What's new

UAE, Bahrain condemn abduction of Israeli civilians by Hamas

Did you at any point in your life ever condemn the Israeli brutality that the Palestinians have constantly been subjected to for the past 70 years? If not, then STFU.

Who is "we" here? Do you mean India as a state or a people?... Prior to the BJP-led Govt, India stood strongly behind the Palestine issue during the Congress era in spite of Arab and Muslim nations humiliating India with the Kashmir cause. Even now, except the BJP-led Govt, the rest of the political parties which consists of Hindus too, openly sided with the Palestinian people. In spite of supporting a cause that is no way related to India since 1947 what did we get in return? Iran, the Gulf, and all the Arab nations abandon India whenever there is ever any help is needed by us in the international stage.

If today, the BJP government really turned the wheel in foreign policy, I would like to ask all the Muslim nations, did you ever think or feel that Indian or Hindu people of our country at least as people someone who is also like their own when BJP was not even in power prior to 2000? Why is it always India has to entertain and understand the sentiment of all of our neighbors but my neighborhood does not think about me? Do you think, it is fair?

So it is definitely hurting people like me when our people are blind to the atrocities of Israel and do not understand the intricacies of the Israel-Palestine issue. But at the end of the day, we need to stand for the friends who stood with us when we were in trouble. UAE, Russia, and Israel are the only three nations that stood solidly behind us when 370 was getting revoked. So we simply can not abandon them diplomatically even if the public is well aware of what is going on on the battlefield.

John Wayne Gacy, one of the worst serial killers in history. Politically astute, always ready with deniability. He was a political organizer for the Democratic party and personally met the first lady, President Carter's wife. There was even talk of him running for mayor or getting a role in the White House.

Multiple times in the past Israeli IDF tied Palestinian kids on front of military vehicles to use as human shields.

As long as the hostages are treated nice per Islamic law why should they not take hostages and use as bargaining chips?

Whole muslim world should have condemned the abduction of civilians. Regardless of which side. How you will feel if BLA abducts some civilians from Punjab. Forget BLA, how you feel when Military establishment abducts civilians?

If Israelis do it that does not mean its a justification to do it too. You also need to know your position, Palestine / Hamas is militarily nothing in front of Israeli military.

I think recent attack by Hamas has totally destroyed the Palestinian cause. Now the entire world is considering them the terrorists and Israelis as victims. It has given Israel free hand to massacre so many in Gaza. Ultimately Gaza will be controlled by Israel just like west bank. There used to be Hamas attacks earlier as well but citizens of the world, human rights orgs usually stood by Palestine always. Not this time, as killings of civilians in that music festival and later abductions has literally branded Hamas as terror outfit.

Its simply painful that for 75 years Palestinians faced inhumane treatment and now worst is happening. For some of you who think islamic world will join hands and send their forces, I say just wake up. The world does not function like that. Reality of only nuclear power of islamic world is that its Generals attacks its own country and topple the govts for foreign power interests. There are more chances of Pakistani Generals selling military shells to Israel then helping Palestine.

Egypt has blocked its border with Gaza and earlier Egypt gave intelligence to Israel as well. Turkey is a NATO country itself. Saudi & Israel will have formal relations sooner then you can expect. Only country that can send some moral support is Iran.

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 18-28-17 Secular Pakistani nationalists.png

I have no dog in this fight. But if you slaughter women/children in their homes and violate all norms of war you are asking for trouble
You're enjoying this bloodshed. Because, victims are Muslim.

And why dont you tell this to your Jew-Christian folks. They started this first. Jews aren't the victim here.

Multiple times in the past Israeli IDF tied Palestinian kids on front of military vehicles to use as human shields.

As long as the hostages are treated nice per Islamic law why should they not take hostages and use as bargaining chips?
Because it is a violation of international law.

I doubt that Israel ties kids on vehicles.

There have been cases when they force kids to go home and ask their relatives to come out which is probably also a violation.

She is of course right to be irritated. In Pakistan and Bangladesh there is an ideology of sucking up to China, Arabs, or both, Bangladesh government sucks up to Bharat, while Bharatis suck up to Israel. You can't deny there is not something common in genetics or culture. I believe it is of Scythian origin.

States the subcontinental Muslim using a Turkish name.

Who is "we" here? Do you mean India as a state or a people?... Prior to the BJP-led Govt, India stood strongly behind the Palestine issue during the Congress era in spite of Arab and Muslim nations humiliating India with the Kashmir cause. Even now, except the BJP-led Govt, the rest of the political parties which consists of Hindus too, openly sided with the Palestinian people. In spite of supporting a cause that is no way related to India since 1947 what did we get in return? Iran, the Gulf, and all the Arab nations abandon India whenever there is ever any help is needed by us in the international stage.

If today, the BJP government really turned the wheel in foreign policy, I would like to ask all the Muslim nations, did you ever think or feel that Indian or Hindu people of our country at least as people someone who is also like their own when BJP was not even in power prior to 2000? Why is it always India has to entertain and understand the sentiment of all of our neighbors but my neighborhood does not think about me? Do you think, it is fair?

So it is definitely hurting people like me when our people are blind to the atrocities of Israel and do not understand the intricacies of the Israel-Palestine issue. But at the end of the day, we need to stand for the friends who stood with us when we were in trouble. UAE, Russia, and Israel are the only three nations that stood solidly behind us when 370 was getting revoked. So we simply can not abandon them diplomatically even if the public is well aware of what is going on on the battlefield.
Abay kia ziada gobar kha liya ha tu nay? Where do you see the word "we" in my post?

What Israelis are doing to kill the Hamas is causing collateral damage. But some people are getting upset.

Screenshot_20231009-140017.png

Palestinians need to up their game so they can balance out the collateral damage against the IsraHellis

Biden abandoned them. Iran's nuclear program grows and grows more threatening. Israel is the only choice now.

Last edited:
You're enjoying this bloodshed. Because, victims are Muslim.

And why dont you tell this to your Jew-Christian folks. They started this first. Jews aren't the victim here.

Dude I do not know anyone personally on both sides, I do not care if you believe me or not.

Life is not fair especially to Palestinians. But the hypocrisy of some Muslims on the Arab-Israeli conflict is an easy target for anyone.

Dude I do not know anyone personally on both sides, I do not care if you believe me or not.

Life is not fair especially to Palestinians. But the hypocrisy of some Muslims on the Arab-Israeli conflict is an easy target for anyone.
Yah, it is always us. The same old bad Muslims, terrorist Muslims.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom