What's new

We Pakistanis should support our Kashmiri brothers: Hafiz Saeed

The best way to show your solidarity would be to pick up an AK and jump the fence. Threats and whining on PDF, lowers the image of the platform and nothing else. So let's see if you are gonna keep punching your kb or turn a new leaf and attend the local LeT camp.

See ya when i see ya
Stop your hateful remarks.... and incitimg hatred... u dnt like the forum quit.... or go attend ur local rss meeting where ur told how evil muslims are... two faced stick waving short wearing charge to the border to get this man....

Let's put this moron and his followers on a bus straight to Srinagar so that they can continue the fight.

LOL hahahhahahahahh hindia defeated China in war, what are you smoking :lol: export it too Europe you may become a rich man lol, accept the truth you were humiliated by the Chinese, all your weakness was exposed, we have learned from 71, perhaps you should learn how to never ever get ruled for a thousand years by a handful of Muslims

in denial mode as ususal... at least read it, from any source... and i do not smoke.

and sir about that ' 1000 year muslim rule' comment of yours, i have humiliated many pak posters on same showing them the truth and telling them their genealogiess... mods ban me for this... so cheers on being a mongoli, turki, afghani, arabi...

I hope you understand Urdu or Hindi.

And this isn't Canada.

http://www.catchnews.com/national-n...-congress-being-anti-national-1448107479.html

Your denial mode to Kahlistan movement will actually help Sikhs. :)

And these are latest updates to you, sir. :)

So ??
You can dream at any way you want .
At the end it will just remain as a dream of a Non Residential Pakistani .

@Parul can clear all of your misconceptions .
India crushed Khalistan when she was nothing during 80s and 90's .
Now the same Indian Army that punished your mother land and Khalistan several times are represented by a lots of Sikhs officers .Look at the number of COAS in IA .
Khalistan may have a number of dumbs .But for us we only need on KPS Gill IPS .And we have several of them in our bureaucracy.

After Musi's U-Turn over Kashmir, Again its a decisive time
for Pakistani establishment. Check out the latest statements from Kashmiri sides including Asia Andrabi and from US State department.
India and Indians are playing with fire, 45 deaths of innocent youth will fuel this freedom movement in time to come.
"Rang laye gaa shaheedoo ka laho"

The fire won't last more that a fortnight, at-most a month, just wait and see. The situation is already under control and it will get better in few days.

At the end your GDP and area size just cut down in to half.
Bangla is as alien too me as tamil nadu is, they kept their earnings we infact where giving them a portion of our share, good riddance i say.

After Musi's U-Turn over Kashmir, Again its a decisive time
for Pakistani establishment. Check out the latest statements from Kashmiri sides including Asia Andrabi and from US State department.
India and Indians are playing with fire, 45 deaths of innocent youth will fuel this freedom movement in time to come.
"Rang laye gaa shaheedoo ka laho"

you and your fellow rotten worms who try to cause jihadi terrorism in India will meet exactly the same fate as the ones before you who tried. When Hafis Saeed and similar terrorists are terminated it is Pakistan's tradition to not even claim the bodies. Remember that.

I Support Kashmiri movment Declare them Terrorist even then We are standing with our Kashmiri brothers..its human right crises india is not israel and Kashmiri are not palestinian..
we going to support all the way if we have to .. if india and Indian Prime Minister take credit of supporting mukti bani in Bangladesh then its not internation border in Kashmir.

you forget that in it was totlly because of the pillaging and rape that Pakistani government and military resorted to in East Pakistan that the Mukti Bahini chopped of Pakistani nuts and declared independence. Kashmir is India and a completely different story. Pakistan has tried to foment jihadi turds into Kashmir and just like in the past they will be neutered and buried unclaimed.

Why should I adopt the way where I can at best kill a dozen pigs while compromising my life?
Why should not I adopt the way where I can give millions of Indians radiation bath with out risking my life?

I intend to focus on second option which is better ..................

So in other words, you and a good portion of your countrymen are nothing but cowards that prefer to have others do your work for you? We know you're fueling the Kashmir fire, we also know that you prefer a bunch of youth doing your work for you instead of you crossing the border then getting obliterated. As for the nuclear threats, your daddy China makes better ones. If you could have, you would have, convert.

Kashmir cause never be fruitful if we have his head of committee people like Moulana Disel and supporter like Saeed, how world could be serious if the group labeled as terrorist group sincere about Kashmir issue and Disel whoes party have no interest on the issue. Pathetic selfish bunch of thugs in power just playing with
emotions of people of Kashmir. Modi ki yari bhi Aziz black day bhi manana hai, hypocrisy.

Standing ovation to your hypocrisy. On one hand you guys don't accept the fact of your humanitarian ops and now to counter my post you are accepting it. Also, time is not far when Kahlistan's movement will heat up and your nation will be cut into two pieces as well.
Please come out of denial mode and say there's no any Khalistan movement.
And if you say 597 suicide and 0 suicide still makes you think you have world's best army..........think again.
No one even knows your COAS at least I don't. And no one is unaware of Pakistan's COAS. :)

Everyone know that the Supreme Commander of Indian defense is the honorable President of our country, and if you are not aware of the fact please get some knowledge. Moreover our chief of staff's and COAS never make petty statements for anything and everything. And it is a sad state of affairs that the world know who your COAS, is but not the guy who is your first citizen ??LOL. At-least I never knew his name before googling and commenting here, never knew that a president ever existed !!! :p:

To be honest when GOP, COAS, Syed Salahuddin, Hafiz Syed all make same statement then it loses significance.
Hafiz Syed is a terrorist no matter what Pakistanis tell themselves and any statement from him will undermine Pakistan stand.
It seems all Pakistan entities want to make a statement for local consumption. Nawaz, Rahil, Hafiz all showing who the big daddy is.

indian's rape 120 sikhs girls in last 3 year ..... that's the reason sikhs also wanted freedom and support kashmiri freedom fighters
13686618_1123515404380383_4919579734289910074_n.jpg
13697186_1123515301047060_4696208586791378581_n.jpg
13716195_1123515367713720_171041756117347964_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom