What's new

We made a goof, we fixed it, says US on India map

What utter nonsense, some of the splinter groups may have called a ceasefire, but did Pakistan call it a day.
In fact, the scum bags got a good new year call.
I never said Pak called it a day. I was referring to the obvious jubilance of the members when Talibs said they would not target the security forces.

Hmm...change a map.. make friends..
So in other words.. India should make maps that show Kashmir as a Part of Pakistan, Pakistan should publish maps that show Kashmir as a part of India.. China should make maps that show in independent tibet.. and everybody gets to keep their land.
After all.. if the map says it.. must be so.
yes of course
maps and flags are matter of prestige , will you be happy to see kashmir as a part of India? Neither i would be seeing kashmir in map as a part of Pakistan .

Who cares what US and India says.

anuranon_1302274060_1-Indian_dogs_go_back.jpg

The only people whose views matter are the Kashmiris.

Not a bad idea at all. A map is a map.
I was once told by an old-timer who knew Faiz Ahmed Faiz; that in a conversation between friends, poets and other literrateurs, Faiz Sahab said about borders (or words to that effect): "ahkir yeh toh sirf kagaz pe lakeer hai. Main to dil ki darrarein peh sochta hun."

Lets look at it this way..

HOW much.. are effected.. in case Kashmir goes either way?
Really??
Some cheers.. laughs.. glee .. ego boost.
But thats it.. You dont make a billion overnight.. neither do I.
No free electricity.. no free petrol.. no free food.
Kashmir this side of the LOC or the other looks the same.. valleys.. mountains.. smelly people in the winters(really.. its cold to take a frequent bath).. there isnt going to be some unobtanium discovered in either parts of the valley..nor are we going to discover salvation.
The glaciers are changing their paths frequently now.. so water is as unpredictable as before.
Pakistan is still going to keep screwing itself over daily thanks to its leaders...
Sachin will still be unable to make his dream century..
What the HELL are we on over the internet about it everyday for anyway? :coffee:

This making maps game is not going to end and people can enjoy their egos as much as they want, A part of Kashmir is allied with Pakistan other occupied by India map should only show the reality not myths...

Really??
Kashmir this side of the LOC or the other looks the same.. valleys.. mountains.. smelly people in the winters(really.. its cold to take a frequent bath).. there isnt going to be some unobtanium discovered in either parts of the valley..nor are we going to discover salvation.
The glaciers are changing their paths frequently now.. so water is as unpredictable as before.
Pakistan is still going to keep screwing itself over daily thanks to its leaders...
What the HELL are we on over the internet about it everyday for anyway?

I don't care if Kashmir becomes a part of Pakistan, but the oppression of the people needs to be stopped. Also they should be able to decide for themselves what they want. My grandfather's family comes from the Jammu area, and that's why I have soft corner in my heart for their sufferings.

Acc. to DAWN Pakistan also complained but US was not bothered about it.Are Pakistanis angry?

It's politics. If we open their supply lines so their troops can eat their fried chicken, I'm sure the maps will changed back asap.

Really??
What the HELL are we on over the internet about it everyday for anyway? :coffee:

Like your post...:tup:

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

It's politics. If we open their supply lines so their troops can eat their fried chicken, I'm sure the maps will changed back asap.

Please open the supply lines,and get the map change in free:D:D:D

Who cares what US and India says.

anuranon_1302274060_1-Indian_dogs_go_back.jpg

The only people whose views matter are the Kashmiris.

Sure. And most of them are happily living as Indians. One photoshopped image (or was it MS paint? PS might be a bit too sophisticated for people with a certain brand of education.) does not equate to public opinion. Nor does a hundred paid protestors in a state of 12.5 million people. Nor does the activities of a few brainwashed terrorists from across the border. The only people whose views matter are the kashmiris, and as I said most of them are happily living as Indians, enjoying the benefits of living in a modern, secular, progressing nation.

By the way, the link of the picture is from "media.somewhereintheblog.net". The name says it all.:cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom