What's new

War Scenario : India attacks Terrorist Camps In Pak-Occ-Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Imran Khan..don't bother to reply to deathfart he has no intelligence probably class 9th/10th student..

I did read all those, just that I didnt get into the specific details of how far(in kms) is gilgit from srinagar and what all routes can the IA take etc etc. I am no defense person you see , I am hoping that some enlightened souls here will apprise me of the landscape and logistics situation ( Two things I mentioned at the very start of the thread)

http://belfercenter.ksg.harvard.edu/files/IS3203_pp158-190.pdf

read the whole thing and if your still asking me the same questions then i dont know what to say to you

Sir Imran Khan..don't bother to reply to deathfart he has no intelligence probably class 9th/10th student..

Absolutely , no need to reply to me but I wonder why are you harping here when you could have sent Imran a PM. And yes I am a 9th /10th student and you are a new born baby.

Such Great Logic LufftWAFFER :p:cheers:

We have gave them our answer yet they talk abig and talk about attacking us let them try i asure u will give them slap and a punch for a punch iam sick and tired of them i watch there news each everyday the hate the feed inside there people is unreal anyhow iam against war and fighting but if thats wat they want then let them come i want to see how the feel afterwards.........

http://belfercenter.ksg.harvard.edu/files/IS3203_pp158-190.pdf

read the whole thing and if your still asking me the same questions then i dont know what to say to you

Ahem ahem.. sir just one small mishtake in your understanding maybe.. I am using Cold Start only till the deployment level and not at the execution level. I am not saying that IA will be thrusting in Pakistan attacking their armor etc etc. Far from it, they will be deployed in a defensive configuration along the whole border line just in case of escalation.

There will be only one major thrust which will be intended to be swift and decisive.

Ab aagey kya hoga RAM Jaaney :P

We have gave them our answer yet they talk abig and talk about attacking us let them try i asure u will give them slap and a punch for a punch iam sick and tired of them i watch there news each everyday the hate the feed inside there people is unreal anyhow iam against war and fighting but if thats wat they want then let them come i want to see how the feel afterwards.........

Emotional kyun ho rahe ho dost... Lets just try and analyze the situation from India's and Pakistan's POV. That is it. Who wants war but well we can analyze a hypothetical scenario nonetheless.

Ahem ahem.. sir just one small mishtake in your understanding maybe.. I am using Cold Start only till the deployment level and not at the execution level. I am not saying that IA will be thrusting in Pakistan attacking their armor etc etc. Far from it, they will be deployed in a defensive configuration along the whole border line just in case of escalation.

There will be only one major thrust which will be intended to be swift and decisive.

Ab aagey kya hoga RAM Jaaney :P

??? are u for real

im done here

Sir ji training is one thing and flying one sortie after the another every second day of the month and every month of the year is different. Its good that PAF had its 200 pilots trained but how many hours would have they logged in total? Not a lot you see. There are no substitutes to hands on experience. Training can just give you knowledge but experience comes from A strike package of Su-30's Mig-29's & a few mirage 2000 thrown in backed with AWACS will be a problem for any air force let alone PAF.

never knew india has BVR missels that can shoot and track 400k ... wow
in a combat with su 30 and f 16 .. f 16 winner su 30 up againts 30 years of f 16 in the paf ..just like TERRY DIETZ TOLD ME IN MISSION TRAINING go 90 to 100 degreese and dive and **** out chaff like there no tummorow..he said that how you break any missel lock on ... terry dietz is an old timer f 14 tom cat fighter pilot .. soo wut he says ifFOR REAl

never knew india has BVR missels that can shoot and track 400k ... wow
in a combat with su 30 and f 16 .. f 16 winner su 30 up againts 30 years of f 16 in the paf ..just like TERRY DIETZ TOLD ME IN MISSION TRAINING go 90 to 100 degreese and dive and **** out chaff like there no tummorow..he said that how you break any missel lock on ... terry dietz is an old timer f 14 tom cat fighter pilot .. soo wut he says ifFOR REAl

Bhai ji no offense meant but this is a very standard tactic to break the lock of a missile. There are many more subtle tactics and PAF and IAF pilots will be very well aware of them. But when a SU-30 will launch 2 or 3 missiles (ripple fire) then the probability of the kill goes up. Also there will be a lot more Su-30 around as compared to F-16.

There is no Pakistan Occupied Kashmir.

So there is no question of Indian striking any terror camp as there none.

It would be a war against an independent country.

If you want limited strikes in an independent country then I welcome you :) This is going to give a some legal right to grill Indian donkas :chilli:

And be sure this day dreaming of yours will result in so much pain for you that you guys will be wishing why you even thought of it in the first place

There is no Pakistan Occupied Kashmir.

If you want limited strikes in an independent country then I welcome you :) This is going to give a some legal right to grill Indian donkas :chilli:

And be sure this day dreaming of yours will result in so much pain for you that you guys will be wishing why you even thought of it in the first place

Thanks Jana. I had a hearty laugh esp at the lines:

I must say Good Show Good Show :rofl::rofl:

Overdose of Bollywood I must say :p:P

Jana I cant expect anything logical from you , so I would guess you are going to beat the IA with your Jazba & Jallal & Josh & ....

War Scenario : India attacks Terrorist Camps In Pak-Occ-Kashmir

Pak Army chief running to china, Pak PM running to USA.

Just like while Kargil

Direct attack on Pakistan is not the option now. Indirect yes, this wat India is doing with Isreal and russia, by attacking her economy,stopping water and destablizing security in the country. Acoording to zaid hamid.. Its a slow processes but effffective one

Last edited:
lol then ground based radas will gain up for thelost number of f 16 ..... how many pilots are you willing to sacrafise?

lol then ground based radas will gain up for thelost number of f 16 ..... how many pilots are you willing to sacrafise?

Deployment of SAM batteries is all but a passive defensive manuever , SAM's can be easily circumvented if not defeated. Also I am not aware if Pakistan has so many SAM's that they can plug the entire region and have no gaps for adversary to seep through. I think that will be a highly improbable scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom