What's new

Turkish Navy and PM to accompany more aid ships to Gaza

and china...

True.

And

Barring the dispute over our nuclear technologies, U.S.A. has stood by Pakistan since 47.

We will be self-sufficient eventually, but we are going to need alot of help till then. Pakistan is literally building itself up from dirt and it has little natural resources.

And why are you going to give me a thanks and then take it away? you preparing for war? :blink:

Quit being stupid and stop posting these types of things.

Without U.S.A. Pakistan would be nothing.

:pakistan::usflag:

mind your language, You can fill the forum with your pro- terrorist state of America views, i have no problems. Don't feed me , i'm entitled to my views.

has the indian goverment condemded the attacks????????

In New Delhi, the Ministry of External Affairs said “India deplores the tragic loss of life and the reports of killings and injuries to people on the boats carrying supplies for Gaza.”

It added, “there can be no justification for such indiscriminate use of force, which we condemn... It is our firm conviction that lasting peace and security in the region can be achieved only through peaceful dialogue and not through use of force.”

The whole world is watching how Turkey will retaliate Israel for this shocking massacre, go go Turkey! It's time to punish Israel
Turkey will kill a few trees and spend some Internet bandwidths in 'strongly condemning' Israel. No more. But of course...I could be wrong...:D

Cant we ever solve this israel palestine problem. Can't we consider present boundries as the final one and recogoinse israel and move ahead?

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

We are already in the 3rd world war. It is against Muslims and it is being fought at several places.

oye yaar.. who is fighting against muslims do you consider osama mullah omer and other talibanis as muslims?

Turkey was not responsible for the first group to start. Just because the ship was flying the Turkish flag that does not mean the trip was sanctioned by the Turkish government. May be it was but do provide an official Turkish government source saying so. If Turkey sends its navy with the intention of violating Israeli territorial waters, that would constitute an act of war.

So as per your logic the jews can attack and kill any one at will, shame on you. But you know what this dont come to me as a surprise at all. You have defended the shameful actions of the jews on more then one occasions on this forum. Whether the trip was sanctioned by the Gov or not, the ship was carrying a Turkish flag, under license from the Turkish authorities, and had Turkish and many other civilians on the ship. And was attacked in the international waters, and Turkish and some other countries nationals were murdered in cold blood. And that is something that your kookoo stories and attempts at cover ups wont change.

Why are you avoiding the legitimate questions on what Turkey should do, can do and/or will do?

do Terrorist states of America & Israel believe in any legitimacy, No they don't, Who authorized terrorist state of america to attack Iraq?, so lets not talk abt it.

The champion of anti-terrorism i.e American terrorists are themselves involved in terrorism by supporting the ****** acts of israeli terrorists.

So as per your logic the jews can attack and kill any one at will, shame on you. But you know what this dont come to me as a surprise at all. You have defended the shameful actions of the jews on more then one occasions on this forum. Whether the trip was sanctioned by the Gov or not, the ship was carrying a Turkish flag, under license from the Turkish authorities, and had Turkish and many other civilians on the ship. And was attacked in the international waters, and Turkish and some other countries nationals were murdered in cold blood. And that is something that your kookoo stories and attempts at cover ups wont change.
It is only your stretching to absurd level of the logical thought process that you would come up with that interpretation.

Terrorist state of Israel
Terrorist state of India
Terrorist state of US
Terrorist state of Europe
Middle easterns are puppets......

Oh god devil has taken over the world and only innocent pakistan is left innocent as the last hope of humanity........:no:

Oh sorry not humans being human is being sub standard. last of hope of Islam

Stay on topic and dont try to derail the thread just because you love the attack by Israel.

Read my reply and understand the context in which it was posted

There might be any issues in it. May be they where in israel waters.. or may be the activitis turned violent agains the soliders..!! May be that led to the interception into such a violent one. Other wise i dont see any reason for israelis to simply go there and fire at unarmed people...

Cant we ever solve this israel palestine problem. Can't we consider present boundries as the final one and recogoinse israel and move ahead?

The Arab league and the whole of OIC have accepted the resolution by the Saudis where it says that if the jews move back to the 1967 border with full independence to the Palestinians, which I believe is a huge compromise. They will accept the Israeli state. Which has so far been resisted by the jews. They are not only not doing it but also are building the illegal settlements in the west bank which are considered illegal under international law. So as far as the racist, apartheid attitude of the jews will not change the status co will remain.

Look how much constant international attention/support the Palestinians get when they are being brutalized by the Israelis.

Nothing on this scale has ever happened for the Kashmiris and the atrocities they suffer from the hands of the Indians. Its evident nobody gives a damn about them. :angry:

do Terrorist states of America & Israel believe in any legitimacy, No they don't, Who authorized terrorist state of america to attack Iraq?, so lets not talk abt it.
The words 'legitimate questions' mean questions that are relevant to the actions that Turkey could take on behalf of itself. Sheeessshhh...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom