What's new

Two Iranian fighters killed in Syria: Iranian agencies

RIP to these two brave fighters, that number is better than the thousand terrorists supported by israel and saudi that are dying every week thanks to Russia bombs. :lol:

The supply line of dead Farsi/Hazara Mongol Mullah heroin addicts seem steady.

Our beloved and ancient Sham will be their graveyard as before in history.

Wow, you added new insults. Hazara mongol mullah heroin addicts?

How are you not banned?

Wow, you added new insults. Hazara mongol mullah heroin addicts?

How are you not banned?

Because Hazara's are descendants of Mongols and Mongol is not an insult in any shape or form.

Farsi Mullah's is neither an insult but just a fact. In fact I forgot to add the word terrorist but that should be obvious for everyone.

Heroin addicts is a mere fact since Iran and neighboring Afghanistan have the highest number of heroin addicts on the planet.

So why should they?

Anyway did I not once tell you not to quote my posts? I have no interest in wasting my time on Farsi Mullah's.

Because Hazara's are descendants of Mongols and Mongols is not an insult in any shape or form.

Farsi Mullah's is neither an insult but just a fact. In fact I forgot to add the word terrorist but that should be obvious for everyone.

Heroin addicts is a mere fact since Iran and neighboring Afghanistan have the highest number of heroin addicts on the planet.

So why should they?

Anyway did I not once tell you not to quote my posts? I have no interest in wasting my time on Farsi Mullah's.

You need to communicate in a better manner without resorting to such racist insults.

You need to communicate in a better manner without resorting to such racist insults.

Stating mere facts has nothing to do with racism nor calling people (Hazaras) who descend from Mongols for Hazara Mongols. Anyway those are foreign terrorists who deserve what is coming for them. Out there to kill Syrians and keep the biggest genocidal dictator of the 21st century in power.

More for the collection guys:

CSBpCTJXIAAG9ak.jpg

482137_900.jpg

CSB1Bn8WUAEft6i.jpg

The supply line of dead Farsi/Hazara Mongol Mullah heroin addicts seem steady.

Our beloved and ancient Sham will be their graveyard as before in history.
These Mongols killed the khalifa the drunken bastard coward with his family and killed his entire army

These Mongols killed the khalifa the drunken bastard coward with his family and killed his entire army

A Caliph in title only not actions. 1 out of 100's before and after him. The Mongols were completely exterminated in the Arab world shortly afterwards never to return again. Those that arrive today (Hazara) also return in coffins.

Anyway Salman, when will you renounce your Iraqi passport and apply for an Iranian one? You are more eager to defend those Mullah's than Iraq or Lebanon I have noticed. Quite strange if you ask me.

Are you a firm believer of Wilayat al-Faqih? Is that why? Or do you think that Mullah led Iran will magically turn Shia's into the dominant force in the ME/Muslim world contrary to demographics, history etc? Or what is it? Do you like how your brethren (Shia Arabs) in Iran are treated? Identical people to those in neighboring Southern Iraq?

Or have you suddenly turned into a Ba'athi (the Syrian version), while crying about Iraqi Ba'athi Saddam Hussein 10 years after his death?

I wonder how you would have reacted had Saddam Hussein imported Sunni Arabs or Sunnis in general from abroad to crush the Shia Uprising in the South in 1991 further. Same as what Syrians feel when they see Farsis, Hazaras or what the hell of trash is emerging in Syria. Same the other way around when they have visits from ISIS retards. I make no distinction and want to see the destruction of them all.

@Full Moon

A Caliph in title only not actions. 1 out of 100's before and after him. The Mongols were completely exterminated in the Arab world shortly afterwards never to return again. Those that arrive today (Hazara) also return in coffins.

Anyway Salman, when will you renounce your Iraqi passport and apply for an Iranian one? You are more eager to defend those Mullah's than Iraq or Lebanon I have noticed. Quite strange if you ask me.

Are you a firm believer of Wilayat al-Faqih? Is that why? Or do you think that Mullah led Iran will magically turn Shia's into the dominant force in the ME/Muslim world contrary to demographics, history etc? Or what is it? Do you like how your brethren (Shia Arabs) in Iran are treated? Identical people to those in neighboring Southern Iraq?

Or have you suddenly turned into a Ba'athi (the Syrian version), while crying about Iraqi Ba'athi Saddam Hussein 10 years after his death?

