What's new

UAE, Bahrain condemn abduction of Israeli civilians by Hamas

Yep. Shut your mouth and listen to me. I am the only truth teller and you brown Pakistani savages who live abroad don't deserve to open your gobs. Especially when I am speaking up.
Look,I have to agree that partially Dubai and Abu Dhabi have become a big partyland.

incorrect. Terror is terror. Terrorist is terrorist. You fight an army, it is war. You intentionally attack civilians and children, that is terrorism.

The cause may be interpreted differently as I think you mean. A nation's government may call a separatist movement a crime whereas those asking for such separation may call it a freedom struggle.

Not historically and factually speaking.
What Hamas did is called Collateral damage. What 9/11 and the London Bombing etc. were is called terrorism.

No. But seems like you folks want Palestinians to throw roses on jewish colonizers.

Agreed. Blood must be repaid when time comes.
BTW, tail is very difficult thing to hide man. It doesn't matter how much civilized you act...

I have no dog in this fight. But if you slaughter women/children in their homes and violate all norms of war you are asking for trouble

What Hamas did is called Collateral damage. What 9/11 and the London Bombing etc. were is called terrorism.
I hope you are being sarcastic here

Not saying that I believe in the concept of "an eye for an eye".

But Jewish settlers (Kibbutzim) are an aggressive militant people, armed to the teeth. Armed by Israel Govt. at the Kibbutzim's request. These people went in knowing full well that they are stealing the lands and livelihood of legit people living in their legit-owned land. It's white neo-colonialism all over again.

Just like how they removed native Americans from their settled lands so white settlers could settle in their newly 'discovered' lands. In some cases whites gave the smallpox infected blankets to wipe out Native American populace in North America. The Kibbutzim are doing much worse.

They have routinely murdered Palestinians (yes older people, children and women as well) in the process of illegally occupying Palestinian land.

Nothing justifies any murder of non-combatants on any side.

Before commenting one should be informed on all facts. Hoosh-se baat karna chahiye.

Bzzzztttt - wrong!

"Minimizing civilian casualties" is just propaganda - more like "Kill 'em all - let God sort them out"

Civilians getting killed in Gaza is just collateral damage to Israeli Army.

If you bomb Gaza from 15,000 feet up - do you think you can sift civilians from military targets?

Israeli Army and Air Force just don't care anymore.
As long as Israelis are attacking military targets they are following the rules.
According to the rules, the Palestinians should separate the armed forces and the civilians. If they don’t, they are responsible for civilians killed.

When you compare civilian casualties the correct comparision is between civilians killed outside military targets.

Israel has the capability to hit on or very close on target.
The Joe Sixpacks of the world cannot rule out that Israelis are hitting targets without military value, since you need inside information about why the target was hit by a bomb. But You also cannot determine that it was a war crime.
When Palestinians create a bloodbath out of a concert and take civilian hostages including foreigners, you know for sure that they are guilty as hell.

am I supposed to laugh at this
You laugh at civilian casualties, so why not?

Collateral damage only occurs when a legal military target is attacked so a large part was targetting civilians and a war crime.

As long as Israelis are attacking military targets they are following the rules.
According to the rules, the Palestinians should separate the armed forces and the civilians. If they don’t, they are responsible for civilians killed.

When you compare civilian casualties the correct comparision is between civilians killed outside military targets.

Israel has the capability to hit on or very close on target.
The Joe Sixpacks of the world cannot rule out that Israelis are hitting targets without military value, since you need inside information about why the target was hit by a bomb. But You also cannot determine that it was a war crime.
When Palestinians create a bloodbath out of a concert and take civilian hostages including foreigners, you know for sure that they are guilty as hell.

Is Israel laying siege on a populace depriving them of water food and electricity (like in Gaza now), a military operation?

What "Military" objective can be gained by this siege? Other than killing civilians and their babies?

Hamas I bet has long since left the area.

This is called oppression and blackmail.

Is Israel laying siege on a populace depriving them of water food and electricity (like in Gaza now), a military operation?

The EU has certainly stated that this is a violation of the Geneva Convention.

What "Military" objective can be gained by this siege? Other than killing civilians and their babies?
The siege degrades the Hamas forces. Without electricity things like coordination is difficult. Why do you think sieges worked for thousands of years.

Israel has stated that the ”siege” will remain until the hostages are returned.
Hamad taking hostages and threatening to kill them is illegal.

The solution to this is obvious.

Don't they want to condemn this?

1697136961349.png

The siege degrades the Hamas forces. Without electricity things like coordination is difficult. Why do you think sieges worked for thousands of years.

Israel has stated that the ”siege” will remain until the hostages are returned.
Hamad taking hostages and threatening to kill them is illegal.

The solution to this is obvious.

The UN and the US has asked to lift the siege.

Let's see how long the siege lasts.

This type of siege is also against UN conventions.

Only a fool would believe that Hamas fighters are still hanging around Gaza. Most of them left.

"They be long gone".....

Surprise attacks work only once.

So pajeet let me understand this.
If you agree that Israel has been in the wrong for the last few decades committing brazen acts of oppression with no pushback, then what are Palestinians supposed to do?
Curse their grandfathers who sold the land for money despite warnings from Indian Muslim leaders and turk leaders that this is suicide

But they did it for money anyway and rebelled against the Turks on pretext that why aren't the Turks letting us do real estate business

Last edited:
The UN and the US has asked to lift the siege.
The UN and US has asked to release the hostages as well.
Let's see how long the siege lasts.

This type of siege is also against UN conventions.
So is taking hostages.

Only a fool would believe that Hamas fighters are still hanging around Gaza. Most of them left.
The Hamas fighters participating in the action are mostly dead.
There are tens of thousands still inside Gaza.
"They be long gone".....

Surprise attacks work only once.
If Israel invades Gaza, cutting of the southern border is an obvious step.
Urban combat is advantageous for defenders.
I suspect Israel is going to provoke Hamas to defend houses, and when they do, the house will be flattened.

I hold both Israel and Hamas to the same standards.
There are levels of severity.
Killing people in violation of the Geneva Convention is the worst.

Hamas goes out with the intention of killing civilians.
Israel attacks military targets and tries to minimize civilian casualties.
Well that's is BS AND WE ALL KNOW THAT ?
HOW because Israel say so?

Just check them stating it that we will starve 2 million people untill they release hostages

Lastly per Americans and Europeans Israeli are occupiers of west bank and Gaza

Europeans should change this and call all Palestine as Israeli areas by doing so we can make a better case for Palestine resistance as terrorism because right now it's all about local attacks colonialism which obviously makes perfect sense

So my advise is let's call everything as Israel and then we call Palestine attacks as terrorism

Regardless it's Arabs fault especially Palestinians that they invited Jews after and before Holocaust and gave them and sold them land despite warnings from other non Arab Muslims

They should have known that historically Jews always bite the helping hand and it was a matter of time they will turn on their saviors..they should have just let Hitler do his job on them

Collateral damage only occurs when a legal military target is attacked so a large part was targetting civilians and a war crime.
Israel practises war crimes. Being more educated they are more politically astute, that's all.

Did you guys condemn Hamas for their terrorist act? I know it is a silly question, but how to do you justify it?
Did you at any point in your life ever condemn the Israeli brutality that the Palestinians have constantly been subjected to for the past 70 years? If not, then STFU.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom