What's new

War Scenario : India attacks Terrorist Camps In Pak-Occ-Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smitten:

he want to occopy our country and wanna sungery us:D we have every right to answer the enemy or su-30 come bomb us and blck52 fc-20 sleep tight.he is thinking only army navy air force india has others are here for got salalry and wair uniform as he thinking we have no waipons no missile no bvr and our forces sleep in home they come attack occopy after 2 weeks pakistan army wakeup and look around:lol:

Are bhaia nuking delhi is about killing the whole set of generation of innocent civilians but he never said any strike on civilians he aptly said on the terror infrastructure.

By the way occupying territory wont serve any purpose when they are not short of space within pakistan to start their activities all over again.

Hello friends

Assumptions:
1. Pakistan cannot and doesn't go nuclear as the territory is a disputed one.

Kashmir is disputed. The rest of india is open for our nukes:azn:

2.International pressure has been building on Pakistan for more than 5 years now and there is little she can do in terms of escalation.

Like we never faced a pressure.

3. India will procure all the equipment necessary for such an assault such as light artillery, attack helos and build a formidable armada and air force to acheive naval and aerial supremacy.

Dont you guys claim that you have supremacy. so is that Will in your sentence
4. Pakistan's economy wont be able to support a major war.
it wont me a very long war mate. army keeps it stock for a month or two war

My question is:

Is such an operation possible? What are the other variables that must be kept in mind ( I haven't added a detailed view of logistics and landscape due to my lack of knowledge in the same but I know that these will be very important factors for India to succeed)

Just one advise..........Get our of fantacy land. their will be no surgical strikes.TTTHHHEEERRRRR WWWIIIIILLLLLL BEEEEE NNNOOOOO SRRGGGIIICCCAAALLL STTTRRRIIIKKKKEEEESSS....... STOP WATCHING DAS KADAM kind of reports. Consult a Doc ASAP.

Hello friends

I am starting this thread to analyze/debate possible situation & consequence of Indian land forces attacking terrorist camps in Pakistan occupied Kashmir. ( Surgical Strikes are not included in this analysis).

Year 2015

Trigger:LeT terrorist carry out heinous operations in some of the major cities of India targeting civilian population.

Plan : India has been waiting for such kind of foul play and want to teach terrorists a lesson.Some brigades of IA have been deployed specifically for the purpose of ingressing into the very land where these terrorists are trained.

The plan calls for IA is to deploy its assets all along the border ( ala Cold Start in a day or two). This will serve as a deterrent for a full blown war and a decoy to a small conflict. As soon as assets are deployed massive air strikes are carried out including surgical strikes.
IN places itself tentatively close to Pakistan's water and gives an appearance of blockading Pakistan's major port in event of escalation. Troops are air-dropped while the land forces start making their way into Pakistan occupied Kashmir. On the day 5 of the assault with all its objectives achieved with the major cities of Pakistan occupied Kashmir captured,India calls a unilateral ceasefire.

Assumptions:
1. Pakistan cannot and doesn't go nuclear as the territory is a disputed one.

2.International pressure has been building on Pakistan for more than 5 years now and there is little she can do in terms of escalation.

3. India will procure all the equipment necessary for such an assault such as light artillery, attack helos and build a formidable armada and air force to acheive naval and aerial supremacy.

4. Pakistan's economy wont be able to support a major war.

Issues with the approach

1.Treacherous landscape

2. A small theater of operation will mean India will have to sacrifice its number advantage to a certain extent.

3. Pakistan can be suicidal and a full blown war can impact India's economy severely.

Major Advantages for India

1. Terrorist organizations cant have there camps in a disputed land but will have to shift to Pakistan's sovereign land to carry out their operations.

2. Improved standing in the world

If the operation doesn't succeed then the Sh*t will definitely hit the fan.

My question is:

Is such an operation possible? What are the other variables that must be kept in mind ( I haven't added a detailed view of logistics and landscape due to my lack of knowledge in the same but I know that these will be very important factors for India to succeed)

It would be a huge advantage if India were to deal with a balkanised pakistan in 2015. India must step up its endevours to balkanise paksitan most probably Baluchistan and hence there remains very little of pakistan to deal with.

Once that is done. The plan that you have mentioned can be fruitfully implemented. Also surprise could be the most valuable elemnt in such kinds of endevours. All retaliatory assets of pakistan can be brought down within 2-3 days of continious and tactical carpet bombings.

By the way occupying territory wont serve any purpose when they are not short of space within pakistan to start their activities all over again.

Bhai ji It will definitely serve the purpose. Once we have the evidence that these terrorist camps are on Pakistan's sovereign territory and not some disputed one the whole world will stand with us and preassurise Pakistan to get rid of this kind of infrastructure. My thoughts about occupying *****************-Kashmir are on these lines only.

Another advise. You guys can make simulation in which PN PAF AND PA will be sitting ducks. This will satisfy your frustration a little. :lol:

Just one advise..........Get our of fantacy land. their will be no surgical strikes.TTTHHHEEERRRRR WWWIIIIILLLLLL BEEEEE NNNOOOOO SRRGGGIIICCCAAALLL STTTRRRIIIKKKKEEEESSS....... STOP WATCHING DAS KADAM kind of reports. Consult a Doc ASAP.

No surgical strikes at all.. None needed... If need be we must occupy Pakistan occupied Kashmir and lay those terrorists to rest once and forever.

As I said surgical strikes are a waste of time and money as terrorists will return back, this time making their camps in caves etc. The only reasonable solution is either for Pakistan to make amends or for India to take extreme step to occupy what today is occupied by Pakistan.

As far as conventional superiority goes then yes we are superior but I will still want to wait for those M777 howitzers and some more training for IA specifically related to the short war we are going to fight if the need be.

Hopefully Pakistan will stop exporting terrorism, if she doesnt then India must take decisive steps to ensure that terrorists go to hell.

India attacks any part of Pakistan. 100 years from the day India did that, it would be 36,500 days since the extinction of the Dravidians.

C'mon folks.. All of us know that this is not going to happen.. Risk - Reward ratio just doesnt add up here. What will INdia get by kocking off a few rag-tag camps at the cost of a nuclear war..?? These camps are not irreplacebale and can be restarted in matter of days in an alternate place. What ever is the policy of India (by design or by chance) is, it seems to be working just fine at this time. The overall relative well being graph of India and Pakistan (as a country) in last 5-7 years is a fair indication of that.

BTW, did someone notice that lately there is less and less mention of Kashmir and more and more mention of Afghanistan in context of India Pak pow-wow.. Is that by chance or by design.. food for thought???

India attacks any part of Pakistan. 100 years from the day India did that, it would be 36,500 days since the extinction of the Dravidians.

How did Rahul Dravid come into this??

No surgical strikes at all.. None needed... If need be we must occupy Pakistan occupied Kashmir and lay those terrorists to rest once and forever.

As I said surgical strikes are a waste of time and money as terrorists will return back, this time making their camps in caves etc. The only reasonable solution is either for Pakistan to make amends or for India to take extreme step to occupy what today is occupied by Pakistan.

As far as conventional superiority goes then yes we are superior but I will still want to wait for those M777 howitzers and some more training for IA specifically related to the short war we are going to fight if the need be.

Hopefully Pakistan will stop exporting terrorism, if she doesnt then India must take decisive steps to ensure that terrorists go to hell.
SO you are saying their will be full fledge war........

and you guys will just come and take what ever you need....

And we'll be sitting and drinking cofee.

Ohh i get it.....it must be this report.

Just a question.....How old are you.....you have 3 option. 5 years, 8 years, 10 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear, looks like someone just poked a beehive, :D :D

expect the war of words grow here...

LOL yup why why why deathgod why would you start this thread. I just had to look at the topic of the thread to figure out what was going to happen here. Please dont start threads like this as we all know that the only directions such threads go is downhill :cheers:

C'mon folks.. All of us know that this is not going to happen.. Risk - Reward ratio just doesnt add up here. What will INdia get by kocking off a few rag-tag camps at the cost of a nuclear war..?? These camps are not irreplacebale and can be restarted in matter of days in an alternate place.
BTW, did someone notice that lately there is less and less mention of Kashmir and more and more mention of Afghanistan in context of India Pak pow-wow.. Is that by chance or by design.. food for thought???

As I said why do you think Pakistan will go nuclear if we occupy a disputed land. And by occupying that land we will have a permanent solution to the terrorist problem. Again I want to stress I am not talking about any surgical strikes or blowing up infrastructure. If need be then India has to occupy those lands. If Pakistan wont do it herself then we will , be it for good or bad.

India can use Afghanistan as a tool against Pakistan but I wont like it. We Indians have SHARAFAT even for our adversaries and this difference between us and them shall remain. We will handle the situation head on rather than attacking Pakistan from its rear side.

LOL yup why why why deathgod why would you start this thread. I just had to look at the topic of the thread to figure out what was going to happen here. Please dont start threads like this as we all know that the only directions such threads go is downhill :cheers:

Dude the thread is purely for analysis and nothing else. There aint a need for anyone to vent out their frustrations and emotions. Given a scenario how will the two sides respond. This is my simple question. I put forth my thesis and others are free to debate . But what I see is that people are engaging in rhetoric and trying to derail the thread. And that is when people here are out of their teens.

BTW whats your Expert opinion on the scenario? Pros and cons. Do's and donts etc etc

SO you are saying their will be full fledge war........

and you guys will just come and take what ever you need....

And we'll be sitting and drinking cofee.

Ohh i get it.....it must be this report.

YouTube - Funny INDIAN MEDIA - SHAME!!

Just a question.....How old are you.....you have 3 option. 5 years, 8 years, 10 years.

Hey thanks.. I kept reading about 10 kadam reference in various threads but had not seen this video.

A word of advice.. India TV is in a serious competition with Zaid Hamid for the title of the most ridiculous commentaries.. Listen at your own risk

what is there for analysis??? Its just figment of imagination of Indians.

Why dont you act if you think India can strike and if you are under this impression that your selective strikes can harm Pakistan badly and harm our economy.

So act dont balbber ;)

Inn tiloon main tail nahi ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom