What's new

US Sides with UAE over Island issue

best thing is indians are watching the show in this pakistan and iran members vs banu user:p:PP:P

we may be slaves of us or whatever he may call us but atleast we had the guts to stand upto israel. unlike saudi arabia who is ready to give israel and america everything just to attack a very powerful muslim state. there are only tree right now and two are the only which are self sufficient pakistan iran and turkey. and other then helping iran in its time of need and building a foundation of friendship they r doing everything they can to destroy it. iran has not attacked anybody in years why do people think the moment they got nukes they will wipe out the world..

and time to end the indo pak drama in this thread ok.... pakistan and india have fought three major wars and other then the 1971 (which i believe anybody would have lost) the results of others were inconclusive and both could claim victory there are topics and threads on this ranging to over 50 pages each plz refer them as they hold most information instead of rambling over here and going offtopic

You have a very poor understanding of your own history.
But before that why do you care what we call the Arabian gulf by? are you really that insecure about your own identity/culture that you have to make a big deal about it. We will ALWAYS call it the Arabian gulf. End of story.

Well you know us Iranians. We're an insecure bunch. Not like you confident and secure Saudis who pay for the US Marines to come and do your manly work for you.

But thank you for making my point. I just posited that your problem with us is at a racial and ethnic level, hence trying to change the name of the Persian gulf. And you basically proved my point. Now, there's nothing wrong with that per se. You don't have to love us. However, you will look like a big fat hypocrite if you ever talk about Islamic brotherhood, neighbourly coexistance or any other fluffy higher values. For you, it's a struggle for racial dominance. I just wanted that to be clearly out there. That's all.

Are you really insecure about your own identity/culture that you feel the need to murder Arabs in Iran on a weekly basis just for celebrating their culture?
Your hypocrisy is jaw dropping, we are sooooo mean that we helped Saddam against you while you are angels by helping Bashar massacre/torture/rape his own people. You are very angelic indeed by supporting the Houthi rebels in Yemen against us, you're very neighbourly indeed when you steal Iraqi oil and manipulate them to kill each other for your own sake.
The only reason why we supported Iraq in the war is because of the hostility towards us immediately after the revolution. You are the epitome of racism and sectarianism. Their a million Sunnis in Tehran while you don't allow them to build a single masjid, but Jews and fire worshippers have their own temples. The propaganda BS is getting nauseating. Lets be frank. This about hegemony and power that we denying you.

Well we have a very busy schedule. On Saturdays we shoot Arabs. On Mondays we tell Bashar to kill his own people... hard. On Tuesdays we oppress the 10 million Sunnis living in the city of Tehran alone. On Wednesdays we deliver weapons and shawarma to the hoothis. Thursdays we meet with the Iraqies. The only thing we do for fun is try to run over the squirrels as we get back from the Friday prayers (it's really fire worship).

But what I'm surprised about is how powerful your reporters are. They know everything what we do. Maybe it's the knowledge that makes you so secure and confident.

Again with the Hussayn drama, cry me a river:cry:
Stop living in the past and focus on the present. You have a thousand problems, Baluchistan, Taliban, Drones, India ect.
Don't expect us to waste more money on you when you get bankrupt again.
Don't talk like idiots!Hussayn(PBUH) was holy prophet's son.We can never forgive them for their terrifying crime.If they let the prophet's family be in charge of Muslims,Things would be much better than you can even realize.:disagree:

Don't talk like idiots!Hussayn(PBUH) was holy prophet's son.We can never forgive them for their terrifying crime.If they let the prophet's family be in charge of Muslims,Things would be much better than you can even realize.:disagree:

Sorry but i think you mean Grand Son

in other thread when u didnot have an answer u said i m no military expert i m afraid if i go with u at the end u will claim i m not an expert but like to write wihtout knowledge

Hasan r-a was caliph and left it to banu Ummayyah and live happily what's ur problem.

and how u say it Prophet family ruled things would have been better give us some proof for that

TARIQ

You have a very poor understanding of your own history.
But before that why do you care what we call the Arabian gulf by? are you really that insecure about your own identity/culture that you have to make a big deal about it. We will ALWAYS call it the Arabian gulf. End of story.
Are you really insecure about your own identity/culture that you feel the need to murder Arabs in Iran on a weekly basis just for celebrating their culture?
Your hypocrisy is jaw dropping, we are sooooo mean that we helped Saddam against you while you are angels by helping Bashar massacre/torture/rape his own people. You are very angelic indeed by supporting the Houthi rebels in Yemen against us, you're very neighbourly indeed when you steal Iraqi oil and manipulate them to kill each other for your own sake.
The only reason why we supported Iraq in the war is because of the hostility towards us immediately after the revolution. You are the epitome of racism and sectarianism. Their a million Sunnis in Tehran while you don't allow them to build a single masjid, but Jews and fire worshippers have their own temples. The propaganda BS is getting nauseating. Lets be frank. This about hegemony and power that we denying you.
Listen you poor guy I have already answered you!We never kill Arabs.The only thing you are capable of is lying based on your damned propaganda.

Listen you poor guy I have already answered you!We never kill Arabs.The only thing you are capable of is lying based on your damned propaganda.

