What's new

ULFA slams Bangladeshis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindu, do not quote me. You are on my ignore list and I can not view any of your rants unless somebody else who is not on my ignore list quotes you. Talk to your coreligionists for all I care. Just do not quote me.

Aww..the momin got angry..woe be me.:wave:

Engagement doesn't hurt.

It does.

It gives off the wrong impression to the outside world that we have lots in common, when we don't.

It gives off the wrong impression to gullible people that some/any of their promises will be fulfilled. Extensive (4 decades+) experience says otherwise.

And, there are many other tasks worth spending time on, engaging them is not one of them. Let's try to value time and resources.

Or we can wait and watch as your nation turns into another cholistan.:rofl:

ok i take back my words. no pieces. we are just going to annex parts of your lands. you people can't be made into independent nations. Id personally vouch for chennai to lanka just fer fun

ok i take back my words. no pieces. we are just going to annex parts of your lands. you people can't be made into independent nations. Id personally vouch for chennai to lanka just fer fun

Annex. With those lungi troopers of yours. Please? Butt sahib denied his daily nihari is more intimidating. Before that you'll all perish of thirst. That's why I keep saying that invest in desalinization plants. Your western cousins can't do it so you surely can't..:rofl:

It does.

It gives off the wrong impression to the outside world that we have lots in common, when we don't.

It gives off the wrong impression to gullible people that some/any of their promises will be fulfilled. Extensive (4 decades+) experience says otherwise.

And, there are many other tasks worth spending time on, engaging them is not one of them. Let's try to value time and resources.

It was just rational discussion mate.

Though I agree they are impossible.

Which is why I plan to raise troll......I mean DARK army:D

He's an Atheist.

Arp's army of light will crush them. Hype and me have decided to sell your nation to mamba.:D

NO you were engaging with a hindu, will he be gookier if he realized that I am even more evil than a hindu- a jew loving atheist?:rofl:

Annex. With those lungi troopers of yours. Please? Butt sahib denies his daily nihari is more intimidating. Before that you'll all perish of thirst. That's why I keep saying that invest in desalinization plants. Your western cousins can't do it so you surely can't..:rofl:

bla bla bla kolkata is coming back to us though. We are ok with keeping the hindu population but bharot sympathizers should be given to the taliban

Which is why I plan to raise troll......I mean DARK army:D
ok you can join me as my sidekick. we will call your force the lokeria bahini? :yay:

bla bla bla kolkata is coming back to us though. We are ok with keeping the hindu population but bharot sympathizers should be given to the taliban

Kolkata!:cheesy: More like the Bay of Bengal is coming back at you. Learn how to subsist on salt water. :whistle:

Though I agree they are impossible.
Dude stop talking with this Idiots. Specially this degenerate you are trying to reason with has been trying to insult us in every post. Why dont you do something about him?

Too much cussing going on!

Dude stop talking with this Idiots. Specially this degenerate you are trying to reason with has been trying to insult us in every post. Why dont you do something about him?

Guy has been stalling :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom