What's new

War started to reclaim Pakistan

Resist the Army because it is now an illegal entity, plotting against Citizen

Resist Hakumat as it is illegally setup by traitor

Resist any stooge in uniform attacking any pakistani, scaring citizens with violence & battons

This or PMLn without Dar - would be my go to option now

PDM is 💩 with and without Dar.

0 planning, execution, and vision.

Just leasing Karachi for billions while not caring nor doing anything for the financial capital of the country.

Who decides who’s criminal and not? Every single party founder or leader of the three main political parties is either a current or past prisoner, including one who is a current fugitive fled abroad.
Entire world knows who is criminal and who is not. ZARDARI and Nawaz corruption are known world wide. UK PM is told to count his fingers after shaking hands with Mr ten percent.

Entire world knows who is criminal and who is not. ZARDARI and Nawaz corruption are known world wide. UK PM is told to count his fingers after shaking hands with Mr ten percent.
As I said before, IK is currently a convict, Nawaz is an escaped convict, and Zardari is a former convict.

Actually it's funny, every serving Pakistani PM since Musharraf's stooge (Shaukat Aziz) was removed in 2007, has been a criminal and at one time or another been in prison:

• Yusuf Raza Gilani - imprisoned for 5 years, 2001-6, made PM later but removed by Art 63 - did not complete a full tenure
  • Raja Pervaiz Ashraf - convicted and arrested in 2013, substitute PM - incomplete full tenure
  • Nawaz Sharif - thrice PM, thrice removed (by presidential powers, by coup and by Art 63), twice imprisoned - never completed a full tenure
  • Shahid Khaqan Abbasi - twice jailed, once before once after PM ship, substitute PM - incomplete full tenure
  • Imran Khan - removed by vonc, convicted once (so far), recently jailed - did not complete a full tenure
  • Shehbaz Sharif - imprisoned following the 1999 coup, recently PM, recently - wasn't removed but incomplete full tenure
So many criminals and convicts, and amongst the ranks of Pakistan's PMs in history are some of dead convicts too, one was even given the death penalty.

Only people who aren't convicts are the generals thankfully. :tup:

It's amazing to me to see so many bloodies civvis calling each other criminals and threatening to hang each other in the street, when the whole seed of "politicians are criminals and corrupt" was planted by the same people civvies collectively have been complaining about since the 1950s.

@Meengla @VCheng @SQ8 @RAMPAGE @_NOBODY_ @Xestan @Goenitz @Imran Khan @AgNoStiC MuSliM
- What do you chaps ̶b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶c̶i̶v̶i̶l̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ think?

Last edited:
As I said before, IK is currently a convict, Nawaz is an escaped convict, and Zardari is a former convict.

Actually it's funny, every serving Pakistani PM since Musharraf's stooge (Shaukat Aziz) was removed in 2007, has been a criminal and at one time or another been in prison:

• Yusuf Raza Gilani - imprisoned for 5 years, 2001-6, made PM later but removed by Art 63 - did not complete a full tenure
  • Raja Pervaiz Ashraf - convicted and arrested in 2013, substitute PM - incomplete full tenure
  • Nawaz Sharif - thrice PM, thrice removed (by presidential powers, by coup and by Art 63), twice imprisoned - never completed a full tenure
  • Shahid Khaqan Abbasi - twice jailed, once before once after PM ship, substitute PM - incomplete full tenure
  • Imran Khan - removed by vonc, convicted once (so far), recently jailed - did not complete a full tenure
  • Shehbaz Sharif - imprisoned following the 1999 coup, recently PM, recently - wasn't removed but incomplete full tenure
So many criminals and convicts, and amongst the ranks of Pakistan's PMs in history are some of dead convicts too, one was even given the death penalty.

It's amazing to me to see so many bloodies civvis calling each other criminals and threatening to hang each other in the street, when the whole seed of "politicians are criminals and corrupt" was planted by the same people civvies collectively have been complaining about since the 1950s.

@Meengla @VCheng @SQ8 @RAMPAGE @_NOBODY_ @Xestan @Goenitz @Imran Khan @AgNoStiC MuSliM
You want to defend corruption go ahead. The level of bogus is against Khan is well known and if you are so eager to defend MAFIA don Nawaz ask him to give money trail of London Flats. So Army's crap somehow justify Nawaz doing corruption. Your defense is another proof why this country should cease to exist.

Secondly take cases of Nawaz, ZARDARI, and Khan to best judges from best judicial systems in the world. We would see who would come out clean.

What Pakistan needs is something that it can never have because it has nuclear weapons. What it needs is to lose a war with India so decisively that its military institution is totally humiliated, as happened to Japan in WWII. A "benign", winning, India would impose a pacificist reform on Pakistan, finally allowing the ascendence of civilian institutions in Pakistani governance. Such a war would also, finally, end the Kashmiri fixation that debilitates Pakistan. HOWEVER, because Pakistan's military institution has its own nuclear weapons, it would never accept its own defeat without destroying its own host organism, Pakistan itself. THEREFORE, the only hope for a civilian controlled democracy in Pakistan is for a Pakistani military leader to become a "traitor" on the scale of Mikhail Gorbachev. A Pakistani COAS, with like-minded military senior allies, will have to totally subvert their own institutional power in favor of civilian control. Otherwise, Pakistan is in for more of the same for as far as the eye can see. One could hope that the military parasite would eventually overwhelm its host (the Pakistani economy) into an existential crisis of survival, but North Korea shows how very, very far that process can go and still not cause a system altering collapse.

What Pakistan needs is something that it can never have because it has nuclear weapons. What it needs is to lose a war with India so decisively that its military institution is totally humiliated, as happened to Japan in WWII. A "benign", winning, India would impose a pacificist reform on Pakistan, finally allowing the ascendence of civilian institutions in Pakistani governance. Such a war would also, finally, end the Kashmiri fixation that debilitates Pakistan. HOWEVER, because Pakistan's military institution has its own nuclear weapons, it would never accept its own defeat without destroying its own host organism, Pakistan itself. THEREFORE, the only hope for a civilian controlled democracy in Pakistan is for a Pakistani military leader to become a "traitor" on the scale of Mikhail Gorbachev. A Pakistani COAS, with like-minded military senior allies, will have to totally subvert their own institutional power in favor of civilian control. Otherwise, Pakistan is in for more of the same for as far as the eye can see. One could hope that the military parasite would eventually overwhelm its host (the Pakistani economy) into an existential crisis of survival, but North Korea shows how very, very far that process can go and still not cause a system altering collapse.

Before wanting to see Pakistani military to come back to barrack, we should first wait whether Pakistani civilian power can play politics more maturely, decently, and responsibly. It is because if the military really stayed out of power like during Thaksin period in Thailand, but if the Civilian power still fight like a child among themselves, those Military will come back again for sure to stabilize the country......(Google "red and yellow shirt, Thailand").

Other lesson to learn is Hongkong youth politician. Focusing on short term target with stubborn behavior will destroy our own long term target. We need to do compromise rather than being stubborn in doing politics. AKP from Turkey is the one that we can learn from their patience and tactical steps and now they reap the result.

1691503697010.png

1691504621899.png

1691504713650.png

Last edited:
You want to defend corruption go ahead. The level of bogus is against Khan is well known and if you are so eager to defend MAFIA don Nawaz ask him to give money trail of London Flats. So Army's crap somehow justify Nawaz doing corruption. Your defense is another proof why this country should cease to exist.

Secondly take cases of Nawaz, ZARDARI, and Khan to best judges from best judicial systems in the world. We would see who would come out clean.
No need to get overly worked up. IK’s case is being appealed in the courts, he’ll probably be released at some point, although he’s unlikely to be exonerated.

Instead of telling me “everyone knows” xyz. Can you post some arguments here? In your view, what’s wrong with the current conclusion of the IHC, feel free to reference whatever you know about the case or the written order and also feel free to contrast this to the prior convictions or disqualifications of other PMs. You could perhaps look at Nawaz’s PLD 2017 SC 265 and contrast.

I am not getting notifications about 'Mentions' or even others sometimes, somehow. Hmmm.. But I do ignore members who have nothing new to say--but you are definitely not one of them.
The case against the civilians are made by the civilians and the khakis together over the decades. But the worst and most enduring labels of corruption started after the 1988 elections where PPP and PMLN launched massive propaganda against each other and the military supported them depending on who was the military's favored guy. Imran capitalized on the decades old discrediting of all politicians (except may be Jamaat e Islami) and was aided to power by the military.
I don't put much stock in Imran personally corruption. Maybe a little. I don't think the Tashakhana Case is worth the effort but it is an appetizer to nab him--and I do believe some minor violations happened. Imran's buddies in Punjab Govt. can't be exonerated and I believe Imran turned a blind eye toward them--perhaps due to his witchcraft wife.

No need to get overly worked up. IK’s case is being appealed in the courts, he’ll probably be released at some point, although he’s unlikely to be exonerated.

Instead of telling me “everyone knows” xyz. Can you post some arguments here? In your view, what’s wrong with the current conclusion of the IHC, feel free to reference whatever you know about the case or the written order and also feel free to contrast this to the prior convictions or disqualifications of other PMs. You could perhaps look at Nawaz’s PLD 2017 SC 265 and contrast.

Read the whole thread

I was about to say that! You stole my words!!
According to Mansoor Ali Khan, not ONE of the Twitter Big Mouths who had been boasting within last 24-48 hours were there when Imran was arrested. At least people could have been along the route, carrying flags or whatever. Not one! Makes you wonder how much is on the ground versus vs in the virtual world.
Imran's Twitterites and You Tubers have been certainly cashing on using Imran's name to make $$$.

From what I have seen during my stay in Pakistan,
People are waiting for election, and they will do their job as they did before.

Entire case is crap. Watch was taken legally, sold through legal means and declared. Entire record is there. Witnesses were threatened by boys, record was not allowed to be presented. Entire world knows how big sham of bogus case this was. If boys just get some shame and allow courts to properly do their job and stop threatening witnesses and other dirty games trust me Khan would get exonerated. Infact if you talk to PML N dumbos privately I mean their leadership even they know entire case is loads of BS and they even know how corrupt Nawaz Shareef is. They would admit it openly in private but not in public. Like I said take this case to any better court in any part of the world. Khan would be exonerated according to Pakistani law but yes, some judge may say that it's not morally to take any gift from your time as PM because it's stead head who gets the gift not Imran Khan or Nawaz Shareef or Zardari even if you pay full price still it should not be taken. Khan has only problem in his past which he has admitted several times. That is hundreds of girls.

The people of South Asia forced the British to leave through peaceful protest, and at times they were as brutal as the Pakistan Army is being right now. It is about building pressure to the point where it is not sustainable to continue the occupation. That is what is requiired to bring the occupation of Pakistan by the Pakistan Army to an end, to send them back to their barracks to do their constitutional jobs and no more than that.
No, it was Hitler and then Truman who forced British to leave. Protests didn't have jack with British leaving.

Yeah because you don't have any idea of what is going on in India.
For any legit internal issues to be become truly legit and a threat to integrity of the said nation, it needs external support. The only external support that has mattered internationally is the Western bloc and that fully backs the Indian state. Indian state can carry out a full blown genocide in India and the western dominated international establishment won't bat an eye.

That's the reason why Sissy did what he did, same reason Israel has in place the most brutal and effective apartheid in the modern history and the same reason whey South Sudan and East Timor got independence.

China has never been a democratic country, ruled by kings and they are One nation. not clans and tribes and different cultures. Han is the one and majority power and one language all over China
That wasn't always the case, Han dominance and language were engineered to be dominant at the expense of smaller groups and languages.

You could make similar case for Punjab/punjabi in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom