What's new

VHP leader Togadia gives call for economic boycott of Muslims in India

Can you first start arresting Hindu fundamentalists? As per all norms, this statement is quite treacherous.

The Thackerays openly Challenge Indian sovereignty in Mumbai a few low level ghundas are arrested but not the Tacherays

BJP CM kills 2000 Muslims, lip service is given against him, he doesn't even stand trial

For once tighten the noose around the Hindus who are challenging your secularist ideals as well before talking about fantasy wishes.

Gujarat riots happened only after the Godhra train burning where over 50 Hindus were burnt alive by Muslim fanatics.

I'm not justifying killings in the riots but one must understand that we live in country of over billion ppl with historical communal tension between communities.Sometimes things goes out of hand.

Its not Modi govt ordered the riots or allow the govt machinery take part in the killing,all he is accused of was that he tried to take advantage of communal divide to win in the elections.

seriously think, that Pakistan should develop a mechanism to assist the naturalization of Indians escaping persecution. Whoever wants to come, should be allowed in on humanitarian grounds in controlled manner.
Just look at the situation in pakistan...it being came in to existence as Muslim country ,its has seen more rampant killing of Muslims by fellow Muslims fanatics for not being stunch muslim enough in a year ...nearly three thousand which is three time the official death tolls of nearly 1000 deaths in Gujarat riots.

Last edited:
Your assertions are way beyond me to respond. i think one should assume when we join such prestigious forums that we should at least treat people with little benefit of doubt (even disagrees) that they may be talking sane.

The speed of your posting is amazing it like ''nehale te dehalla'' to me

My video was directed at you, and your concerns and tears for Indian Muslims were like Gen. Musharraf so my Indian muslim brother has answered well to those concerns and will do it again for sure every time.

My concerns and tears as you were kind enough to put it, if are wrong then tell me. You quote one guy, i cant quote ten saying what happened that day was .. Anyways

I can not write things one behalf of someone else's notions made while in discussion with you. Also it is difficult for me to spoon feed you when you are hell bent of nitpicking lines to thrust your point on everyone.

Alright spoon feed me, tell me where's modi and whats he upto ? Where are all the bigshots who could have prevented this and didnt Im all ears

The Indian guy above talking about constitution and freedom of speech was trying to damp your spurt anxiety i think. We are a nation of limited resources. We can not police around and penalize people speaking ****. Everyone has right to speak in India and face the consequence if law may interfere. There are hundreds of incidents when these Todaria like scum bags would have escaped from the course of law and some times they must have been put into jail for a brief time of period

So i should expect this guy to be locked up ? because clearly he's violating your constitution ?.. Because thats the only excuse you guys keep using. And yeah i guess raping all those women, killing innocent people its justified by being putting in jail for a "brief time period"

(this what law has provisions for such hate speeches not more then that, if i can recall his name ,...Sanjay Gandhi's son was almost gone off from his political carrier due to ban by EC).
The best policy is not to glorify these people, more you will give coverage more they will spread poison (a snake is snake is a snake).

If you read my previous post where i have mentioned that Muslims killed in domestic violence in Pakistan are way more then killed in India after independence then i must ask and challenge you to name those Pakistani Todaria's responsible for the same.

Oh really and care to tell me where did you get that from ?

I am not justifying killing by comparing stats but i am saying just to make you think why nations like India and may be Pakistan are helpless to stop these hate speakers.

Speak for yourself, we didnt have a hindu massacre, nor did our army tanks storm into gurdwara's

Furthermore you can not bash India being a secular country and you as Islamic to a contrast that Indians have more responsibility to protect and police secular setup on everyone. Every nation vows to to protect minorities irrespective of their ethereal fabric of nationhood or culture specially Pakistan striving to serve the noble dream of Great Mohd. Ali Jinnah thus there is not concession for you as well on these issues.
However Secularism is an ideology and can not be enforced.

Being a muslim you have legitimate concern to worry about Indian Muslims (no doubt) but charity begins at home.

So protecting these people is a charity ? good to know and as far as we are concerned, we already are at war and its no charity my friend we're dead serious about protecting everything we with everything we got and that includes hindus, christians sikhs

for your info gujrat riots started after burning live 60 kar sevaks. how do you justify that?

I dont they were dead wrong .. See unlike you guys i dont have a problem accepting the ground realities

Over sentimentalism i guess...

President APJ Abdul Kalam was rocket/missile scientist with no role in Indian nuclear program.

And lets not forget that its the same RSS backed Bjp govt who choose put this sweet Muslim old man as the president of India instead of going in for some BJP party loyalist ...and as it happens ,its the secular congress govt who decline a second term to a popular president like President Kalam and choose a rubber stamp Pratibha Patil as the president of India.

I think my emotions were well under check when I wrote this.....

Read carefully.....I did not give credit to APJK for the Nuclear program, my exact words were "Nuclear and missile ready"...meaning we have a credible nuclear delivery system thanks to the missiles he is responsible for.....especially in an age when SAM system become ever more capable against a nuclear air raid....

Secondly....The President of India is elected by the elected members of the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.....a coalition govt of the BJP hardly had a say in the election of our President unless they have a clear majority in both houses......
Dont make the "Supreme commander of our armed forces" seem like a mere puppet.....It is a very important post and I believe APJK was elected based on popularity and merit....

As far as the Dr. Togadia is concerned....I will speak out against such rants because I firmly believe that Hindus and Muslims of India are equal citizens and deserve the same respect....This is what our country is found on...It is the moral fibre of our nation.... it is such folks that embarass us on the world stage.....besides to order our citizens to move to Pakistan and starve them?.....
Whats next....do we cave into MNS demands and make Maharshtra for Marathis only?.....Give Punjab to the Sikhs?
I have repeated this on the forum a hundred times.....To me nation comes first.....everything else is secondary including religion.....and I stand by it!!!

I dont they were dead wrong .. See unlike you guys i dont have a problem accepting the ground realities

I don't think Indians deny that facts that godhra happened.... or for that matte Gujrat and Babri Masjid .....its just you who thinks that India deny that.....People from both sides got killed.....more so on on side..... what has this to do with Pakistan..Its India's internal matter....and why do Pakistanis have an urge to discuss India law and order day in and day out.

Gujart riots are retalatory attack. Now they don't dare to do like that. btw i am againist voilence.

Togadia is a nobody. Media gives him space because they like sensationalism. Nothing to see here, move on.

I seriously think, that Pakistan should develop a mechanism to assist the naturalization of Indians escaping persecution. Whoever wants to come, should be allowed in on humanitarian grounds in controlled manner.

Being a mod, you still want to wrestle in the mud??

Why dont you learn to clean up the mess that a few thousand Afghans are causing you....Let alone worry about 170 Million Indian Muslims....

Somehow I feel you have a skewed perception of heaven.....

I don't think Indians deny that facts that godhra happened.... or for that matte Gujrat and Babri Masjid .....its just you who thinks that India deny that.....People from both sides got killed.....more so on on side..... what has this to do with Pakistan..Its India's internal matter....and why do Pakistanis have an urge to discuss India law and order day in and day out.

Gujart riots are retalatory attack. Now they don't dare to do like that. btw i am againist voilence.

This bloke is one of your fellow indian and he thinks that now that Muslims got served in terms of Gujrat, "they learned their lesson"

:wave:

And to your last point, this is the first thing is said what you do with muslims IS our business, if you haven't learned that lesson in Kashmir than god help ya. And we dont give a sh**t what you do about other things

This bloke is one of your fellow indian and he thinks that now that Muslims got served in terms of Gujrat, "they learned their lesson"

sir correction its indian muslim

and intrnal problem of india

:wave:

Whatever....but tell me ....what he hell can Pakistan do....and why the hell do Pakistanis need to discuss this topic....

Can Pakistan control anything happening in India....does anything happening in India... impact Pakistan in any way.. ..if it has nothing to do with India Pakistan relationship....why jump over it again and again......

Anything Happening inside Indian borders is of no concern to Pakistan.....as long that does not impact Pakistan.:pop:

I think my emotions were well under check when I wrote this.....

Secondly....The President of India is elected by the elected members of the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.....a coalition govt of the BJP hardly had a say in the election of our President unless they have a clear majority in both houses......
Dont make the "Supreme commander of our armed forces" seem like a mere puppet.....It is a very important post and I believe APJK was elected based on popularity and merit....

Its a NDA led by BJP govt who elected president Kalam to the office .

If the last UPA govt lead by congress who only 145 seats of its own can choose a unknown entity rubber stamp party loyalist like Mrs Pratibha patil as the president india...BJP which has 182 seat in the Lok Shabha can certainly put similar puppet president had they wanted it that way only.

Who were the people who brought down Babri Masji ? who were the ones who massacred muslims all over gujrat ? Did they have any national sway ? but they certainly did have gun powder to pump up innocent kids with it

Again ignorant comments, the entirety of Pakistani population hates TTP, their foreign funded dunder heads whom we're at war with. In case you haven't noticed after being on forums this long

Hey atleast we see the stains, you on the other hand are merely interested in looking at our stains hoping it somehow might save you some face

Dear 10 second Tom....If you can hold a thought long enough to read the entire post before pre-maturely spurting.....I would appreciate it

Had u taken the time to comprehend, you would have understood that this particular politician and his "grand schemes" can never become a reality....Do you really believe that except for a few numbskulls which exist on both sides of the border that have occasional bursts of religious bigotry that Indians will allow the exodus of Indian Muslims from India?......The Indian constitution....The Indian army....The Supreme court are in place for exactly such situations.....so the law is upheld....

Again....try to understand what I was trying to say.....
The mass population of Pakistan is against the TTP.....so an outsider should not generalize based on the fact that TTP roams ever so freely in your country....similarly....quit generalizing the Indians as being Anti-Muslim and India as an unsafe place for Muslims based on a few isolated incidents.....

About the highlighted part...your statement about "Foreign funding" of TTP speaks miles about how much you "see the stains"....but hey when you just rolled out the mud pit...its the clean parts that you're looking for......
Enjoy fantasizing about that "external factor" instead of finding a cure for that cancer.....

Whatever....but tell me ....what he hell can Pakistan do....and why the hell do Pakistanis need to discuss this topic....

Can Pakistan control anything happening in India....does anything happening in India... impact Pakistan in any way.. ..if it has nothing to do with India Pakistan relationship....why jump over it again and again......

Anything Happening inside Indian borders is of no concern to Pakistan.....as long that does not impact Pakistan.:pop:

Yeah "whatever" thats what i thought.

And It has everything to do with us when you go after muslims and we'll keep working to ensure they're rights are protected.

Back
Top Bottom