What's new

UFO footage released by the Pentagon

Why is all the UFO footage are a dit on the sky, with powerful telescopes no one has ever been able to record a clear footage.

There are numerous footages, but garbage is purposefully mixed with real ones to confuse people. If you search hard, you end up finding much hear and reliable evidence.

Here is one, 100s of schoolchildren witnessed UFO in daylight some 50 years ago when it wasn't even a subject.
https://nypost.com/2018/08/07/hundr...ufo-and-their-story-was-ignored-for-50-years/

Aliens are real. It is my conclusion after a decade of following this subject. Humans in the universe are not the only smart species. Some of the species humans encountered existed a million years before us.

If you listen to the Canadian defense minister, he speaks fo 57 known species of the intelligent race some of which are dwelling gon the planet earth. Most are friendly to the human race with the exception of a few.

The way I look at it is from religious perspective. "Al Khaliq" is the attribute of Allah which mean creator. He created Angels and Jinns before us Humans. To say that these are the only three sentient beings in all the vastness of universe, its like suggesting that Allah is not creating perpetually.

Been reading for a while what UFO community has to say about these species. Apparently the two types are well know. The "Greys", the short ones with big eyes, that you normally see in movies etc, they are apparently the bad ones. The other one which is not much known are the "Pleiadians" who are more closer to us Humans in how they look and believed to be spiritually aware of the "creator".

I believe Aliens are Angels (Farishtays) - CHANGE MY MIND ...

I feel everyone is looking at aliens from the perspective of Earth and thinks of them as human-like. The body resembles the atmosphere/composition of the planet, hence human/terrestrial animals organs are designed to breathe in Oxygen on Earth. We have similar composition as earth. We have evolved to survive Earth. Which means if there are aliens, they would definitely not look like Humans and searching for them like tracing humans wont be of help. A being on Mars would evolve to survive Mars. Their bodies would be different to adjust to their local environment. Their bodies will be small and weak since gravity is weak. We shouldnt be looking for Life on Planets that are similar to Earth. And we should definitely not look at aliens as human-like.

Besides existence of aliens should not be alien to us. It is foolish to assume that we are alone in the the vast universe.

Nothing else but those UFO sightings were/are top secret/CLASSIFIED US/RUSSIAN/CHINESE SPY DRONES/JETS

I believe these Alien encounters are classic Jinn stuff. There are many races and species which come under the category of Jinn who have various powers and abilities. Some occupy just lowly places like toilets, empty ruins and graveyards etc; others in the jungles, oceans, skies and even roam in the heavens(meaning space). Iblis for example didn’t leave a square foot of space in the heaven where he did not make Sujood.

There are also many stories in Islamic history of jinns abducting humans due to their various obsessions and all these stories were around long before alien abduction was even a thing in Western popular culture. Jinn is very vague category for another set of God’s creations’ which are of many many types.

Totally agreed. Billions of stars and their planetary systems. It is extremely unlikely that among the billions of planets, life evolved only on 1.
I feel everyone is looking at aliens from the perspective of Earth and thinks of them as human-like. The body resembles the atmosphere/composition of the planet, hence human/terrestrial animals organs are designed to breathe in Oxygen on Earth. We have similar composition as earth. We have evolved to survive Earth. Which means if there are aliens, they would definitely not look like Humans and searching for them like tracing humans wont be of help. A being on Mars would evolve to survive Mars. Their bodies would be different to adjust to their local environment. Their bodies will be small and weak since gravity is weak. We shouldnt be looking for Life on Planets that are similar to Earth. And we should definitely not look at aliens as human-like.

Besides existence of aliens should not be alien to us. It is foolish to assume that we are alone in the the vast universe.

Totally agreed. Billions of stars and their planetary systems. It is extremely unlikely that among the billions of planets, life evolved only on 1.
Life is another things but have a vast distances like closest star from the Sun is alpha centurai which 4.3 light years away if we build a space ship that can travel on speed of light than we can reach alpha centurai in 4.3 year and aliens and UFO proponents have baseless senseless assumptions wishful thinking

Ok. I dont know what's going on but within last 24 hours, literally all major media outlets like fox news, guardian, telegraph have posted the same UFO sighting video. Even though it's an old clip!

@graphican

Life is another things but have a vast distances like closest star from the Sun is alpha centurai which 4.3 light years away if we build a space ship that can travel on speed of light than we can reach alpha centurai in 4.3 year and aliens and UFO proponents have baseless senseless assumptions wishful thinking

As I already said that it is highly unlikely that out of trillions of planets life will arise on just one. So, it is already out there , going by sheer possibility.

About UFOs, yes , not possible even when they travel through light speed. But is there no possibility of something that can bypass this "normal linear travel" ?

Eg. Quantum Entanglement is already known. May be those entities can harness it or may be there lies so much to be explored that we humans don't know anything about. Science , equipped with all that computation power , is a fairly recent phenomenon to be honest.

As I already said that it is highly unlikely that out of trillions of planets life will arise on just one. So, it is already out there , going by sheer possibility.

About UFOs, yes , not possible even when they travel through light speed. But is there no possibility of something that can bypass this "normal linear travel" ?

Eg. Quantum Entanglement is already known. May be those entities can harness it or may be there lies so much to be explored that we humans don't know anything about. Science , equipped with all that computation power , is a fairly recent phenomenon to be honest.
Mostly assumptions by humans if intelligent life out there its impossible to find/communicate them wrap drive is possibility but then we need extraordinary breakthrough in science and technology but not now may be 2-3 centuries from now

But i personally thinks that these UFOs are the classified/top secret spy drones/jets by USA/Russia and now China scouting throughout the World

Mostly assumptions by humans if intelligent life out there its impossible to find/communicate them wrap drive is possibility but then we need extraordinary breakthrough in science and technology but not now may be 2-3 centuries from now

But i personally thinks that these UFOs are the classified/top secret spy drones/jets by USA/Russia and now China scouting throughout the World
Yes. It will surely take many centuries for humans to get to those level of technologies still we cant say the same about any other possible life out there. May be they achieved it. I am just saying that it is wrong to outrightly reject any possibility of those objects being UFOs.

Back
Top Bottom