What's new

very strange video

It's sad but its Karma biting the US hiney. After 9-11 the Bush government gave so much powers to the the Police, that now they can kill anyone for no reason and just walk away scot-free except for a few cases where the incidents were caught on camera. Even then the max punishment was discharge from duty, no punishments. I really feel sad for the US citizens, they have been fooled in the name of patriotism just as our politicians have fooled us in the name of religion.

It's sad but its Karma biting the US hiney. After 9-11 the Bush government gave so much powers to the the Police, that now they can kill anyone for no reason and just walk away scot-free except for a few cases where the incidents were caught on camera. Even then the max punishment was discharge from duty, no punishments. I really feel sad for the US citizens, they have been fooled in the name of patriotism just as our politicians have fooled us in the name of religion.

Well obviously something serious happened if one guy is on the ground. Either the guy on the ground robbed somebody or the guy with the camera jumped out of the car instead of staying inside.

If you jump out of a car a cop will draw a gun on you as he is now facing two potential attackers in different directions/locations. He will have to wait for backup for one person to be handcuffed.

If that guy with the camera was truly in the military he would have figured this out immediately.

Last edited:
these cops receive salary from jews who run the federal reserve bank and give salaries to bama,and senators and cops and governors and judges.so basically entire american establishment, civil, military and judiciary are kanna(punjabi term for a person who is enslaved in multiple odd manners ) of jews who not only give them pay cheque but also brainwash them by running a monopolized media and keep the public under a constant fear.

all this is actually a part of psychological warefare that is being wagged by mossad on american taxpayer so that he lives under a constant fear and becomes a psycho patient who lacks a say of his own and keeps funding israeli army in order to maintain a long occupation of Palestine and also so that he does not objects to the decisions made by the governors and senators of waging inhumane wars on muslim countries and occupying their land for oil and carpet bombing their wedding ceremonies and funerals.

this is also so that war criminals and thugs like george bush can go free after lying and invading iraq.

Last edited:
these cops receive salary from jews who run the federal reserve bank and give salaries to bama,and senators and cops and governors and judges.so basically entire american establishment, civil, military and judiciary are kanna(punjabi term for a person who is enslaved in multiple odd manners ) of jews who not only give them pay cheque but also brainwash them by running a monopolized media and keep the public under a constant fear.

all this is actually a part of psychological warefare that is being wagged by mossad on american taxpayer so that he lives under a constant fear and becomes a psycho patient who lacks a say of his own and keeps funding israeli army in order to maintain a long occupation of Palestine and also so that he does not objects to the decisions made by the governors and senators of waging inhumane wars on muslim countries and occupying their land for oil and carpet bombing their wedding ceremonies and funerals.

this is also so that war criminals and thugs like george bush can go free after lying and invading iraq.

Oh come on..get off your completely ridiculous Urban Dictionary: high horse
****WARNING**** man shot in this video

Edit video removed, replaced with wiki entry
2011 Sindh Rangers shooting incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your rant is beyond bizarre.

Last edited:
Oh come on..get off your completely ridiculous Urban Dictionary: high horse
****WARNING**** man shot in this video

Your rant is beyond bizarre.

I condemn the act carried by the rangers unprofessionally and recklessly and I hope the ranger or anyone who took in charge had gotten punished (Enlighten me on if he did or not as im not very upto these kinds of news)

Now, That out of the discussion.
I want to ask you, The video (you posted) doesnt happen all the time unlike in the US (the abuse of police power)?

(Btw, the video is violating the new rule on uneasy material)

to Pakistani members.
got a question, in the video he posted. are they really rangers? :s

to Pakistani members.
got a question, in the video he posted. are they really rangers? :s

Yes they are. and the unfortunate incident happened in Karachi.
I agree with Peter C to some extent that when police ask you 'on the ground', there is no reason to not cooperate and never ever run towards an armed policeman (like the guy did in video). They are allowed to shoot on the legs as you become a potential attacker.

I want to ask you, The video (you posted) doesnt happen all the time unlike in the US (the abuse of police power)?

What abuse of power?
Two guys are pulled over by a cop and both get out of their car...bad idea...as it is legal to carry weapons in the US and both of those guys could be carrying. You are supposed to stay in the car during a pullover. Cop draws gun...tells them to hit the deck. One complies...the other doesn't. Now he has a gun pointed at him as the cop has no idea if he is armed. Guy refuses to cooperate. Backup shows up. Video ends.

...there is no reason to not cooperate and never ever run towards an armed policeman (like the guy did in video). They are allowed to shoot on the legs as you become a potential attacker.

In the US they aren't restricted to the legs.

Last edited:
Yes they are. and the unfortunate incident happened in Karachi.
I agree with Peter C to some extent that when police ask you 'on the ground', there is no reason to not cooperate and never ever run towards an armed policeman (like the guy did in video). They are allowed to shoot on the legs as you become a potential attacker.

Hi,

There is no shooting at the legs here---that happens in indian movies that the akistani and Pakistani judges watch---or the Imran series novels they have read.

In the U S---once he starts---or is in fear---the cop is authorized to shoot at the largest mass ie chest and empty the magazine---that is what the protocol is---that is what should have been in Pakistan----that ranger is in jail for no reason---. Ifit was upt me----I would have pulled the rangers out of Karachi---and let those who staged protests and put this ranger in jail---let them defend themselves.

Its a shame that the rangers are still risking their lives to defend the thankless civilians after one of their comrade was unjustly criminalized. Unfortunately our judges are the biggest bastards. after this incident all LE personnel should have excused from protecting these idiot judges.

Any government has three arms, Legislation, responsible for passing laws, Judiciary responsible for implementing that law and administration (including Police) enforcing that law. If the judicial arm starts to challenge the legislation (laws passed by legislation) and enforcement (by penalize the Police for enforcing the laws) then how the **** would government function. If I were to ever come ion to Power, I'll hang all the judges and kill all the lawyers the very first day. These are the fucking scums destroying my nation.

Hi,

There is no shooting at the legs here---that happens in indian movies that the akistani and Pakistani judges watch---or the Imran series novels they have read.

In the U S---once he starts---or is in fear---the cop is authorized to shoot at the largest mass ie chest and empty the magazine---that is what the protocol is---that is what should have been in Pakistan----that ranger is in jail for no reason---. Ifit was upt me----I would have pulled the rangers out of Karachi---and let those who staged protests and put this ranger in jail---let them defend themselves.

Its a shame that the rangers are still risking their lives to defend the thankless civilians after one of their comrade was unjustly criminalized. Unfortunately our judges are the biggest bastards. after this incident all LE personnel should have excused from protecting these idiot judges.

Any government has three arms, Legislation, responsible for passing laws, Judiciary responsible for implementing that law and administration (including Police) enforcing that law. If the judicial arm starts to challenge the legislation (laws passed by legislation) and enforcement (by penalize the Police for enforcing the laws) then how the **** would government function. If I were to ever come ion to Power, I'll hang all the judges and kill all the lawyers the very first day. These are the fucking scums destroying my nation.

Hi,

Romans had it right----this is how they believed and practiced democracy in this sequence-----ORDER---LAW---PEACE.

ORDER will prevail at all costs---which enforce the LAW and PEACE shall follow.

Same in the good old west----. Actually it was the motto of all the countries that call themselves civilized and law abiding countries now----ORDER first---forced at all costs----.

----. Actually it was the motto of all the countries that call themselves civilized and law abiding countries now----ORDER first---forced at all costs----.

UK holds the law as if the law is religion no matters who you are. Most of the west, not all, is successful because of this. Exactly same was in the Prophetic time that no matters what caste, creed or religion you had, you were not above the law. Countries like Pakistan follows a reverse equation.

that ranger is in jail for no reason---.

If I correctly remember, in this case accused rangers were put behind the bars not for shooting the guy but not transferring him to a nearby hospital for first aid or not calling ambulance that was parked just outside the area where the incident happened. Eventually, boy died of haemorrhage.

UK holds the law as if the law is religion no matters who you are. Most of the west, not all, is successful because of this. Exactly same was in the Prophetic time that no matters what caste, creed or religion you had, you were not above the law. Countries like Pakistan follows a reverse equation.

If I correctly remember, in this case accused rangers were put behind the bars not for shooting the guy but not transferring him to a nearby hospital for first aid or not calling ambulance that was parked just outside the area where the incident happened. Eventually, boy died of haemorrhage.

Hi,

That should have been a misdemeanor offence if any---and not for to the Ranger who shot the guy---that guy himself is in a zone ---+ rangers are not police----they may not have had enough training what to do after the fact.

Hi,

That should have been a misdemeanor offence if any---and not for to the Ranger who shot the guy---that guy himself is in a zone ---+ rangers are not police----they may not have had enough training what to do after the fact.

Whatever be the case, it shouldn't have happened and ended in this way. Also, Rangers are above the police and below the army, i.e., part of paramilitary forces. They have better training than police.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom