What's new

Uff Allah .. Saudi Arabia Main Musical Night | Salman Khan performs to thousands in Saudi Arabia

becasue we are munifiq nation . we dont have such laws to support it . if poor have dance party police raid on it . if rich make dance party police stand outside as guards .
Well this difference of rich vs poor is everywhere. Even in US & EU its only the rich people who are able to afford such luxuries.
long time ago
So the 32 year old Asma will be depressed af when her bf will dump her at 35 to find another target but it will be too late for her to find a good husband and then she will become another bad-mouth feminazi

Last edited:
Well this difference of rich vs poor is everywhere. Even in US & EU its only the rich people who are able to afford such luxuries.

So the 32 year old Asma will be depressed af when her bf will dump her at 35 to find another target but it will be too late for her to find a good husband and then she will become another bad-mouth feminazi
But US law and police did not raid only poor for watching dance drinking in homes and doing legal things . please do not mix sir .

first of all you need to earn that with conservative system it was hell of divorced women and they can not even work and earn . let people live they are 32 42 52 its not problem of pakistanis to teach them . they have for better money they can buy 4 paksitnai husbands in same day .

Our Molvis/Mullahs have lots of energy too.
Just give them chance .

You are saying them to take donation, they throws money on dancers as well. Just give them chance.

There is hidden talent hiding in them. Just give them chance..

Everyone deserves to let off steam so long as it doesn’t bother or harm other people. The issue isn’t the beard that defines “Mullahism” but really the term should be changed to “Fitnah”. All the Pakistani extremists do is Fitnah and they should be called Fitnoos. Mullah still has some respect attached to it - TLP would be Fitnahoosis

Mashallah this much familiarity with Asma only comes from a stalker variety

If beardo gang is angry then it means Saudis must be doing something right.
beardo gang is the most sexually frustrated pest on planet.
everything is sexual orgy for them and thats all it thinks of others.
If beardo gang is angry then it means Saudis must be doing something right.
beardo gang will secretly watch everything and then rage over it

I watched the speech of that Ilyas Sharafuddin fellow who really is Insufferable-uddin. He is I think the second-in-command of Zakir Naik's so-called Islamic Research Foundation. Firstly, no non-Muslim will be impressed with Insufferable-uddin's ways and think "Ah, Islam is quite a progressive religion" ( which it is actually ). Secondly, Insufferable-uddin is one of those unfortunately many Indian Muslims of recent, especially among the middle class, who make Hajj and Little Hajj three times every five years spending financial and other resources to earn divinity points for themselves while their religion's spirit is about actually contributing to the betterment of those not well socio-economically and otherwise - their very neighbor might be deprived, but insufferable-uddin does not think deep hence he being easily impressed with the so-called piousness of an autorickshaw driver regularly making multiple hajjs and little hajjs when instead he could have put his available resources to perhaps starting a business to pull himself out of socio-economic problems and also contribute to progressive movements that want Indian socio-economic and political systems to be bettered. But no, Insufferable-uddin says "Wah, kya baat hai" to the autorickshaw driver who has earned ten divinity points by his three hajjs in five years but will Insufferable-uddin then contribute to bettering the driver's life which will remain the same deprived one politically and socio-economically as before his three hajjs ? AFAIK in Islam a hajj is to be performed even once in life and that too if possible without making one's life miserable.

Even the Saudis are changing but our desi mullahs want to be more Arab than the Arab Muslims.

@Goenitz @Mentee @fitpOsitive @Vapnope @N.Siddiqui @Bilal9, what you thinks ?
After stoking fires of religious fanaticism (Wahabbism) and sectarianism in the Muslim world, they are finally changing. Who would undo the damage their filthy religious extremist ideology has inflicted on the body of Muslim polities around the globe? No, they do not get a pass so easily. I hope they face severe lash back at any point in the future. There must be some justice in this world.

Last edited:
But US law and police did not raid only poor for watching dance drinking in homes and doing legal things . please do not mix sir .

first of all you need to earn that with conservative system it was hell of divorced women and they can not even work and earn . let people live they are 32 42 52 its not problem of pakistanis to teach them . they have for better money they can buy 4 paksitnai husbands in same day .
Where are you living bro? No one stops people from indulging in degeneracy in Pakistan. Even in police raids they just want bribes which is yet another degeneracy.
Everyone deserves to let off steam
This is giving me rapey vibes.

Why saudia is prohabit for such in our minds when as muslim nation we do it in our country but when happen in ksa we statt objecting

First do yourself than criticise ksa

Im against all these musical events but not at expense when we r doi g too

Alhamdullilah for all of this! Inshallah next time Saudi will invite Israeli pop singers too as they are far more talented than anything produced in the Arab world or bollywood. Saudi-Israel dosti zindabad!

Last edited:
Even the Saudis are changing but our desi mullahs want to be more Arab than the Arab Muslims.

It is quite the shame. I hope that Bollywood and Israeli concerts will replace Hajj. The Saudis now have no need for Hajj revenue so the Saudis should now have the intelligence and foresight to ban the unnecessary Hajj.

I hope Saudi embrace western culture and still keep their cultural/religious roots and become a role model.

I hope Saudi embrace western culture and still keep their cultural/religious roots and become a role model.

The best way to do that would be to open Kaaba to kaffir visitors. Finally, Ahmadis will be allowed to witness the Kaaba, although it would be different so that there would be now dancers dancing on top of the Kaaba around MBS in a big golden chair! Inshallah

The best way to do that would be to open Kaaba to kaffir visitors.

What's wrong if the Kaaba is opened to non-Muslims ? Years ago Gaddafi had suggested such a thing. And this wiki is about Guru Nanak's visit to Mecca hundreds of years ago.

It is quite the shame. I hope that Bollywood and Israeli concerts will replace Hajj. The Saudis now have no need for Hajj revenue so the Saudis should now have the intelligence and foresight to ban the unnecessary Hajj.

Nobody's suggesting that the hajj be banned. I only speak for it to be made not a professional, fake-pious and obscene thing. Cleanse it. Please read the big paragraph of mine before the para you quoted.

You mention hajj revenue. I will mention a bit from the sublime sci-fi book series Dune which is set about 20,000 years from now. Paul Muad'dib is the Mahdi waited by the Fremen people on the planet Arrakis aka Dune. The Fremen people's religion derives from the ZenSunni Wanderers. Through a jihad Paul spreads the Fremen religion throughout the worlds where humans reside. The planet Dune becomes the political center of the universe. When Paul dies his sister Alia becomes the caretaker of the religion. Alia's palace on Dune is in the city Arrakeen and the palace is reached through bazaars where things related to the religion are sold to the pilgrims who come from everywhere to Dune, to Arrakeen. A hajj economy has developed. Things related to the religion sold, whether real or whether fake things.

@Indos, sorry I forgot to tag you for post# 5. Also, please read the above.

Last edited:
1640158735722.png

1640158746216.png

1640158762192.png

1640158892024.png

1640158903837.png

I bet Rasool Allah and all the shuhada's who died for the Islam in times of Prophet, must be rejoicing to see Salman Khan singing Oh Oh Jaane Jana, dhoonde tujhe dewaana, After all 313 Muslims fought for concerts like these, of course Rasool Allah has taken all those stones in tai'f for SRK and Salman Khan's performances, and of course today Abu Jahl must be so proud of his proud followers on PDF... All I can say is that, that time will come and its not that far on a cosmic level.

Our Molvis/Mullahs have lots of energy too.
Just give them chance .

You are saying them to take donation, they throws money on dancers as well. Just give them chance.

There is hidden talent hiding in them. Just give them chance..

They're not hurting anyone, no need to make a big deal

Back
Top Bottom