What's new

Two teen Bangladeshi died in India

nd who has lived to tell a story that indians killed them by beating up??? some haters!! if the guys are dead(RIP) then who told indians beat them upo ? uncle sam...
it will never be convincing when you have set up mind already
it will b convincing enough if u hav set up ur mind!.......who the hell from heaven came to tell indians beatn them...u r a sane senior member act like one! atleast u dnt go by rumors!huh

nd who has lived to tell a story that indians killed them by beating up??? some haters!! if the guys are dead(RIP) then who told indians beat them upo ? uncle sam...

it will b convincing enough if u hav set up ur mind!.......who the hell from heaven came to tell indians beatn them...u r a sane senior member act like one! atleast u dnt go by rumors!huh

can you read the bangla news ? check it has been confirmed from local indian sides.

BSF told us that!

can you read the bangla news ? check it has been confirmed from local indian sides.

no cnt read bangla.......but will believe only if will c it in tomm indian newspaper as u said it is confirmed by local indian sides....no ofence if its not a rumor.....nd i'm sorry for the lose of 2 young stars..RIP
can u please provide any indian or international link.....please....no ofeence taken nd hope not given!

BSF told us that!

lets wait nd watch until news gets through other news channels/papers.......actually its hard for me to believe this news being an indians so want to confirm news first

This is an eye Opening Story for all those who seek to Study in India.

These sort of people have a simple and an old fashioned mind set. They are streotypical and abusive. Im sure any Self respecting Human would look on this with disgust. However we can't blame all indians,this only creates more tension and conflict worsening the situation and damaging ties. Every country has this sort racial and cultural abuse. A black Man shoot dead in America and the judge lets the white man off the hook. A 13 year old Girl in Pakistan is shoot just for asking for education. A Bangladeshi Man critics an Islamist party and is acussed of Blasphomey.
However,my prayers are with the two boys and their families. I Know that Indian authorithes will arrest those guilty.

Just a day or two ago we returned a BSF members weapon and this is the reply we got from ungrateful indians !!

dada r u a G.. :ashamed: ?

maybe they thought they were muslims :laughcry:

bloody dalit convert muslman :pissed: jk

what is G?

These sort of people have a simple and an old fashioned mind set. They are streotypical and abusive. Im sure any Self respecting Human would look on this with disgust. However we can't blame all indians,this only creates more tension and conflict worsening the situation and damaging ties. Every country has this sort racial and cultural abuse. A black Man shoot dead in America and the judge lets the white man off the hook. A 13 year old Girl in Pakistan is shoot just for asking for education. A Bangladeshi Man critics an Islamist party and is acussed of Blasphomey.
However,my prayers are with the two boys and their families. I Know that Indian authorithes will arrest those guilty.
if you see most reaction of Indian members, they did respond with disgust.

The true face of our so called friendly neighbors.

if you are travelling in India and get killed by some antisocial element will you blame India?

This type of brutality and killing patronized and cheered by indian institutions, govt, law, media and even people. We can not expect anything better from india and our citizens can not expect anything better from subservient regime in power. Until same reply is given to indians, india will never stop its brutality, period.

Back
Top Bottom