What's new

VHP leader Togadia slams Modi for 'toilets first, temples later' comment

[Bregs];4836415 said:
Here along with this euphoria and intolerance by his fans, Feku him self will not be able to control his tongue for too long as elections still 7 months plus away

Bhai modi ko aaye to abhi 70 days bhi nahi hu a or Gandhi family not been able to control their mind election is still 7 months plus away :yay:

Bro can u tell me u r anti modi or congress supporter ? Or both ?

i am against blind following of euphoria against modi, that all is well with him n BJP and all others are evil, the way his internet fans made him PM before elections i am against this. If a controversial leader like a Modi has been made pm candidate then all from his followers to BJP and RSS needs to tell what diffrence he will make not the limitations/misdoings of congress alone is going to make him win elections. Advani learnt this hard way twice third time modi will learn if they went in over confident euphoria like this

i voted for Vajpayee ji last time in 1999

Togadia is absolutely correct this time. Modi was totally out of line by talking about Toilet and Temple in the same line.

Let Modi talk about his mother and toilet in the same line. ....what about Nyayalay and sauchalay ?? what about army and toilet ?

Why blame Advani for calling Jinnah secular when Modi is letting real politiks corrupt his integrity. How long before he turns into a congress avatar ? I am deeply disappointed.

We need to build 800 million toilets and sewage system in India, but only 1 Ram Temple. There is no comparison and I condemn his statement. :tdown:

[Bregs];4836431 said:
i am against blind following of euphoria against modi, that all is well with him n BJP and all others are evil, the way his internet fans made him PM before elections i am against this. If a controversial leader like a Modi has been made pm candidate then all from his followers to BJP and RSS needs to tell what diffrence he will make not the limitations/misdoings of congress alone is going to make him win elections. Advani learnt this hard way twice third time modi will learn if they went in over confident euphoria like this

i voted for Vajpayee ji last time in 1999

There are lots of things which he said he will do and what congress not doing but as u r prejudice with modi u won't see even if it was in front of u so u r not against modi but how he become popular ...bro just only see your post do u really think yr argument is logical ?

There are lots of things which he said he will do and what congress not doing but as u r prejudice with modi u won't see even if it was in front of u so u r not against modi but how he become popular ...bro just only see your post do u really think yr argument is logical ?

Forget Bregs ... he is a muslim with an agenda. No point in making sensible or logical posts for him. His agenda is clear........it has nothing to do with logic or reason.

Well even he would have been sure before making this statement that he will have to pay a huge price for this but a big salute to his uncompromising nation first attitude and the sheer courage he had in taking a politically suicidal measure of keeping aside petty religious and hindutva interests and ideologies well below the undisputedly supreme national interest.
He has proven again how decisive a leader he is.

BJP could have benefited more with sheer anti incumbency without projecting pm so soon but now after modi nomination the polarisation will take place making the regional parties more stronger and both national parties weakened with them India too

This Togadia character is the extremist of Hindu extremists and a sworn Muslim-hater. He is one of those idiots who has counted millions upon millions of BD nationals inside Bharat Mata.

This Togadia character is the extremist of Hindu extremists and a sworn Muslim-hater. He is one of those idiots who has counted millions upon millions of BD nationals inside Bharat Mata.

BD illegal settlers in India is a major problem in reality too

Well even he would have been sure before making this statement that he will have to pay a huge price for this but a big salute to his uncompromising nation first attitude and the sheer courage he had in taking a politically suicidal measure of keeping aside petty religious and hindutva interests and ideologies well below the undisputedly supreme national interest.
He has proven again how decisive a leader he is.

Modi was always a decisive leader. No one has ever doubted that, not even the congress.

But his biggest strength was his integrity , conviction and strength of character. One which we saw and admired when he refused to let the media bully him into apologizing for Godhra and let his development do the talking.

If Modi starts playing to the gallery by using populist statements like 'toilets before temple' he endangers his own integrity and hence his popularity.

People always admire courage and conviction over morality and ethics.

these "blessed" perosnalities of Sangh are in future to be referred as Sant Togadia, Sant Modi, Sant Amit Shah just like how some refers Bhindranwale as "Sant".

like a CPI(M) leader said yesterday, both J-e-I(Hind) and RSS needed to be banned. it is a blot on democracy when Hindu Ummah mongers are let free in a country with crores of minority people. the Sangh sakha classes and total brainwashing has created millions of Hindu Fidayeen on internet batting for mass genocide "Hero" as PM candidate without any shame left. these are the same people who dare to criticize J!hadis. what is there left any difference between you and them? no! don't refer Golwalkar and Hedgewar for more ideas. let India wait for another century so that Hinduism and Islam dies a peaceful death. we can have peace. else, J1hadis and Sanghies can be seen taking over India.

Modi was always a decisive leader. No one has ever doubted that, not even the congress.

But his biggest strength was his integrity , conviction and strength of character. One which we saw and admired when he refused to let the media bully him into apologizing for Godhra and let his development do the talking.

If Modi starts playing to the gallery by using populist statements like 'toilets before temple' he endangers his own integrity and hence his popularity.

People always admire courage and conviction over morality and ethics.
Have u read the speech on which context modi is talking Abt ?

Back
Top Bottom