What's new

We need to talk about Indians and their "fakeness" in regards to Turkey, Islam, Japan and the West

@nahtanbob back to discussion, Binglo. Why would Muslims, including your own people, come to our universities, get our military support?

I'm still waiting to see what businesses, military institutions or technical support you Binglos gave them? Why wouldn't Binglo rickshaw drivers be hired to set up Emirates?

Would they trust a Binglo rickshaw driver to fly their planes or train their crew?

Last edited:
Would you be shocked to know that it is the USA that actively and purposefully has enabled the Indian to play this role on twitter and the web?

USA has outsourced the role of anti-muslim and anti-islam bigot to India. In that way the target of muslim discontent against those rabid anti-muslim polemics are directed against India and Hindus. In turn USA can play good cop and harvest reduced muslim dislike for American policies, which further makes it easier to create concerted effort against China.

The indians get free reign to spew their hatred and get ca$h from America, while America supports it with weapons, with some occasional half-hearted concern for minorities in India.

Whats the proof of my claims?
Pro-Chinese and pro-Russian accounts are deleted en masse by twitter but Hindutva and pro-indian accounts never gets the same treatment. As i mentioned there is a reson for it.
Lol

Why does Imran khan sound like a Nato puppet in that quote?

the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

@nahtanbob back to discussion, Binglo. Why would Muslims, including your own people, come to our universities, get our military support?

I'm still waiting to see what businesses, military institutions or technical support you Binglos gave them? Why wouldn't Binglo rickshaw drivers be hired to set up Emirates?

Would they trust a Binglo rickshaw driver to fly their planes or train their crew?

Look the Gulf Arabs have money thanks to hydrocarbons. It is not like they are smart or anything. They also happen to be autocratic monarchies. They hired a few Pakistanis to be their local version of sepoys or bodyguards for a few pennies. You happen to be happy about this. That is fine I suppose. There is frankly nothing to envy. It is nothing like the real kid on the block happens to be Pentagon who gets billions in weapon contracts, military training and military bases

Look the Gulf Arabs have money thanks to hydrocarbons. It is not like they are smart or anything. They also happen to be autocratic monarchies. They hired a few Pakistanis to be their local version of sepoys or bodyguards for a few pennies. You happen to be happy about this. That is fine I suppose. There is frankly nothing to envy. It is nothing like the real kid on the block happens to be Pentagon who gets billions in weapon contracts, military training and military bases

Whatever they pay, it's a huge fortune compared to what they pay Binglos to drive cabs, garbage trucks and clean washrooms.

The fact is they are reliant on Pakistani support. I am still waiting to see what company or institution they relied on Binglos to set up.

Binglos are needed for nothing but manual labor abroad. They have no such capability.

Pakistanis provide more than body guards. They provide military training and weapons. I wonder why Arab cadets don't come to Banglash!t for military training or to universities.

I can't imagine a primitive country having any such thing. They hold us in "low regard" while buying our products and services (just as you do), yet somehow they choose us over you. I wonder why that is.

I would pay big money to see Binglos do any such thing. A country that can't even build bicycles.

They only "need" you to supply their underwears and diapers for their children. Something you seem to be proud of. Remind us to be jealous.

I'm still waiting for your proof they rely you on you for anything but cheap underwears.

Last edited:
Whatever they pay, it's a huge fortune compared to what they pay Binglos to drive cabs, garbage trucks and clean washrooms.

They fact is they are reliant on Pakistani support. I am still waiting to see what company or institution they relied on Binglos to set up.

Binglos are needed for nothing but manual labor abroad. They have no such capability.

Pakistanis provide more than body guards. They provide military training and weapons. I wonder why Arab cadets don't come to Banglash!t for military training or to universities.

$5 million in weapon sales

military training for equipment your own military does not have and does not operate

$5 million in weapon sales

Is that more money or less money than what they paid Binglo land for weapons? What weapons did Binglo land sell them and for what amount? I'm waiting, Binglo.

Last edited:
military training for equipment your own military does not have and does not operate

What is that supposed to mean? That Pakistan does not provide military training to Arab countries? You Binglos teach us new things each day.

Let me know what you mean by that. I'm waiting to see what Binglos do there besides manual labor.

why sell weapons for pennies when you can sell $45 billion in textiles

Because we have more capabilities than selling cheap underwear like you. We're still waiting to be jealous of your underwear producing capabilities.

Despite topping the world in underwear production, we're looking for reasons to be "jealous " of you.

Last edited:
Look the Gulf Arabs have money thanks to hydrocarbons. It is not like they are smart or anything.

They seem to be smarter than you. They have build universities in their countries. Many of your folks study in those countries because you have no universities. Even our country hosted students from Banglash!t.

But anyhow, since they hold us in very low light, why do they rely on us for technical support, both military and civilian?

Are you trying to convince me your poor primitive country can provide them with anything even remotely close? I'm still waiting for you to show me.

I'm also awaiting your response in the Ukraine thread.

Last edited:
Would you be shocked to know that it is the USA that actively and purposefully has enabled the Indian to play this role on twitter and the web?

USA has outsourced the role of anti-muslim and anti-islam bigot to India. In that way the target of muslim discontent against those rabid anti-muslim polemics are directed against India and Hindus. In turn USA can play good cop and harvest reduced muslim dislike for American policies, which further makes it easier to create concerted effort against China.

The indians get free reign to spew their hatred and get ca$h from America, while America supports it with weapons, with some occasional half-hearted concern for minorities in India.

Whats the proof of my claims?
Pro-Chinese and pro-Russian accounts are deleted en masse by twitter but Hindutva and pro-indian accounts never gets the same treatment. As i mentioned there is a reson for it.
Conspiracy theory .

Hindus are already divided and no external efforts are needed as our Hindu politicians are enough. Just look at Bihar 65% reservation announcement today. There is a reason Bihar stayed as 3rd class state because it is constantly electing people on cast basis than merit. Bihar CM candidate is 10th failed and our congressi pappu is just like your Bilawal.
Muslims of India are now incharge of dividing hindus with nexus of communists , they are now new champion of how backward , dalit , adivasis were exploited by brahmins of India .

i am sure a lot of other muslims look at you the same way
They are being expelled from gulf countries for illegal entry , begging , over staying and ctime.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom