What's new

Turkey To Israel: Cross Our Airspace To Bomb Iran & We Will Respond Like An Earthquak

Unless Israel attacks Iran, i do not see Iranians using Nukes.
Even if they were pushed in a situation to Nuke Israel, the presence of Palestinians will still be a major factor checking such a decision and complicating the matter for Iran.

Iran's nukes will serve as a deterrant but they will not be trigger happy, they have a lot to lose in case of a Nuclear war.

I am just not sure how rational the differant religious groups in Iran are that are in Power and Iran has a long history of supporting terrorist,,Then there is the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution, do you really want to take the chance of what will happen if some extreamist happen to decide to attack Israel ,if just one bomb gets in the hands of the wrong people and are used on Israel all hell breaks loose...no country is going to be understanding if a nuclear bomb goes off in it tomorrow...

Remember the deterrance of Israels Samsons Doctrine is they attack every body if they are on the point of being destroyed....not just Iran..

if just one bomb gets in the hands of the wrong people and are used on Israel all hell breaks loose...no country is going to be understanding if a nuclear bomb goes off in it tomorrow...

Don't you think all the bombs in Israel are in the wrong hands and if the world should be worried about an extremist there is none bigger then Israel.

Don't you think all the bombs in Israel are in the wrong hands and if the world should be worried about an extremist there is none bigger then Israel.

If that was the case they would have used them already.

The sad part is that the Americans and Israelis are aggressors and follow the doctrine of "Preemptive strikes" unlike anyone else in the world, yet they have all the rights of possessing nuclear weapons.
The whole world knew Israel wasn't baking cakes in dimona yet uncle sam conveniently looked the other way.

I think one of the reasons the US protects Isreal is so they wont use those nukes...and I dont think the US could stop Israel from building nuclear weapons.

I dont know about the world but I am sure that the USA is worried about it, and I think it was one of the reasons for the Iraq war. They were worried about Saddam deciding to attack Israel sooner or later.

If that was the case they would have used them already.

Thats the only thing they haven't used so far.

Israel has attacked

Jordan
Lebanon
Syria
Palestine
Egypt

How many countries has Iran attacked so far ?

“When it comes to killing, you know well how to kill,” Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan told Shimon Peres, the President of Israel at a panel discussion at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland earlier this year. “Mr. Peres, you are older than me,” he said. “Your voice comes out in a very high tone. And the high tone of your voice has to do with a guilty conscience. My voice, however, will not come out in the same tone', Erdogan added before walking out of the stage. Leaving the conference, Mr. Erdogan said, “And so Davos is over for me from now on.”

Mr. Erdogan was dismayed at the applause for Mr. Peres by the Israeli supporters at Davos. "I find it very sad that people applaud what you said," Erdogan said. "You killed people. And I think that it is very wrong."

"You kill people," Erdogan told the 85-year-old Israeli leader. "I remember the children who died on beaches. I remember two former prime ministers who said they felt very happy when they were able to enter Palestine on tanks."

Haq's Musings: Turkey's Erdogan Blasts Israel at Davos

Haq's Musings: Gaza Killings--A Spectator Sport for Israelis

I dont know about the world but I am sure that the USA is worried about it, and I think it was one of the reasons for the Iraq war. They were worried about Saddam deciding to attack Israel sooner or later.

Not stopping and Helping are two different things.

Last edited:
Didnt Israel just attack sites in Syria through Turkey and I dont remember hearing any thing from Turkey about it... and they were through Turkeys and Syrias air defenses with out even being noticed...

It would be better that you refresh your geography. Israel & Syria have a direct border, do hope you know the Golan Heights and the War of 67 & 73 in which ground forces of Israel & Syria faced & fought each other. So if a country has a direct border with another, why it has to fly over another country and attack it. Israel directly bombed Syria without using any other country's airspace.

Sheer numbers of Shahab III , Iran has claimed to attack israel with 600+ shahabs with in hours of the start of the conflict.
The blast radius of the American MOAB is about 140 meters.

GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MOAB length is 30 feet, 1.75 inches (9.17 m), diameter is 40.5 inches (102.9 cm), weight is 22,600 lb. (10.3 tonnes), of which 18,700 lb. (8.5 tonnes) are high explosives. Blast radius is 450 feet (137.61m, 150 yards), though the massive shockwave created by the air burst is said to be able to destroy an area as large as nine city blocks.
Explosions, like pressurized water and electricity, always seek the path of least resistance. That mean in order to do any serious damages to Israel to the extent that it would force a plead for negotiations, all missiles would have to hit Tel Aviv or other areas of high population concentration with plenty of above ground structures to receive the explosive force. Iran does not have that capability.

Iran has S-300 already , they have SU-30's too but are kept secret we have Intel about it!;)
Yeah...Dream on.

Iran and syria has an agreement in order to fight jews together if attacked.
Yeah...Dream on.

Iranians have years of experience fighting wars ,...
So does Israel. However, Iran only fought Iraq and that was to a standstill. Iran has only proxy against Israel. If there is a direct war between the two, Israel has the qualitative edge in both equipment and training.

...they have oil to support a long term conflict .
Iran does not have refining capacity. A refined petroleum product embargo, such as gasoline or even plastics, will do serious damage to the country.

If israel attacked iran russia will intervene .....
Yeah...Dream on.

Thats the only thing they haven't used so far.

Israel has attacked

Jordan
Lebanon
Syria
Palestine (not a country, and never has been)
Egypt

How many countries has Iran attacked so far ?

Actually the Arab Legion attacked first once Israel was declared a state. When Egypt seized the Suez canal Britain, France and Israel attacked Egypt in response. 1967 Israel preemptively struck as Arab forces massed for their own attack. and 1973 Arab forces attacked Israel. Generally Israel only attacks when it is attacked. with a few exceptions. Like more recently the strike on the Iraqi reactor in the 80's and the Syrian nuke site in 2007.

Thomas,
only if you are done defending Israel and the few exceptions when it attacked other countries. Palestine is not a country so it gives Israel all the rights to kill them everyday through missiles and blockades ?

Now would you mind answering my question, how many countries has Iran attacked in comparison to your innocent Israel who never does anything wrong?

Thomas,
only if you are done defending Israel and the few exceptions when it attacked other countries. Palestine is not a country so it gives Israel all the rights to kill them everyday through missiles and blockades ?

Now would you mind answering my question, how many countries has Iran attacked in comparison to your innocent Israel who never does anything wrong?
Through Hezbollah, Iran is at war against Israel. One can argue that Hezbollah is needed because Iran is not capable of attacking Israel directly. Ballistic nuclear missiles will give Iran that capability.

Thomas,

Israel makes mistakes just like any other country that is ruled by man. And I merely pointed out that your list of countries was not totally accurate. The Palestinians had the chance to declare statehood when Israel did And they chose not to .....big mistake there.

Through Hezbollah, Iran is at war against Israel. One can argue that Hezbollah is needed because Iran is not capable of attacking Israel directly. Ballistic nuclear missiles will give Iran that capability.

Well if Iran is not capable of anything then why are you so worried ?
Attack them today why wait for tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom