that to the Anti-Israel sentiments will be a big mistake. Ever heard of "An alliance of common enemy"

Sounds like a Plan :lol:

You Americans carry a funny sense when people fight and kill don't you?

Iran will do fatal damage to Israel in return , as you sow so shall you reap!:agree:

And how are they going to do that? Israel has pretty decent anti missile defenses. Combined with the long range early warning radar the U.S. just installed. they can see every aircraft and missile launch in 2/3 of Iran. they can't use their ground army. Their air force is a joke. Their proxy armies Hezbollah and Hamas don't have any real offensive capability. If they try to resort to chem or biological attacks. That will green light Israel to use their Jericho 3 missiles and nuke them. Please do lay out how you think they would respond.

On June 8 1967, the Israelis launch an attack on the USS Liberty with Israeli aircraft and motor torpedo boats, in an effort to blame it on Egypt, to bring America into the war on their side, and of course follow to the letter, their Mossad motto,

“By Way Of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War.”

As a result of their attack, 34 American servicemen were killed and 174 wounded. Israel lies as usual, claiming it mistook this warship that was flying a large United States flag, for an ancient out-of- service Egyptian horse carrier El Quseir, that was 180 feet shorter. They also claim the ship was in the war zone, when it was actually in international waters, far from any fighting. The Israeli’s attack on this warship lasts for 75 minutes during which time they shoot up one of the United States flags, resulting in the sailors desperately raising another one.

In the aftermath of this attack, the American sailors who survived are warned by the United States military not to discuss the matter with anyone due to, “national security.”

Back
Top Bottom