What's new

We need to talk about Indians and their "fakeness" in regards to Turkey, Islam, Japan and the West

Bihar should be nuked
Bhai where you will get all those IAS and IPS aspirants but man people and politicians have made Bihar a shithole.

Cannot belive once upon a time Nalanda existed there. This is what destruction of free society and culture looks like by idiot politicians and invaders. Many examples around world like this and many in our neighborhood.

Bhai where you will get all those IAS and IPS aspirants but man people and politicians have made Bihar a shithole.

Cannot belive once upon a time Nalanda existed there. This is what destruction of free society and culture looks like by idiot politicians and invaders. Many examples around world like this and many in our neighborhood.
There's a reason why it/they have a lousy reputation too. Culturally uncouth, backward, underdeveloped, crime infested.. politicians are toh all ek se ek mashallah !

although I did hear decent things about Bodh Gaya.

still, screw em, nuke em, I say. :D

There's a reason why it/they have a lousy reputation too. Culturally uncouth, backward, underdeveloped, crime infested.. politicians are toh all ek se ek mashallah !

Bihar got fucked during British rule. The goras made it part of Bengal province and used it as a cash cow by levying land taxes that were not linked to agricultural output. A fixed tax like this is bad for small farmers, but good for large farmers. The small farmers gradually ended up losing their holdings to the big zamindars and ended up literally as bonded labour. Thus began the chain of poverty, illiteracy and lack of social mobility, which produced a class of people that were servile, low on confidence.

Bri'ish Pakistani ? :P
Ghatiya bat key hain ap ney. Afsoos. Is it only Pakistanis?

Britain’s labour shortages shaped the post-war migration patterns from the subcontinent. It was primarily men from middle-ranking peasant families in Punjab, particularly those who had been previously employed in the colonial army or the police force and their relatives, who took up this opportunity.

These Punjabi migrants found work in the manufacturing, textile and the service sectors, including a significant number at Heathrow Airport in West London. After the Commonwealth Immigrants Act was passed in 1962 which restricted the free movement of workers from the Commonwealth, most workers from South Asia decided to settle in the UK and were eventually joined by their families.

And just in case you need another history lesson:
The ‘Windrush’ generation are those who arrived in the UK from Caribbean countries between 1948 and 1973. Many took up jobs in the nascent NHS and other sectors affected by Britain’s post-war labour shortage. The name ‘Windrush’ derives from the ‘HMT Empire Windrush’ ship which brought one of the first large groups of Caribbean people to the UK in 1948. As the Caribbean was, at the time, a part of the British commonwealth, those who arrived were automatically British subjects and free to permanently live and work in the UK.
1699449518895.png

Do you know the importance of South Asians to the British labour market after the second world war? Not just Pakistanis, but Bengali's and Indians. I would suggest picking up a good history book meray dost.

Bihar got fucked during British rule. The goras made it part of Bengal province and used it as a cash cow by levying land taxes that were not linked to agricultural output. A fixed tax like this is bad for small farmers, but good for large farmers. The small farmers gradually ended up losing their holdings to the big zamindars and ended up literally as bonded labour. Thus began the chain of poverty, illiteracy and lack of social mobility, which produced a class of people that were servile, low on confidence.
Jo bhi hai.. Bihar and its people suck.

Ghatiya bat key hain ap ney. Afsoos. Is it only Pakistanis?

Britain’s labour shortages shaped the post-war migration patterns from the subcontinent. It was primarily men from middle-ranking peasant families in Punjab, particularly those who had been previously employed in the colonial army or the police force and their relatives, who took up this opportunity.

These Punjabi migrants found work in the manufacturing, textile and the service sectors, including a significant number at Heathrow Airport in West London. After the Commonwealth Immigrants Act was passed in 1962 which restricted the free movement of workers from the Commonwealth, most workers from South Asia decided to settle in the UK and were eventually joined by their families.

And just in case you need another history lesson:
The ‘Windrush’ generation are those who arrived in the UK from Caribbean countries between 1948 and 1973. Many took up jobs in the nascent NHS and other sectors affected by Britain’s post-war labour shortage. The name ‘Windrush’ derives from the ‘HMT Empire Windrush’ ship which brought one of the first large groups of Caribbean people to the UK in 1948. As the Caribbean was, at the time, a part of the British commonwealth, those who arrived were automatically British subjects and free to permanently live and work in the UK.
View attachment 971858
Do you know the importance of South Asians to the British labour market after the second world war? Not just Pakistanis, but Bengali's and Indians. I would suggest picking up a good history book meray dost.
Apologies, sir.. and thanks for the history lesson.

What I've heard from my lot here is k, waha k Indians, those who emigrated in the wake of the partition seeking a better life and so on (good on the Brits for that, btw) .. are still culturally stuck in baba adam ka zamana.. lot of them OGs and older gens are ultra conservative and will put desis to shame.

I'm guessing its very likely the same for Punjabis from across the fence in Pk too.

Can you confirm ? :P

Last edited:
Joe sb ki absence m aap hi main history professor ho.

Much appreciated, thanks.

Can you confirm ? :P
Better ask someone who can, let me say this. All the Pakistanis I know who live in EU, UK and USA are leaders in their respective fields. I wonder if they are STUCK in "baba adam ka zamana" as you put it, would we see so many south Asians in positions of power in the UK/EU/US?

Nahi yar this is a very narrowminded, spiteful and hateful narrative that I have heard from Pakistanis as well. It is the case of "grapes are sour".

Better ask someone who can, let me say this. All the Pakistanis I know who live in EU, UK and USA are leaders in their respective fields. I wonder if they are STUCK in "baba adam ka zamana" as you put it, would we see so many south Asians in positions of power in the UK/EU/US?

Nahi yar this is a very narrowminded, spiteful and hateful narrative that I have heard from Pakistanis as well. It is the case of "grapes are sour".
I was speaking of the older generation, the OGs.. some of it still lingers I'm sure, but then they're on their way out.

Kids and younger people these days, even in our ancestral lands bhi kafi globalize ho gae hain. Those positions of power wala crew is 2nd gen of UK desis.

I was speaking of the older generation, the OGs.. some of it still lingers I'm sure, but then they're on their way out.

Kids and younger people these days, even in our ancestral lands bhi kafi globalize ho gae hain. Those positions of power wala crew is 2nd gen of UK desis.
Yar OG's mar khap gaye, why are you focused on the past? Its 2023 brother, look to the future...

Yar OG's mar khap gaye, why are you focused on the past? Its 2023 brother, look to the future...
Yup, that's generally SOP for me living life.. full steam ahead, no reverse gear, not much rear view focus either.. march on !

for sake of anthropological discussion bol raha tha.

One thing I do agree that you get certain amount of time to come out of shithole because of oppression or historical baggage. If you cannot fix your self in time than something is wrong with yourself. It has been more than 50 years and Bihari people have proved they are not forward looking but stuck in castist mindset and keep electing shitty politicians. UP wallah are much better in that regard that they got Babji elected for second term with full majority. I visited UP after a while and was able to feel the change.

Back
Top Bottom