What's new

Video shows Ahsan Iqbal heckled in restaurant by PTI supporters

1657347741748.png

@khail007

What this liar and hypocrite was doing in McDonald, advising people to consume less tea

I see no hypocrisy here. Maybe he just had burgers, fries and for drinks he had coffee/colas and no tea.

That apart it is not an advisable course of action harassing netas at public places. One of these days they maybe accompanied by plain clothes Gullu Butts- there will hell to pay

Regards

As an Indian, Indeed you could not see.

Further advice for you, as an Indian, you are not warranted to comment on internal matters of Pakistan but in such threads where India is the topic, better concentrate to keep your backyard clean and straight.

Regards

They say as you sow so shall you reap(exponentially).

Izzat aur zillat denay wala sirf Allah ha.
Roo nahi ab this is what public thinks for pmln now pehlay loot machao corruption karo aur phir Masoom bano ke yeh kyn horaha hai.

People just hate pmln and ppp simple is that

This is some low class degeneracy. In Western societies you will see this level of debauchery amongst the lowest level of social strata, not the elite. In Pakistan the opposite is the case, elite class has no dignity nor class.
yahan to ye sab ameeroon ka khel hai ghareeb kary to chapa . BTW parlement lodges have many nude and semi nude dance videos on internet .

View attachment 860083
  • Pro-PTI supporters exasperate planning minister by chanting slogans against him at restaurant.
  • Twitterati condemn incident, calls it "manifestation of growing intolerance in politics".
  • "Instead of holding a dialogue with me, they started chanting slogans,” Iqbal writes on Twitter.
Federal Minister for Planning and Development Ahsan Iqbal was heckled by a group of PTI supporters on Friday when he went to a restaurant, a viral video has shown.

The visuals of the incident, where the pro-PTI supporters could be seen hurling abuses at the minister, took social media by storm as people started sharing the video on Twitter.

Many Twitterati condemned the incident and called it a manifestation of growing intolerance in politics.

Related items​

The incident took place at a popular fast-food outlet where the lawmaker had visited to have dinner. Later on, taking to Twitter, Iqbal wrote: “Today, a family — who apparently considered themselves elites and supported PTI — clashed with me.”

“Instead of holding a dialogue with me they started chanting slogans,” he wrote, adding that as a counter-attack, other people present at the restaurant also started chanting slogans against the PTI.

Criticising the PTI Chairman Imran Khan for instilling hatred among people, Iqbal wrote: “Just like their ignorant and lunatic leader, his supporters are following suit.”

Retweeting a condemnation tweet, the planning minister further said: “These people, who claim to be literates, are actually ignorant and fascist just like the followers of Hitler."

“We are neither going to get intimidated by them nor we would surrender because of them,” he wrote, adding that such people are the moving proof of PTI's “mental bankruptcy”.

“Imran [Khan] is polarising the society at the behest of illicit funders,” he added.
Don't worry I am from that area (aprox) and poori story is that most of the people were chanting chor chor not Gogi Pinki propaganda

Gogi Pinki to Ehsan Iqbal ne sirf face saving k liye use kia he.

And tweeteratis condemn karte rehe (according to these media houses) 😂 nobody gives a flying F about them thinking it's intolerance.

Yeah sums up true manifestation of how propaganda is done.

Madina me pakde jane walo me Patwari nai they ? Noon league ne pehle kabhi naare baazi ki ?

Rawadari or Bardasht ? Do I need to tell you about rawadari or Bardasht of Campaigning lotas in Market of Pakistan or Son of your UK wing members trashing normal Pakistanis ?

And Khan never wished for Destruction of Army or disintegration of Pakistan. He warned about it if these American Ghulam aka Ghaddar PDM tola is kept in power through illegal ways. It will lead to those 2 things eventually.

View attachment 860083
  • Pro-PTI supporters exasperate planning minister by chanting slogans against him at restaurant.
  • Twitterati condemn incident, calls it "manifestation of growing intolerance in politics".
  • "Instead of holding a dialogue with me, they started chanting slogans,” Iqbal writes on Twitter.
Federal Minister for Planning and Development Ahsan Iqbal was heckled by a group of PTI supporters on Friday when he went to a restaurant, a viral video has shown.

The visuals of the incident, where the pro-PTI supporters could be seen hurling abuses at the minister, took social media by storm as people started sharing the video on Twitter.

Many Twitterati condemned the incident and called it a manifestation of growing intolerance in politics.

Related items​

The incident took place at a popular fast-food outlet where the lawmaker had visited to have dinner. Later on, taking to Twitter, Iqbal wrote: “Today, a family — who apparently considered themselves elites and supported PTI — clashed with me.”

“Instead of holding a dialogue with me they started chanting slogans,” he wrote, adding that as a counter-attack, other people present at the restaurant also started chanting slogans against the PTI.

Criticising the PTI Chairman Imran Khan for instilling hatred among people, Iqbal wrote: “Just like their ignorant and lunatic leader, his supporters are following suit.”

Retweeting a condemnation tweet, the planning minister further said: “These people, who claim to be literates, are actually ignorant and fascist just like the followers of Hitler."

“We are neither going to get intimidated by them nor we would surrender because of them,” he wrote, adding that such people are the moving proof of PTI's “mental bankruptcy”.

“Imran [Khan] is polarising the society at the behest of illicit funders,” he added.
Shame they didn't hit him. Harami said.

Ye imran ke kabil hain.

A choor vs imran looool

Back
Top Bottom