What's new

'Unanimous' SLC backs ICC revamp

Ordinary ODI's are after all official matches too. :)

Yeah lets see what happens.
May be punches counts in match but the winner is one who stands tall. After all end result matters..isn't it?....although i can say you gave us good fight but not more than that.

We have more ODI wins against your team, pechla series itni jaldi bool gaye.
What was your motto hmm i remember "Aane do" :woot::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
We have defeated you continously 5 times in world cups and we let you win in ordinary ODI's to boost your morale :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

i swear to god I'm so proud of pakistans stand against the revamps.
we can finally get some where now.
no doubt pakistan is going to be a future top three nation with a population 2nd highest of all test playing nations.

We have defeated you continously 5 times in world cups and we let you win in ordinary ODI's to boost your morale :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
we beat india in india, our team wiped the smiles right off your face in your own home just a year ago.
thats the reason you don't play us! because we make your number 2 rating into a number 7 rating lol.

i swear to god I'm so proud of pakistans stand against the revamps.
we can finally get some where now.
no doubt pakistan is going to be a future top three nation with a population 2nd highest of all test playing nations.

we beat india in india, our team wiped the smiles right off your face in your own home just a year ago.
thats the reason you don't play us! because we make your number 2 rating into a number 7 rating lol.
Looks like you havent recovere from the efeat in previous world cup,lol

Pakistan has potential to become ASIA TIGER unless it comes over it's internal matter and ego problem.

May be he is unaware of sethi's stand.
if he opposed it then i wa
Looks like you havent recovere from the efeat in previous world cup,lol
so getting spanked by new zealand wasn't enough for you?
you will get spanked really well during the asia cup

if he opposed it then i wa

so getting spanked by new zealand wasn't enough for you?
you will get spanked really well during the asia cup
Who cares till we defeat Pakistan in every world cup.

Who cares till we defeat Pakistan in every world cup.
who cares well while get spanked left and right by all countries just as long we let you win a world cup match right? lol
ok fine we will let you win one match just to let you feel better.
but we still going to spank in other matches ok??

who cares well while get spanked left and right by all countries just as long we let you win a world cup match right? lol
ok fine we will let you win one match just to let you feel better.
but we still going to spank in other matches ok??
Actually we spanked every country but recently we let the win some matches to lift there morale.
Even if you refuse we will spank you forcibly in world cup.

since Pak is alone now.........chances are it can also support the big 3

if you had accepted the offers previously.........you would have got some bilateral series
probably Pakistani players in IPL too.........

you guys ruined everything

Yes Najam Sethi might support it now.

About bold part. No we won't get anything. Didn't get anything in the past five years either.

May be punches counts in match but the winner is one who stands tall. After all end result matters..isn't it?....although i can say you gave us good fight but not more than that.

True. That's why we have won more matches than you. Winner is indeed the one who stands tall. I agree. :)

Check the World Cup record buddy.

Check the complete record buddy. WC happens after every 4 years. You don't consider only WC centuries of Sachin when you talk about his century of centuries. Do you?

He said that for the next seven years Sri Lanka were due to get an income of $60 million from bilateral tours, and out of this figure, one Indian tour for one month would bring $28m, one England tour $12m and one Australian tour $7-8m.

"When you calculate, a series with these three countries will bring us a revenue of $47-48m. If we are going to object to their proposals our cricket is going to suffer," Ranatunga said. "People who talk about principles and all that will not give us the money. We have to make our money from these tours.

LOL...so Pak is the only one left...just bcz of ego issues with India. Guess who will have to pay now with big egos but literally nothing to back it :azn:. Ego utni hi badi rakho jitni aukat ho...no pun intended :lol:

Now it doesn't matter whether PCB support it or not...it has alredy been passed showing 'thenga' to Zaka n co. Now those 3 boards will treat Pak (in terms of organizing series with them) in the way they like bcz from now its no FTP, just bilateral agreements.

Yes Najam Sethi might support it now.

About bold part. No we won't get anything. Didn't get anything in the past five years either.

True. That's why we have won more matches than you. Winner is indeed the one who stands tall. I agree. :)

Check the complete record buddy. WC happens after every 4 years. You don't consider only WC centuries of Sachin when you talk about his century of centuries. Do you?
:hitwall: :hitwall:
you guys lack business skills :lol:

Back
Top Bottom