What's new

Turkish Navy and PM to accompany more aid ships to Gaza

Hi
If Turkey can step up the the diplomatic activities in oil producing Arab states then it will deliver a strong message to the Americans as well

in any case i dun thnk that such war will escalate but anyways just have a comparison b/w Turkey and Isarel militaries for the sake of information

Navy

Turkey

Submarines: 14

Frigates : 19

Corvettes : 7

Fast Attack Missile &
Torpedo Boats : 33

Mine Warfare Ships: 25

Helicopters & Naval Aircraft : 75

Mine Warfare Ships : 25

Main Landing Ships : 5

Landing Crafts : 42

Patrol Crafts : 11

Survey Ships : 5

Tugs : 4

Israel

submarines : 3

Patrol crafts : 11

Missile boats : 10

Corvettes : 3

Support ships : 4

Commando boats : 6

great news...i wish all Muslim countries must join together now as one nation...i know thats not possible but atleast Pakistan must also participate in this with some little donation..ab zadari tu kabhi nai jaey ga...i guess Talat Hussain must plan for this again...

Since when did you start upsetting on Pakistan's not doing anything:what:

as per ummah, Pakistan must support hamas with weapons and manpower. . And we giving aid to palestine ppl

We are a poor country fighting for its own survival what can we do?

well we are a country that now only the world's assumption....we can afford anything if and only if our politicians stop spending money on useless things and utilize resources to full extent but you know our politicians....THEY ARE JUST MF.

I am packing my weapons, hope my plastic knife and fork can do some damage to the enemy forces.

in any case i dun thnk that such war will escalate but anyways just have a comparison b/w Turkey and Isarel militaries for the sake of information

Navy

Turkey

Submarines: 14

Frigates : 19

Corvettes : 7

Fast Attack Missile &
Torpedo Boats : 33

Mine Warfare Ships: 25

Helicopters & Naval Aircraft : 75

Mine Warfare Ships : 25

Main Landing Ships : 5

Landing Crafts : 42

Patrol Crafts : 11

Survey Ships : 5

Tugs : 4

Israel

submarines : 3

Patrol crafts : 11

Missile boats : 10

Corvettes : 3

Support ships : 4

Commando boats : 6

This comparison is not the right way to look at it. Israel has anti ship missiles and it is these missiles against Turkish Naval assets instead of navy vs navy.
:cheers:

as per ummah, Pakistan must support hamas with weapons and manpower. . And we giving aid to palestine ppl
that question was for Schindler an israel supporter whose getting upset
:pop:
i support israel and its neighbour but i dont support turkey and so does india.

that question was for Schindler an israel supporter whose getting upset
:pop:
i support israel and its neighbour but i dont support turkey and so does india.​

Don't you get it from his screen name ? watch "Schindler's List"

This comparison is not the right way to look at it. Israel has anti ship missiles and it is these missiles against Turkish Naval assets instead of navy vs navy.
:cheers:

And what do the Turks have on their ships ?

If the prime minister travelled to GAZA then there will be a great resistence from israel to Turkey.

Now, lets see what happens, I thought Israel has given there word that they will attack the next boat, lets see they have balls to do that in such case :frown:

He must go with his Navy foce accompanied and Air force high alert - otherwise who knows if Israelis tries to capture them also :lol:

If they cannot spare humanitarians - anything is possible

Back
Top Bottom