What's new

UK navy attacks French ships just outside French territorial waters

40 France fishing boats lay siege to 8 UK fishing boats , and then fighting with each other on sea, UK ships call for UK navy, but I don't think this will become a big thing
20121012101649569.jpg

20121012101645444.jpg

20121012101645403.jpg

20121012101647451.jpg

Blackadder: Morning, Mrs Miggins.

Mrs Miggins: Bonjour, monsieur.

Blackadder: [disgusted] What?

Mrs Miggins: Bonjour, monsieur. It's French.

Blackadder: So is eating frogs, cruelty to geese and urinating in the street. But that's no reason to inflict it on the rest of us!

Mrs Miggins: But French is all the fashion! My coffee shop is full of Frenchies, and it's all because of that wonderful Scarlet Pimpernel!

Blackadder: The Scarlet Pimpernel is not wonderful, Mrs Miggins. There is no reason whatsoever to admire someone for filling London with a bunch of garlic-chewing French toffs, crying "Oh-la-la" and looking for sympathy all the time just cos their fathers had their heads cut off! I'll have a cup of coffee, and some shepherd's pie.

Mrs Miggins: Oh, we don't serve pies any more! My French clientèle consider pies uncouth!

Blackadder: I hardly think a nation who eats snails and would go to bed with the kitchen sink if it put on a tutu is in any position to preach couthness!

Fake and misleading title.

I didn't expect anything less from SinoChallenger.

Its our time to laugh nd njoy the drama

Great news, instead of attacking other countries (who have done absolutely nothing against the West) western states should fight each other, if they really love war so much. I won't object to that.

FYI.......they did so in the 2 world wars.......now clever enuf to avoid big time conflicts with each other

Back
Top Bottom