I wonder how you would have reacted had Saddam Hussein imported Sunni Arabs or Sunnis in general from abroad to crush the Shia Uprising in the South in 1991 further. Same as what Syrians feel when they see Farsis, Hazaras or what the hell of trash is emerging in Syria. Same the other way around when they have visits from ISIS retards. I make no distinction and want to see the destruction of them all.

@Full Moon
No one eliminated the Mongols it was their conversion to islam and the civil war between them and they stayed and established many dynasties

Wilayet al faqih is a new thing that invented by shia scholar from Lebanon because the shia political theories change with time unlike Sunnis who follow the caliphate system

Wilayet al faqih made many iranians leave islam and hate arabs as for arabs who live there they fabricate and twist history to steal iranian lands if you want to open thread about their lies it will take long time to post all of their lies in here

I don't need iranian passport or anything or to become baathi because both of these regimes are murders

As what you said he already did it when we were fighting iran he imported egyptians and Sudanese he give them houses and welfare while the people in the rich south didn't have schools and later most of the Egyptians and Palestinians who lived on our wealth they became suicide bombers to kill us

8 martyrs in first 8 days of Moharram.what a beautiful and lovely sacrifice.

R.I.P

No one eliminated the Mongols it was their conversion to islam and the civil war between them and they stayed and established many dynasties

Wilayet al faqih is a new thing that invented by shia scholar from Lebanon because the shia political theories change with time unlike Sunnis who follow the caliphate system

Wilayet al faqih made many iranians leave islam and hate arabs as for arabs who live there they fabricate and twist history to steal iranian lands if you want to open thread about their lies it will take long time to post all of their lies in here

I don't need iranian passport or anything or to become baathi because both of these regimes are murders

As what you said he already did it when we were fighting iran he imported egyptians and Sudanese he give them houses and welfare while the people in the rich south didn't have schools and later most of the Egyptians and Palestinians who lived on our wealth they became suicide bombers to kill us

There were no "Mongol" dynasties in the Arab world. Only very short-lived occupation of parts of Iraq and Levant, including parts of Egypt. This lasted a few decades before the Mongols were defeated never to return again. Ibn Taymiyya (ra) emerged in that environment and led the resistance against them. Anyway those were times of that period nowadays Mongols do not bother anyone and of course I have nothing against them. I imagine them as similar on some fronts to Arabs (hospitality, love for nature and open fields etc.)

You are confusing long-established Mongol rule of Iran, South Asia etc. There the dynasties merged with the locals and became Muslim.

Mongols killed millions upon millions of Iranians and South Asians.

Mongol conquest of Khwarezmia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are many different schools in Sunni Islam. I am sure you know this. More than in Shia Islam actually.

I am not interested in their internal arguments, all I know is that they are treated poorly in general despite living in the richest area of the country. Those people are mostly Shia's btw and identical to Southern Iraqis.

There were very few volunteers and I was talking about this conflict below.

1991 uprisings in Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It just seems to me that you sometimes act more Iranian than the Iranians. I have seen this behavior among a few Shia's not from Iran here on PDF. Strange behavior. All say that they are not pro-Wilayat al-Faqih.

BTW, I respect a person like Ali al-Sistani which you already know based on passed discussions.

I didn't know you were that much anti mullah Salman ! :whistle:

Could you enlighten me ?

I didn't know you were that much anti mullah Salman ! :whistle:

Could you enlighten me ?
The obsulte wilayet al faqih is against shiasm that's why many shia ullama refused it and refused to take this position after khomeini's death

Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:39am EDT
Related: World
Two more Iranian fighters killed in Syria: FARS| Reuters

DUBAI

Two members of a unit of Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) have been killed in Syria, Fars news agency reported on Saturday, a day after confirming two other IRGC deaths in Syria.

Mostafa Sadrzadeh and Milad Mostafavi were killed in the northern Syrian city of Aleppo on Friday and Saturday fighting against Islamic State, Fars said.

On Friday, an IRGC spokesman confirmed the death of two other Iranian fighters in Syria, including an ex-bodyguard for former Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Iran is the main regional ally of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and has provided military and economic support during Syria's four-year-old civil war.

The number of Iranian casualties in Syria has risen in recent days.

Sources told Reuters this month that hundreds of troops had arrived since late September to take part in a major ground offensive planned in west and northwest Syria, in the biggest deployment of Iranian forces yet.

(Reporting by Bozorgmehr Sharafedin; editing by Jason Neely)

Back
Top Bottom