What's new

US daren't launch attack on Iran: Cmdr.

Look at history, man, all nations that persecuted Israel is doomed to failure. Pharaohic Egypt, doomed to failure. The Roman Empire, the very political state that initiated a brutal war against the Jewish state and tried to erase Judea from history, in the end, collapsed. Nazi Germany, despite killing some 6 million innocent Jews, in the end, collapsed. The Soviet Union, which was guilty of initiating Pogroms on Jews, collapsed.

Israel exists today because it existed in the same location over 2 millenia ago. Israel cannot be defeated by any military power.

American Foreign Policy is unchangeably intertwined with Israel.

Well said, Israel is an undefeated military power. Israel's victories in the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, Retribution Operations, Six Day War, War of Attrition, Yom Kippur War, 1978 South Lebanon Conflict, and the recent 2006 Lebanon War , is nothing short of military supremacy.

The Israeli Military is one of the most hardened, professional, all-out ready, military force in the world. Bar none.

Israel cannot lose a war. She will never lose a war. She is God's chosen people. All those who curse on Israel, God will curse them. All those who dare attack Israel, God will send retribution 1000x fold.

And Yes, America stands with Israel. That's unchangeable.

sure , sure , you are right .. but there is a big but , if it's superior to its enemies as you're trying to prove it , what does this hesitation mean ? for which reason is it waiting?
at least for 10 years they've been threatening to attack Iran and it's never happened .....
the fact is it's not what you've described ...

She is God's chosen people
such a bad god

Look at history, man, all nations that persecuted Israel is doomed to failure. Pharaohic Egypt, doomed to failure. The Roman Empire, the very political state that initiated a brutal war against the Jewish state and tried to erase Judea from history, in the end, collapsed. Nazi Germany, despite killing some 6 million innocent Jews, in the end, collapsed. The Soviet Union, which was guilty of initiating Pogroms on Jews, collapsed.

Israel exists today because it existed in the same location over 2 millenia ago. Israel cannot be defeated by any military power.

American Foreign Policy is unchangeably intertwined with Israel.
This is interesting assessment. It seems like as if divine power has helped jews in one way or another. This certainly scares me. It should be kept in mind that jewish people have witnessed a long line of prophets. Not all jews are bad but some really are in this modern age. Time and again, jews people also face hardships for their wrongdoings but they don't learn too.

Look at history, man, all nations that persecuted Israel is doomed to failure. Pharaohic Egypt, doomed to failure. The Roman Empire, the very political state that initiated a brutal war against the Jewish state and tried to erase Judea from history, in the end, collapsed. Nazi Germany, despite killing some 6 million innocent Jews, in the end, collapsed.

I don't see any reason for Israel being 'God's chosen people'. More of a gimmick if you ask me.

Cyrus the Great did help the Jews, and yet look what happened to Persia. Just because a nation helps Jews, it magically becomes blessed.

If I were on the other side, I can say Islam is the world's oldest religion:

But enough of holier then thou :D

You are right about the fact that Arabs can never militarily defeat Israel. But that doesn't give Israel a free ticket to do whatever it desires.

Any attack on Iran can have dire consequences in the Middle East region due to sectarian and political tensions. Hell, there already is. How confident are you about your country's ability to contain that considering the record in Iraq?

Or would you be indifferent about innocent 'non-chosen' lives being affected and lost just like how you initiated the war in Iraq? If that is so, then it'd be disappointing. And just how is that being different from the Muslim fanatics? Or the Nazis?

And as far as Israeli ICBM's go, that technology takes time to fully mature in order to fully implement it. And no, you can't fire one from an F-16 or F-15 :lol: Why do you think they are pressuring your country to strike Iran quickly?

And according to one Israeli diplomat - Iran is progressing toward ICBM capability. Wouldn't say that they are a bunch of brainless savages only capable of making Nazi-era missiles as far as missile technology go. Even though it may not be as great as Western ones.
Iran Progressing Toward ICBM Capability, Israeli Finance Minister Says | Global Security Newswire | NTI

You are a superpower. Please act like one :toast_sign:

Last edited by a moderator:
sure , sure , you are right .. but there is a big but , if it's superior to its enemies as you're trying to prove it , what does this hesitation mean ? for which reason is it waiting?
at least for 10 years they've been threatening to attack Iran and it's never happened .....
the fact is it's not what you've described ...

such a bad god

Israel has voiced its view that it has not ruled out strikes on Iran; if they believe that a defensive pre-emptive strike is necessary , then they have the right to do so, to defend their national sovereignty.

This is interesting assessment. It seems like as if divine power has helped jews in one way or another. This certainly scares me. It should be kept in mind that jewish people have witnessed a long line of prophets. Not all jews are bad but some really are in this modern age. Time and again, jews people also face hardships for their wrongdoings but they don't learn too.

Listen, man, I'm sure we could go into a religious discussion (btw, I have read the Q'uran, Talmud, as well as the Bible) we would surely learn a lot from each other, and I'm not saying that the Jewish people are free of mistakes, but am merely presenting historical premise.

However, I recognize your underlying point. Thanks man.

I don't see any reason for Israel being 'God's chosen people'. More of a gimmick if you ask me.

Cyrus the Great did help the Jews, and yet look what happened to Persia. Just because a nation helps Jews, it magically becomes blessed.

If I were on the other side, I can say Islam is the world's oldest religion:

But enough of holier then thou :D

You are right about the fact that Arabs can never militarily defeat Israel. But that doesn't give Israel a free ticket to do whatever it desires.

Any attack on Iran can have dire consequences in the Middle East region due to sectarian and political tensions. Hell, there already is. How confident are you about your country's ability to contain that considering the record in Iraq?

Or would you be indifferent about innocent 'non-chosen' lives being affected and lost just like how you initiated the war in Iraq? If that is so, then it'd be disappointing. And just how is that being different from the Muslim fanatics? Or the Nazis?

And as far as Israeli ICBM's go, that technology takes time to fully mature in order to fully implement it. And no, you can't fire one from an F-16 or F-15 :lol: Why do you think they are pressuring your country to strike Iran quickly?

And according to one Israeli diplomat - Iran is progressing toward ICBM capability. Wouldn't say that they are a bunch of brainless savages only capable of making Nazi-era missiles as far as missile technology go. Even though it may not be as great as Western ones.
Iran Progressing Toward ICBM Capability, Israeli Finance Minister Says | Global Security Newswire | NTI

You are a superpower. Please act like one :toast_sign:

Even Muhammad (PBUH) relegated this in the Q'uran:

Indeed God had taken the covenant from the Children of Israel, and We appointed twelve leaders among them. And God said: "I am with you if you establish the prayer and offer the Zakat (compulsory charity) and believe in My Messengers; honor and assist them, and lend to God a good loan. Verily, I will remit your sins and admit you to Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise)."
(Quran 5:12)

O children of Israel, remember my favor which I bestowed upon you, and that I favored you above all creation.
(Qur'an 2:47).

such a bad god

On the contrary, He is Great and His Glory is unprecedented.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is all talk. It is true America does not want war with Iran. It's not that Iran will win bit its is the consequences of the war that America must be concerned with.

Such an idiot you are!What are you talking about?none of the Iranian military soldiers fear about war!We had proved it one time and we can do it again.Now let me explain you sth:Israel has so much self confidence that insists on attacking Iran but it doesn't know if the war breaks out,there would be definitely no ISRAEL on the earth!Believe me!

Nope, why should one believe an idiot?

I think it is all talk. It is true America does not want war with Iran. It's not that Iran will win bit its is the consequences of the war that America must be concerned with.

The United States will be involved if diplomatic talks fail. No one wants a war in the region, the UN Security Council has already met up to talk with the Iranians on negotiating terms. Right now, the ball is in Tehran's court.

Addendum: Iranian threat in shutting the Strait of Hormuz does not help their case; as well as threatening USN forces in the region. It would be to Iran's detriment to test American resolve in this issue.

