What's new

Turkey's Sat-Launcher Plans Raise Concerns

Ankara’s western allies worry that the Turks intend to use their own launching pad to fire the long-range missiles

IT's hard the understand this statement right. Western allies probably NATO allies are afraid because their ally is going to enchance it's military capabilities. They should be happy about it, not afraid.

IT's hard the understand this statement right. Western allies probably NATO allies are afraid because their ally is going to enchance it's military capabilities. They should be happy about it, not afraid.

only if they really think Turkey as ally or it was just pure business with Turkey all these years

NATO always saw Turkiye as advanced outpost against Soviet Union, now it's the Muslim country who legitimates murders of Muslim in Irak and Afghanistan, nothing more.

We helped Turkey in the past in different areas, any further cooperation with Turkey is not off the table.

I thinks you guys understand what the west is doing to us.
Even our breathing raises concerns for them, it's ridiculous. The irony is they are having largest stockpile of nuclear weapons, ICBMs and have used nuclear weapons in a war.Turkey should go on with it's launcher program and do not give a damn about what they say.

The irony ... :coffee:

I think you understand how these western countries are Irrational and garbage!!!They have boycotted Iran because of nucelar weapon which it doesn't really exist ... They condemned us because of launching the satellite into space ... you didn't accept us as your brothers , you accepted westerns as your brothers who are trying to hinder your progress now ... Turkey wanted to work with Iran in space program ... but cancelled it because of the usa pressure ... Time will prove who is friend and who is enemy ... but i know you won't learn ... because you always hold a grudge against Iran ... do you think it's easy to make SLVs ... it took 16 years for Iran to reach this technology ... anyway , best of luck !!!

@Neptune

what say you !!! :coffee:

what i think is,

I think we're gonna launch that damn shuttle into the space, sooner or later. Our allies (not all of them but the coyotes): US, UK, France is gonna whine around like a wardog. But we're gonna do it anyways. But the most suprising part will be; China and Russia will not say a damn thing like US, UK's gonna do. Again surprisingly they're even gonna appreciate it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
what i think is,

I think we're gonna launch that damn shuttle into the space, sooner or later. Our allies (not all of them but the coyotes): US, UK, France is gonna whine around like a wardog. But we're gonna do it anyways. But the most suprising part will be; China and Russia will not say a damn thing like US, UK's gonna do. Again surprisingly they're even gonna appreciate it. :)
Turkey and NATO ,Unnatural Alliance

That's what i call it !!!

Guys, does anyone knows when the next "Defence Industry Executive Committee" will be held this year ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom