What's new

ULFA slams Bangladeshis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaara we needed it. It was never about wanting or not. Every time two nations fail to cooperate a sense of hostility prevails. The Indian populace then shows zero sympathy when Bangladesh voices its concerns..why do you think that Mamta Bannarjee got such rousing support on her Teesta stand? Most people don't even know what the whole issue is about in its specifics but they are willing to set aside their acrimony towards Mamta and cheer her on as she scuttles any water-sharing treaty..and I am not referring to PDF posters- general Indians. Such a deficit and hostile set up is no laughing matter, no?

I don't care what you people think.

I don't care what you people think.

Perhaps not. And yet as things stand, issues which should have been resolved have not been. You say we refuse to move on them, we say the same about you. Caring is a sentiment, this is not about sentiments.

The world will leave us behind Loki as other nations and more importantly its people wise up. All trolling from my side apart, it would have been good if convergence on these water and border issues could have been reached. :laughcry:

We'll take our chances:enjoy:

As both nations have been doing so far.

But seriously why the acrimony, after all the trolling even I believe that it is still better to not be arrogant in matters of policy and bilateral issues. You in the S&B camp or what- "They leave me alone we be cool, they approach for any reason and its murder"?

As both nations have been doing so far.

But seriously why the acrimony, after all the trolling even I believe that it is still better to not be arrogant in matters of policy and bilateral issues. You in the S&B camp or what- "They leave me alone we be cool, they approach for any reason and its murder"?

I just want India to leave us alone. And let AL die gradually.
Bangladesh’s foreign and domestic policies are heavily influenced by the region’s major powers, particularly India.
Country Reports on Terrorism 2012 South and Central Asia Overview
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/255640-us-state-dept-report-bd-govt-prevents-terrorism.html

AND then? Will things get better? GOI will simply move all it can and grab Khaleda.

But cool, lets say that happens, then what?

No idea.

I have little faith in that illiterate woman and her 'princely' sons.

Politics of Bangladesh are very unpredictable in the sense that Bangladeshis have no idea what they are doing while other folks like India, China and Uncle Sam have no idea what to do.

According to one 'qualified' Indian diplomat:
"Attitude of most Indian political leaders, senior officials, business magnates and strategic thinkers towards Bangladesh has been one of disdain and apathy. Very few of these people either understand the dynamics of the domestic politics of Bangladesh or have grasped the full import of Indo-Bangladesh relations." (The Daily Star: Forum -- October 2011)
-Muchukund Dubey

And he's right. That is where your problem is in regards to Bangladesh. That attitude can be evidenced right in this very forum.

It doesn't matter how much hot air goes above. Little details do matter in Bangladesh. Miss one and you get the wrong results just like a simple equation.

But please carry on whatever you are doing at your peril.

No idea.

Politics of Bangladesh are very unpredictable in the sense that Bangladeshis have no idea what they are doing while other folks like India, China and Uncle Sam have no idea what to do.

According to one 'qualified' Indian diplomat:
"Attitude of most Indian political leaders, senior officials, business magnates and strategic thinkers towards Bangladesh has been one of disdain and apathy. Very few of these people either understand the dynamics of the domestic politics of Bangladesh or have grasped the full import of Indo-Bangladesh relations." (The Daily Star: Forum -- October 2011)
-Muchukund Dubey

And he's right. That is where your problem is in regards to Bangladesh. That attitude can be evidenced right in this very forum.

It doesn't matter how much hot air goes above. Little details do matter in Bangladesh. Miss one and you get the wrong results just like a simple equation.

But please carry on whatever you are doing at your peril.

Hmmm..so it is an issue of not being able to understand domestic forces? Although I still maintain that this lack of understanding is mutual.

As...I said..cooperation in another 100 years. :tup:

Why the hell are Indians being engaged here?

What do we have to do with them? Nothing. End of story.

Move on, take a hike and join your Kumbha Mela for all we care.

Any Hindutva extremist found loitering in Bangladesh will be liquidated without fail.

No worries, I will be a cyborg by then planning my conquest with my mighty cyborg army:D

Loojer! I'll have transcended to being a being of pure energy and single handedly incinerate your army..I'll spare you though.

Indians will never leave us alone. Our only hope is to form a tri nation pact and slowly balkanize this piece of land as soon as possible. Atleast 7 pieces sounds good

Why the hell are citizens of that 'iodized-salt-non-consuming, braindamaged nation' being engaged here?

Any Hindutva extremist found loitering in Bangladesh will be liquidated without fail.

I was just bargaining on the price of the nice hilsa you keep catching for us.

One's days flow of river water for a ton of hilsa..cool?:D
@Loki Sorry couldn't resist. :ashamed:

Indians will never leave us alone. Our only hope is to form a tri nation pact and slowly balkanize this piece of land as soon as possible. Atleast 7 pieces sounds good

Or we can wait and watch as your nation turns into another cholistan.:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the hell are citizens of that 'iodized-salt-non-consuming, braindamaged nation' being engaged here?

Engagement doesn't hurt.

Though I admit they are.....:cheesy:

Loojer! I'll have transcended to being a being of pure energy and single handedly incinerate your army..I'll spare you though.

Be realistic!

Hindu, do not quote me. You are on my ignore list and I can not view any of your rants unless somebody else who is not on my ignore list quotes you. Talk to your coreligionists for all I care. Just do not quote me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom