What's new

We need to talk about Indians and their "fakeness" in regards to Turkey, Islam, Japan and the West

Bihar got fucked during British rule. The goras made it part of Bengal province and used it as a cash cow by levying land taxes that were not linked to agricultural output. A fixed tax like this is bad for small farmers, but good for large farmers. The small farmers gradually ended up losing their holdings to the big zamindars and ended up literally as bonded labour. Thus began the chain of poverty, illiteracy and lack of social mobility, which produced a class of people that were servile, low on confidence.

It was a thriving region before British times. Bengal, Bihar and Orissa were primary agricultural hinterland responsible for over half of the GDP of India for Mughals. It was also the industrial powerhouse with textile dyeing and indigo farming being prevalent. The poverty rot hadn't set in at that time.

Even before Mughals took over Bihar, it was one of the main bread (and rice) baskets of India under the Independent Murshidabad Sultans. Once Bihar separated from this situation under the British (when Capital was moved to Delhi from Calcutta), the downhill spiral was unavoidable.

i am sure a lot of other muslims look at you the same way

Isn't that rich coming from an impoverished country that can't even produce bicycles? What have Binglos done for other Muslim countries, besides providing cheap labor and cheap underwears? I am waiting for you to show me. You're telling me this is the work of Binglo rickshaw drivers, right?

Last edited:
Isn't that rich coming from an impoverished country that can't even produce bicycles? What have Binglos done for other Muslim countries, besides providing cheap labor and cheap underwears? I am waiting for you to show me. You're telling me this is the work of Binglo rickshaw drivers, right?

Bangladesh is not heading to the IMF whereas Pakistanis are. Some people work for a living while others do not

Bangladesh is not heading to the IMF whereas Pakistanis are

Just the expected answer from your typical semi-literate wishful Binglo.

Avoiding the issue fallacy. Doesn't address my rebuttal to your claims, does it? Your primitive people can't build anything for anyone. If Muslim governments hold us in such low light, why do they get help from us to kick off their industries, their militaries are built from scratch by us, trained by us. Tell me again who set the UAE Air Force? Binglos? :lol:

FYI you not heading to the IMF doesn't prove jacksh!t most of your people are beggars. You begging bowl heap-loads of charity money from Japan and America. Despite all that we're a much more advanced country and richer country. But let's refute one argument at a time.

Back to the previous argument, what have Muslim countries been doing, getting help from Pakistan, including technological and military support.

We'll even discuss why Binglos had their infrastructure and industries built by Pakistanis, including colleges and universities. There's even a whole thread on it. We'll even find them here.

But let's see where our skinny little courageous wishful Binglo is to adress these argument. Come on, Binglo I am waiting.

Last edited:
@nahtanbob Come on Binglo, answer me if you got any courage. What is the reason for hiring us to set up their largest airline rather than you? How is it that your infrastructure during East Pakistan was built by Pakistanis? Is it because you primitive people can't build anything of your own? Come on Binglo, answer me.

@nahtanbob Come on Binglo, answer me if you got any courage. What is the reason for hiring us to set up their largest airline rather than you? How is it that your infrastructure during East Pakistan was built by Pakistanis? Is it because you primitive people can't build anything of your own? Come on Binglo, answer me.

Dude what infra did you build to leave East Pakistan with per captia income of $100 ?
If you really think you built UAE, Emirates or UAE Air Force send me the strong stuff you are smoking.

Dude what infra did you build to leave East Pakistan with per captia income of $100 ?
If you really think you built UAE, Emirates or UAE Air Force send me the strong stuff you are smoking.

The videos above which you deliberately ignored. Do you dare to give me an alternate explanation? If so I am waiting for one. Come on Binglo. Disprove those videos. I am waiting.

You're claiming Emirates was in fact not set up by Pakistanis. Come on Binglo, prove otherwise.

The videos above which you deliberately ignored. Do you dare to give me an alternate explanation? If so I am waiting for one. Come on Binglo. Disprove those videos. I am waiting.

You're claiming Emirates was in fact not set up by Pakistanis. Come on Binglo, prove otherwise.

Emirates of today was courtesy of British Airways executives and deep pockets of rulers of UAE. The Emirates setup by Pakistanis was your typical banana republic airline.

Emirates of today was courtesy of British Airways executives and deep pockets of rulers of UAE. The Emirates setup by Pakistanis was your typical banana republic airline.

Why didn't they hire Binglos for this set up? PIA has a collection of records in aviation history. Binglos can't even build bicycles. Rant about working.

And what about your infrastructure that Pakistanis built? Answer one question at a time https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/development-works-done-in-east-pakistan-during-pakistan-time.592374/

@nahtonbob come on skinny little Binglo, I'm waiting. Why do you and others need us to build your infrastructure?

Last edited:
Why didn't they hire Binglos for this set up? PIA has a collection of trivia in aviation history. Binglos can't even build bicycles. Rant about working.

And what about your infrastructure that Pakistanis built? Answer one question at a time https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/development-works-done-in-east-pakistan-during-pakistan-time.592374/

@nahtonbob come on skinny little Binglo, I'm waiting. Why do you and others need us to build your infrastructure?

Such a great job that Bangladesh is called a 4th world basket case in 1972

Where would the world be without the expertise of Pakistanis, I couldn't imagine :enjoy:
👏👏👏

Where would the world be without the expertise of Pakistanis, I couldn't imagine :enjoy:
👏👏👏

Who built all that, skinny little Binglo? Answer the question. Did Binglos build all that? Nah...they can't even build bicycles. :no:

I didn't ask about Emirates of today, Binglo. Don't move the goalpost. Who set up the airline? Who provided full crew training and wet lease?

Am I supposed to believe it was the work of a bunch Binglo rickshaw drivers? Can a primitive underwear producing country provide such support? I can imagine the frustration. :angry:🇧🇩

That was way before 1972. Actually your ruining of everything you built for you resulting in you blaming 1972. So once again my skinny little friend, who built all that? You expect me to believe a stone-age people built all that? :lol:

Who did all the work to set it up Binglo? Who provided the initial aircraft and crew training? Why was it our people instead of yours? Is it because you're too primitive to even build your own infrastructure?

Are you suggesting to me your people did? What universe did that happen in? None :lol:

All that was built way before 1972 before you destroyed it. Even after that didn't you primitive people import our machinery, our medicals, our weapons?

I didn't ask about Emirates of today, Binglo. Don't move the goalpost. Who set up the airline? Who provided full crew training and wet lease?

so what ? You setup a small airline in oil rich country with less than 300,000 people at the time

there are so many private airlines setup every year. what is the big deal ?

That was way before 1972. Actually your ruining of everything you built for you resulting in you blaming 1972. So once again my skinny little friend, who built all that? You expect me to believe a stone-age people built all that? :lol:
if that infra mattered bangladesh would not be a 4th world country

so what ? You setup a small airline in oil rich country with less than 300,000 people at the time

there are so many private airlines setup every year. what is the big deal ?

if that infra mattered bangladesh would not be a 4th world country

But it is a fourth world country. Probably the second poorest country after Bharat. Why weren't Binglos tasked with setting up a single airline, unlike Pakistanis?

Why did you blow away all the infrastructure we built you? Why not build your own? You can't even build bicycles to this day.

Pakistanis have been active in Arab countries providing technological and military support while all Binglos do there is drive taxis and janitorial tasks.

What role does that poor country play in providing anything besides underwear and cheap labor. lol

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom