What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, who in their right mind thinks their opinion is superior to other's?

Iranians and Turkish, yes. Pakistanis and Afghanis: no.

More like: "In my opinion Iranian and Turkish women are beautiful, while Pakistanis and Afghans are not".

Turkey has the highest number of face jobs among Muslim countries, and one of the highest in the world. Iran, well, it has plenty of jobs as well (as someone posted in a prior page, it is the nose job capital of the world).

Pakistani women still manage to look beautiful without any surgery to change their face.

That top woman looks a little manly, SC.

If you look or feel a little girly (no personal offence) than it might seem that way to you, but she is a very beautiful woman by any international standard ( not my preferred beauty but a real beauty), and by the way, she is not the one who played in the James Bond movie.

If you look a little girly than it might seem that way to you, but she is a very beautiful woman by any international standard.

Lol, wish you would come down and tell my friends i look "girly." They would have quite a laugh!

Scandinavian women (Swedish, Norwegian etc) are the prettiest, no doubt. Not too sure about Ukraine.

Pretty women are everywhere. However, poorer countries will definitely fall behind as a lot of their population are in poverty. You can't look pretty while being poor.

If you look or feel a little girly (no personal offence) than it might seem that way to you, but she is a very beautiful woman by any international standard ( not my preferred beauty but a real beauty), and by the way, she is not the one who played in the James Bond movie.

I agree with Juice. Furthermore, a lot of the women you posted looks like wannabe-ninjas. You can't look pretty in Hijab. If you want to look pretty, get that ugly so-called hijab off of you.

Some people will argue over anything, this is a defence forum, atleast I thought it was meant to be one. Most of the talk here is making this look like some teen chat forum bickering over pointless stuff.

Scandinavian women (Swedish, Norwegian etc) are the prettiest, no doubt. Not too sure about Ukraine.

Pretty women are everywhere. However, poorer countries will definitely fall behind as a lot of their population are in poverty. You can't look pretty while being poor.

I agree with Juice. Furthermore, a lot of the women you posted looks like wannabe-ninjas. You can't look pretty in Hijab. If you want to look pretty, get that ugly so-called hijab off of you.
I hate to blame the Hijab, but that may be why I thought she looked a bit manly (that and the hands). In my culture, hair is part of a feminine look.

Some people will argue over anything, this is a defence forum, atleast I thought it was meant to be one. Most of the talk here is making this look like some teen chat forum bickering over pointless stuff.

With all the news happening today (Turkish jet, South Park verdict, Hotel take-over by Talibs), this was the fastest growing thread today. It actually heartens me, shows under the bull, we are still a bunch of guys.

Acha buss. Enough with the discussion about women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom