What's new

Vayu Calls JF17- A Game Changer.

guys we have to make our lca more advance and strong

Your countrymen are waiting from long time, i think they'll welcome any thing you make in reply to JFT.

In the history of this forum Indian members have rated TEJA as advance as F-22 and always placed it 'light years' ahead of JFT.
IMO.. it is not possible to make it more more advance than already it is.. some where many light years advance.

Last edited:
Your countrymen are waiting from long time, i think they'll welcome any thing you make in reply to JFT.

In the history of this forum Indian members have rated TEJA as advance as F-22 and always placed it 'light years' ahead of JFT.
IMO.. it is not possible to make it more more advance than already it is.. some where many light years advance.

well dear as i have few pakistani and isreali and airforce friends the fact is jf17 is good plane and comparable to LCA but f you think it can stan against mig 29 or su30 then i cant help you

now pakistani airforce is not a queston in front of IAF

i just want to tell IMO is thinking both view lca next gen or not because next gen fighter planes will be pilots less

well in future IAF will have PAK FA , SU30 , RAFFALE OR EF ,LCA do i need to say any thing else

JF-17 is indeed a game changer. it allows pakistan to field large number of BVR capable aircraft. something they sorely lacked earlier.

@batman
"JFT can beat any f-16 blk anytime"
isn't dat a bit farfetched statement considering the fact that F-16's are battle proven war machines
and for a fact the super viper (blk 80 unofficialy) is much better than any of its predecessors.
and your argument that indian members compare LCA with F-22
sorry but i havt seen anyone do that
might be that it 'was in your dreams'
keep dreaming

well dear as i have few pakistani and isreali and airforce friends the fact is jf17 is good plane and comparable to LCA but f you think it can stan against mig 29 or su30 then i cant help you

now pakistani airforce is not a queston in front of IAF

i just want to tell IMO is thinking both view lca next gen or not because next gen fighter planes will be pilots less

well in future IAF will have PAK FA , SU30 , RAFFALE OR EF ,LCA do i need to say any thing else

JFT is comparable to F-16 block 30, it surpasses the F-16 block 15 by a long shot. Last time I checked mig-29 was comparable to the F-16.

and just like the F-16 and Mig-29 you have to wait till the later blocks before you can see it's full potential.

as for PAK FA and MMRCA; we will talk about it after you order them

paf is operating f-16s sice long so she knows how much potential this jet has got...................... it is surely a game changer for paf cos it has enhanced paf cababilities to a large extent... enough to counter enemy within her borders.........

Ok lets take it ... JF17 is good but how its game changer ?????

See, I basically am an Aircraft freak , I do not take sides.... I find JF-17 indeed a Game Changer for Pakistan, Pakistan has Got the best In a More economical way with a Co venture with China within a Quick Time frame... The Pilots feel more comfortable with Jf-17 than there Traditional F-16's.....

LOL .... But Again, If You are talking about a Joint venture we have manufactured many aircraft's .... You shouldnt be on High Horses when You have accomplished a Successful task with a Joint venture with China... LCA Is an Indian Bird and its our first Modern fighter aircraft program .... If You are talking about a Joint venture I would Always Bring in Su 30 MKI which Is Far Superior to any Aircraft the Continent Operates Today....

@batman
"JFT can beat any f-16 blk anytime"
isn't dat a bit farfetched statement considering the fact that F-16's are battle proven war machines
and for a fact the super viper (blk 80 unofficialy) is much better than any of its predecessors.
and your argument that indian members compare LCA with F-22
sorry but i havt seen anyone do that
might be that it 'was in your dreams'
keep dreaming

Look who is talking now. I thought that when we had just F-16s back then Indians always use to say that it won't be a match to their mig-29 and mirage 2000s. LOL. Do you want to say that LCA are battle proven too ?

JF17 is here and there are 2 full combat sqds in service ie 33 planes with another 17 TO ARRIVE BY YEAR END i think.

To be fair THE PAF have theuir light weight combat option here and in service AND IAF are stil at IOC with LCA and 5 years behind before they have 40 mk1 tejas.

PAF won easily

HAS FOR Thunder living with SU3OMKI or being a game changer I THINK NOT.

Big plus over mirages 3/5 rose or F7 but GAME CHANGER not quite.

if PAF wants a game changer go get 100 F16/52 or 100 FC20 or even 50 Rafale then we will see IAF run for cover

As per migs chief in 2008 or smthin JF-17 is comparable to mig-29...with more advancement n modification i think it surpasses the mig-29.... Plus the new BLK-II is comin with:

WS-13,AESA,IRST,inflight refuelling capability,more composite,HMS,advanced EW suite(similiar to FC-20)... armed with A-darter with HOBS,M-1,M-1B,H4,H-2(both BVR),Piranha,SD-10B,Babur ALCM etc plus 8+ AWACS,T-Darter ... and in 250-300 strenght.. if u underestimate it....Its good for us.

Look who is talking now. I thought that when we had just F-16s back then Indians always use to say that it won't be a match to their mig-29 and mirage 2000s. LOL. Do you want to say that LCA are battle proven too ?
Yes,we said that but that's because both these aircrafts were sanctions proof...you know Spare part problem....and secondly you didn't had any answer to R77 missile till i think 2008....

Yes,we said that but that's because both these aircrafts were sanctions proof...you know Spare part problem....and secondly you didn't had any answer to R77 missile till i think 2008....

That's very much true because we didn't have any fielded bvr missile till then. Pakistan was already working on T-Darter bvr missile technology produced by Kentron (now Denel Dynamics), South Africa. Work on indigenous bvr project is still going on under tight security.

I don't think spare part problem was such a big issue. We had built them on our own in Kamra. As far as missiles are concerned, we were reported to have R-Dartar or T-Dartar back in 1999 in service from South Africa to counter R77 missile. You have a very good point but still I'm not sure about what we had or didn't have

Back
Top Bottom