What's new

Video shows army personnel shooting unarmed man in Kashmir.

Pakistanis should understand this that they absolutely can not do anything about this incident except ranting the frustration here. Take a chill pill man, I wish everyone of you a peace of mind.

Good to see scum terrorist cleaned efficiently. Kashmir is in good hands :)

India can no longer refrain the Kashmiris from demanding their right of self determination. Without Kashmir Pakistan is incomplete and I am sure we will take back our part of land which is illegally occupied by indian forces for more then 60 years. if its not the case then why India now wants to talk to Pakistan. It knows the power of Pakistan. Pakistan is the country which has broken a super power into several pieces in Afghanistan. If india doesnt resolve the kashmir dispute through dialogue then b ready for a deadly war.

^^Get a life. Now 60 years passed and you people tried many times and the result is same you failed. So, yes, you can try again and again for next 60 years and repeat the same thing "Its our part of land which is illegally occupied by India" keep shouting.

India can no longer refrain the Kashmiris from demanding their right of self determination. Without Kashmir Pakistan is incomplete and I am sure we will take back our part of land which is illegally occupied by indian forces for more then 60 years. if its not the case then why India now wants to talk to Pakistan. It knows the power of Pakistan. Pakistan is the country which has broken a super power into several pieces in Afghanistan. If india doesnt resolve the kashmir dispute through dialogue then b ready for a deadly war.

THERE IS NO PART OF kASHMIR that wants to join Pakistan .

jammu ( hindu majority) wants to remain with india .
Ladakh ( buddhist majority) wants to remain with india.
Kashmir valley ( muslim majority) wants to form an indipendent country .

The part of kashmir that wants to be with Pakistan is already with you guys. There is nothing for you here .

About war , please go ahead . Life is getting boring nowdays anyways . give us some laughs and entertainment .

Avoid playing video games.

how about completing pakistan by taking bangladesh also
whats ur plan for that ?
reality is kashmir was never a part of pakistan
i was watching one documentry about kashmir discussing the UN resolution in kashmir
as per resolution public of kashmir has to be given the right to vote which side they wana belong to but it also says that before referredum pak army has to leave azad kasmir but it says nothing about indian army because king of kashmir acceded to india on papers however pak invaded thus it says before referredum pak army has to vacate azad kasmir. now my question ppl from pak ask for UN resolution but they never talk about moving pak army out of azad kasmir . if pak wants UN resolution vacate azad kasmir then we will talk abt referredum

hahaha :rofl::rofl:

They claim to kill a terrorist? :lol:
And this guy was a Kashmiri, who was fighting for his land, from the terrorists (Bharti Army).

And then, he was named as Pakistani Militant. Wow. So that means, a Kashmiri is Pakistani, and Bhartis accept it? great!
I wonder what was done with the body.. In another graveyard, of freedom fighters.... :rolleyes2:

Something that makes Bhartis jump- a murder of innocent guy??

hahaha :rofl::rofl:

They claim to kill a terrorist? :lol:
And this guy was a Kashmiri, who was fighting for his land, from the terrorists (Bharti Army).

And then, he was named as Pakistani Militant. Wow. So that means, a Kashmiri is Pakistani, and Bhartis accept it? great!
I wonder what was done with the body.. In another graveyard, of freedom fighters.... :rolleyes2:

Something that makes Bhartis jump- a murder of innocent guy??

how come moderator gave u permission for this signature???
i am impressed i mean patriotic for ur nation is one thing but cursing other nation or ppl from other nation is other thing
i would request the mod to please remove these signatures

how come moderator gave u permission for this signature???
i am impressed i mean patriotic for ur nation is one thing but cursing other nation or ppl from other nation is other thing
i would request the mod to please remove these signatures

Let him have it . It shows you his maturity level and tells you how seriously to take his posts .helps us actually .

What I am glad about is that the whole Pakistani nation went berserk when the Rangers shot that boy in the park and demanded justice. Justice was delivered and the culprits have been sentenced to death and life respectively. It shows that even after bearing so much terrorism, our moral compass is still intact and we can differentiate between a brutal murder and a just apprehension. Same goes for the Kharotabad incident, the inquiry is underway and the culprits will be apprehended.

As far as this video is concerned, as long as the Indian members who are justifying it can truly satisfy their conscious that they are on the right side on this one,I have no concern then.

I looked at the video from a totally unbiased mind and could not spot the grenade. I replayed the video at least 10 times but could not locate it. Also, if you listen the tone of voice and observe the anxiety of the soldiers, they are not trying to rescue the man, they are simply trying to ascertain his identity. One of the soldiers even say that " Sir, wohi dhadi wala hai" indicating that they probably knew who the man was. Even if he was a suspected terrorist, this treatment is inhumane and can not be justified and condoned by any civil human being. I did not condone it when it was done by the Rangers in Karachi and will certainly not condone it now. As far as the people who see no wrong in it, you are only corrupting your own soul, and I really hope that you have the courage to declare all evil an evil regardless of where it originates from.

Back
Top Bottom