What's new

We Pakistanis should support our Kashmiri brothers: Hafiz Saeed

I Support Kashmiri movment Declare them Terrorist even then We are standing with our Kashmiri brothers..its human right crises india is not israel and Kashmiri are not palestinian..
we going to support all the way if we have to .. if india and Indian Prime Minister take credit of supporting mukti bani in Bangladesh then its not internation border in Kashmir.

Pakistan should support Kashmiri`s in all way possible even morally,diplomatically ,financially as well as military (as they are fighting a proper army with stones and sticks)

Pakistan should support Kashmiri`s in all way possible even morally,diplomatically ,financially as well as military (as they are fighting a proper army with stones and sticks)
You are already doing it without any success. Now what, Nukes to separatists??

"We Pakistani should support our Kashmiri brothers. Their sweat, blood is our sweat and blood. Their way of thinking is also our way of thinking," says Hafeez Saeed.

hafiz-saeed-759.jpg

adServer.bs
Saeed, who is the prime accused in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack case, told people here to make the movement a national one.

(AP photo)

Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed said that the ongoing protests on the Indian side of Kashmir would be intensified and warned that the deaths in the region would not be in vain.

Addressing a meet in Lahore on Tuesday, Saeed said, “This time the people in Kashmir are on streets. This protest has become a mass movement. All groups in Kashmir have united. All the wings of the Hurriyat have become one. The Muttahida Jihad Council and all other groups have come on to the same platform. Those who have died in Kashmir, their deaths will not be in vain.”

More than 30 people were killed and several others injured, with both people and security forces turning hostile in protest-related violence in the Kashmir Valley, after Kashmiris took to the streets to condemn the killing of Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Muzaffar Wani.

Saeed asserted that the people in Pakistan should support Kashmiris.

“We Pakistani should support our Kashmiri brothers. Their sweat, blood is our sweat and blood. Their way of thinking is also our way of thinking,” he said.

“We in Pakistan will intensify the movement which is taking place in Kashmir. When Pakistan join hands in this movement with Kashmir then Kashmir will become part of Pakistan,” he added.

Saeed, who is the prime accused in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack case, told people here to make the movement a national one.

“We have to take the movement to national level so that even the government of Pakistan understands the matter,” he said.

source: Indian Express
I think hafiz is right... with one of the bravest armies of the world Pakistan must support DIRECTLY as hafiz says... also pak should not fear of any one as she is a nuclear country and also mightiest china is with pak...

You are already doing it without any success. Now what, Nukes to separatists??
We stopped after Musharaf visit in Agara ,this time Kashmir movement is not with Pak support but with local people after so much ruthlessness ,killing ,abducting ,raping people are standing up for themselves ,With India involvement in Afg ,FATA ,KPK ,SINDH and Balochistan this will be a logical step

There is no other opnion on this. We MUST support Kashmiries. They always carry Pakistani flags even when there's curfew, fires or tear gas.
And I believe Kashmiries should NOT step back at any point. This would be turning point of this issue and hopefully in favor of Kashmiries.
Btw thanks for sharing this video.

I think hafiz is right... with one of the bravest armies of the world Pakistan must support DIRECTLY as hafiz says... also pak should not fear of any one as she is a nuclear country and also mightiest china is with pak...

One of the best? Hahah'
Let's talk with some statistics and videos
In last 5 years 597 your military personnel have committed suicide. Heyyyyy guess what? 0% suicide rate in Pakistan army. You see? WORLD'S BEST ARMY AND WORLD'S LARGEST DEMOCRACY. RIGHT???????

HAHAHAHA OH WORLD'S BEST ARMY.

@django @The Sandman @RealNapster @Arsalan watch these videos of world's best army. Lalalalalalal.

Sharam To Magar tum ko Nahi aty.

Last edited:
Very nice .You are welcome .

There is no other opnion on this. We MUST support Kashmiries. They always carry Pakistani flags even when there's curfew, fires or tear gas.
And I believe Kashmiries should NOT step back at any point. This would be turning point of this issue and hopefully in favor of Kashmiries.

One of the best? Hahah'
In last 5 years 597 your military personnel have committed suicide. Heyyyyy guess what? 0% suicide rate in Pakistan army. You see? WORLD'S BEST ARMY AND WORLD'S LARGEST DEMOCRACY. RIGHT???????

@django @The Sandman @RealNapster @Arsalan watch these two videos of world's best army. Lalalalalalal.

Nice Videos .
So far we are so proud about our Armed Forces .During their last 70 years of combined service they did several humanitarian ops ,military and was also successful in cut down a nation in to half when they challenged our national integrity .
Indeed they are best

Very nice .You are welcome .

Nice Videos .
So far we are so proud about our Armed Forces .During their last 70 years of combined service they did several humanitarian ops ,military and was also successful in cut down a nation in to half when they challenged our national integrity .
Indeed they are best

Standing ovation to your hypocrisy. On one hand you guys don't accept the fact of your humanitarian ops and now to counter my post you are accepting it. Also, time is not far when Kahlistan's movement will heat up and your nation will be cut into two pieces as well.
Please come out of denial mode and say there's no any Khalistan movement.
And if you say 597 suicide and 0 suicide still makes you think you have world's best army..........think again.
No one even knows your COAS at least I don't. And no one is unaware of Pakistan's COAS. :)

There is no other
One of the best? Hahah'

i am talking about your army only... read again. .... so where was i? yes... so this mighty army with highly sophisticate fourth generation (4G) weapons granted from aaka (china) and aaka-E-runner_up N. Korea can do even impossibles...

Our Indian army is not that powerful you know... just won some 4-5 wars since 1947...
aur janab jeetne me kaisi sharam...

One of the best? Hahah'

@django @The Sandman @RealNapster @Arsalan watch these videos of world's best army. Lalalalalalal.

Nice share lol, btw we are and will continue to support our bretheren across the LOC.

i am talking about your army only... read again. .... so where was i? yes... so this mighty army with highly sophisticate fourth generation (4G) weapons granted from aaka (china) and aaka-E-runner_up N. Korea can do even impossibles...

Our Indian army is not that powerful you know... just won some 4-5 wars since 1947...
aur janab jeetne me kaisi sharam...
You only won 71 and that too due to most difficult circumstances on our side. Sometimes you win (71) sometimes you lose (62) india China war, you got absolutely hammered and humiliated.kudos

One of the best? Hahah'

:lol: :tup:
Nice Videos .
Indeed they are best
Oh bhai you won in 1971 because it was like impossible to support and reinforce our army there

Nice share lol, btw we are and will continue to support our bretheren across the LOC.

You only won 71 and that too due to most difficult circumstances on our side. Sometimes you win (71) sometimes you lose (62) india China war, you got absolutely hammered and humiliated.kudos
really, yes we lost in 1962 surprise attack but next time in 1967 we were prepared... ever heard of 1967 sino india war?? no? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_incidents

at least we accept our defeats and learn from it... you should tooo

Back
Top Bottom