And We conveyed to the Children of Israel in the Scripture that, "You will surely cause corruption on the earth twice, and you will surely reach [a degree of] great haughtiness. [Quran 17:4]

So when the [time of] promise came for the first of them, We sent against you servants of Ours - those of great military might, and they probed [even] into the homes, and it was a promise fulfilled. [Quran 17:5]

Then We gave back to you a return victory over them. And We reinforced you with wealth and sons and made you more numerous in manpower. [Quran 17:6]

[And said], "If you do good, you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil, [you do it] to yourselves." Then when the final promise came, [We sent your enemies] to sadden your faces and to enter the temple in Jerusalem, as they entered it the first time, and to destroy what they had taken over with [total] destruction. [Quran 17:7]

[Then Allah said], "It is expected, [if you repent], that your Lord will have mercy upon you. But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]. And We have made Hell, for the disbelievers, a prison-bed." [Quran 17:8]

Israel has voiced its view that it has not ruled out strikes on Iran; if they believe that a defensive pre-emptive strike is necessary , then they have the right to do so, to defend their national sovereignty.

Listen, man, I'm sure we could go into a religious discussion (btw, I have read the Q'uran, Talmud, as well as the Bible) we would surely learn a lot from each other, and I'm not saying that the Jewish people are free of mistakes, but am merely presenting historical premise.

However, I recognize your underlying point. Thanks man.

Even Muhammad (PBUH) relegated this in the Q'uran:

Indeed God had taken the covenant from the Children of Israel, and We appointed twelve leaders among them. And God said: "I am with you if you establish the prayer and offer the Zakat (compulsory charity) and believe in My Messengers; honor and assist them, and lend to God a good loan. Verily, I will remit your sins and admit you to Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise)."
(Quran 5:12)

O children of Israel, remember my favor which I bestowed upon you, and that I favored you above all creation.
(Qur'an 2:47).

On the contrary, He is Great and His Glory is unprecedented.

I believe that peace should be given top priority. Conflict is never good for regional stability.

I don't disagree with you there, bud. The Iranian Government and Military threatening to shut the Straits of Hormuz and threats towards USN vessels isn't exactly "friendly-like" or "peaceful". In fact, these threats only incited the arrival of the 3 USN CBGs to the Arabian Gulf.

Quid pro quo.

And We conveyed to the Children of Israel in the Scripture that, "You will surely cause corruption on the earth twice, and you will surely reach [a degree of] great haughtiness. [Quran 17:4]

So when the [time of] promise came for the first of them, We sent against you servants of Ours - those of great military might, and they probed [even] into the homes, and it was a promise fulfilled. [Quran 17:5]

Then We gave back to you a return victory over them. And We reinforced you with wealth and sons and made you more numerous in manpower. [Quran 17:6]

[And said], "If you do good, you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil, [you do it] to yourselves." Then when the final promise came, [We sent your enemies] to sadden your faces and to enter the temple in Jerusalem, as they entered it the first time, and to destroy what they had taken over with [total] destruction. [Quran 17:7]

[Then Allah said], "It is expected, [if you repent], that your Lord will have mercy upon you. But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]. And We have made Hell, for the disbelievers, a prison-bed." [Quran 17:8]

And God said unto Abraham: "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."
-Genesis 12:3

God Said unto Abraham, "I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed."
-Genesis 26:4

God said unto Abraham, "I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies."
-Genesis 22:17

Iran is an unusual stakeholder when it comes to geopolitics.

as china gets more wealthy and more powerful with our own industries and brands, we will catch up technologically and militarily to the US.
then we can transfer some of that tech to put a balance in technology and military power in the middle east.
right now its too much in favour of israel to due western superiority in technology which translates into military superiority.

iran's missile development was greatly helped by china, china has transferred other military tech too which has given iran an ability to strike back and cause significant damage to its opponents which increases the cost of going to war for its opponents.

china's rise will cause huge changes to the balance of power in the world.

Back
Top Bottom