Just one example from recent years

01.jpg

in other thread when u didnot have an answer u said i m no military expert i m afraid if i go with u at the end u will claim i m not an expert but like to write wihtout knowledge

Hasan r-a was caliph and left it to banu Ummayyah and live happily what's ur problem.

and how u say it Prophet family ruled things would have been better give us some proof for that

TARIQ
You really believe Hassan(PBUH) left that to Banu Ummayyah by his own to live a happy life and feel unconcerned with problems Banu Ummayyah made for Islam?I have only one thing to say to that Hasan you mean:what a traitor.God damn you!!!!!!!
And don't confuse things together.You never can realize our Imam's great place so I don't blame you for your opinion.

Sorry but i think you mean Grand Son
That doesn't matter!Yes,GRANDSON.Aren't you your ancestors' son?

You really believe Hassan(PBUH) left that to Banu Ummayyah by his own to live a happy life and feel unconcerned with problems Banu Ummayyah made for Islam?I have only one thing to say to that Hasan you mean:what a traitor.God damn you!!!!!!!
And don't confuse things together.You never can realize our Imam's great place so I don't blame you for your opinion.

i will not engage in name calling contest but when khomeni didnot like the way shah was ruling the country he became a revolutionary while Hasan r-a if not happy why he didnot do a thing remember at the same time Hussain r-a was also there and u know when Hasan left the caliphate he had thousand of soldiers. it is u who is indirectly disrespecting him. u r telling me khomeni was more brave then him.

To me Hasan did the right move and let the rule in right hands

Regarding the place of the imam ( i know at one point u paint him as brave and at some point u pretend he could not do a thing ) yes this is the contradiction in ur faith which u and ur earlier scholars could not give a right answer

Just one example from recent years

01.jpg
First I don't know if it really exists.Second,just take a look at it's date.It was before revolution and shah regime was killing many of our persian,kurd,azari,etc countrymen not only our Arab countrymen.So don't blame us because of him since he was US slave as many Arab countries right now.

I think that there is an alliance between Americans and Arabs this can not be denied. It also can not be denied that Americans have been responsible for what they call collateral damage and that is making of Muslim orphans.

My personal take on it is if there is an issue between Arabs and Iranians then we offer our services as mediators as friends to both sets of Muslims.

However when I see one side clearly siding with Israel and America I can not simply stand by and ignore this

First I don't know if it really exists.Second,just take a look at it's date.It was before revolution and shah regime was killing many of our persian,kurd,azari,etc countrymen not only our Arab countrymen.So don't blame us because of him since he was US slave as many Arab countries right now.
Dont worry, i have 1.47 million articles about Arab and sunni persecution in Iran. Some by Iranian sources. I make a thread for it.

I think that there is an alliance between Americans and Arabs this can not be denied. It also can not be denied that Americans have been responsible for what they call collateral damage and that is making of Muslim orphans.

My personal take on it is if there is an issue between Arabs and Iranians then we offer our services as mediators as friends to both sets of Muslims.

However when I see one side clearly siding with Israel and America I can not simply stand by and ignore this
In another post you say you want relations with Israel, now you say this. hypocricy?! No one needs you services.

i will not engage in name calling contest but when khomeni didnot like the way shah was ruling the country he became a revolutionary while Hasan r-a if not happy why he didnot do a thing remember at the same time Hussain r-a was also there and u know when Hasan left the caliphate he had thousand of soldiers. it is u who is indirectly disrespecting him. u r telling me khomeni was more brave then him.

To me Hasan did the right move and let the rule in right hands

Regarding the place of the imam ( i know at one point u paint him as brave and at some point u pretend he could not do a thing ) yes this is the contradiction in ur faith which u and ur earlier scholars could not give a right answer
I never say Hassan was less brave than Khomeini.Khomeini was indeed a great man but thousands of him won't be one Hassan.
Thousands of soldiers?which soldiers?Those who were bribed by Moaavieh?You call them soldiers?Remember Hossein fought only with 72 real men against Yazid(God damn him) army and we all(Shia) believe both of the two brothers were the same in bravery but they are those who decide what is right to do in their time.

Dont worry, i have 1.47 million articles about Arab and sunni persecution in Iran. Some by Iranian sources. I make a thread for it.

In another post you say you want relations with Israel, now you say this. hypocracy?!

Both views are compatible. If Arabs continue their close alliance with Israel and America why should we fight with Israelis.

My personal opinion is we should never accept Israel. But if Arabs who are more affected are having direct and indirect links why should we not. Why??

Why do Arabs and their Parabians (small number of Pakistanis who are more Arab than Arabs) go off topic. This thread is simple America is siding with Arabs. Do you Arabs and co deny this??

Both views are compatible. If Arabs continue their close alliance with Israel and America why should we fight with Israelis.

My personal opinion is we should never accept Israel. But if Arabs who are more affected are having direct and indirect links why should we not. Why??

Why do Arabs and their Parabians (small number of Pakistanis who are more Arab than Arabs) go off topic. This thread is simple America is siding with Arabs. Do you Arabs and co deny this??

Those Arabs who were fighting Israel are now history.
Now most of them are ready to make peace with Israel,start relations with it,only to confront their new enemy,Iran.

Back
Top Bottom