What's new

US upset over Iraq buying basmati from India

Is Basmati rice grown in South India? I only heard about Punjab/Haryana being the Basmati growers in India.

ya they grow in some parts but the best treat from andhra is there nellur rice & sona masooriee both varieties are extreamly tasty but not as long rained or aroamatic as the basmatee specially the variety from the foot hills of punjab(traai) & upper UP...dehradoonee

English dictionary don't have words that i want to say, i think using Punjabi is better option to express the feelings about yankees

I am still laughing .... after 10 mins..
WTF, their level is so low.. they are crying for rice sell...
Close your eyes and think if we will start selling weaponry to them, then those congressmen will cry their pants off in front of white house or they might declare another war in Iraq to liberate it from Indian rice..

American rice sucks, they are literally tasteless. Anyone who probably has tasted American rice would know what i am talking about, basmati rice on the other hand are very tasty thus its a no brainer that the Iraqis are buying basmati rice.

Bl[i]tZ;2633740 said:
"We liberated their country for one thing," said Texas Congressman Ted Poe.

:rofl:
my face when I read it
WTF+faace.jpeg

American rice sucks, they are literally tasteless. Anyone who probably has tasted American rice would know what i am talking about, basmati rice on the other hand are very tasty thus its a no brainer that the Iraqis are buying basmati rice.

leave those aroma and taste for time being. Those scumbags want to sell their crap at higher rate. Can you believe it ???:tdown:

What did they think, IRAQ doesn't know Kindergarten economics or what ?

See this is not opposition to anyone but simple food trade. I don't see what's there to be upset about it. :blink:

americans are very good at mass production & good quality in some food items like california almonds & pistachios...even there fruits are way bigger than any desi variety be it appels,orenges,tamatos or say even wheat ..they taste so bland cause of aal thre agricultere produces is based on BT Tech.....they dont have seeds?????? but much much higher yield as compared to any desi crop....but taste wise not even tenth as flavoufull as desi varieties....kindly do give comments , Thanks

USA is the modern day Britian

its almost the same
when britian was dictator--u have been colonized now give us ur property for free and then buy back at higher price or go die
NOW USA--Democracy have been brought to you now u got to do trade oly with us :rofl:

Please guys watch NO END IN SIGHT its an documentary movie on IRAQ war
u guyz gotta watch it its an must watch

It looks like yankees are experiencing life at the rate of several wtf's a minute these days

Back
Top Bottom