What's new

We Pakistanis should support our Kashmiri brothers: Hafiz Saeed

you and your fellow rotten worms who try to cause jihadi terrorism in India will meet exactly the same fate as the ones before you who tried. When Hafis Saeed and similar terrorists are terminated it is Pakistan's tradition to not even claim the bodies. Remember that.

you forget that in it was totlly because of the pillaging and rape that Pakistani government and military resorted to in East Pakistan that the Mukti Bahini chopped of Pakistani nuts and declared independence. Kashmir is India and a completely different story. Pakistan has tried to foment jihadi turds into Kashmir and just like in the past they will be neutered and buried unclaimed.
Kashmir is never india and never will be india will have 700+ thousands army to claim. Sooner u have to put ur incompitant army men cuz they cant control so called their own people who raizes Pakistani flag..
U need to read more UN reports how low cast indian army raped innocent women and killed so many men.. ur punishment is that u will be keep crying and blaming Pakistan for ur own fault..
This is what makes u shining
Goldend temple
Babri masjid
Rap and kill nuns and fathers
Kashmir
7 sister states wants to shin more
South who hate to speak hindi
Grow up and face reality. Kashmir is not for u keep.. and u cant.

Kashmir is now a dead horse which will never awaken through flogging.

We just need to keep enough pressure on India so as to ensure that the water from the western rivers keep flowing.

Kashmiri people are not our problem. Old farts and ugly ducklings like Syed Ali Gilani and Hafiz Saeed have outlived their utility. It's time to tie up the loose ends and dump this trash.

A fresh batch of Kashmiri proxies is the need of the hour.

Bangla is as alien too me as tamil nadu is, they kept their earnings we infact where giving them a portion of our share, good riddance i say.

Then why would your leaders added that area as a portion of your nation after 1947?

Now you say that is good riddance .
Sour grapes actually .

Then why would your leaders added that area as a portion of your nation after 1947?

Now you say that is good riddance .
Sour grapes actually .
Can leaders not make mistakes?

From 1947 to 1971 .
Fantastic excuse .
Nice work :sarcastic:
For all I care you can add Bangla to your territory, no body would care over here, just like no one cared for bangla back then , I make no apologies for my comment.

For all I care you can add Bangla to your territory, no body would care over here, just like no one cared for bangla back then , I make no apologies for my comment.

Then what was those surrendered 90000 PoW and their compatriots doing in there ?
Why did you sacrificed those precious true Pakistanis for defending eastern part ?
What kind of logic is this man :sarcastic:

India is Playing with fire ... one day kashmr will free .. it's written in history with there blood

Then what was those surrendered 90000 PoW and their compatriots doing in there ?
Why did you sacrificed those precious true Pakistanis for defending eastern part ?
What kind of logic is this man :sarcastic:
They should never have been their, to me the 1 live of a Pak jawaan is worth more than entire bangla.

They should never have been their, to me the 1 live of a Pak jawaan is worth more than entire bangla.
What would be your response if I say something like this ?you dont have to look for another reason for your nation's problem .Your people and leaders controlled and exploited those BDis for 24 years and now saying this. pathetic
@BDforever

What would be your response if I say something like this ?you dont have to look for another reason for your nation's problem .Your people and leaders controlled and exploited those BDis for 24 years and now saying this. pathetic
@BDforever
grapes are sour :D

Your attitude is exactly what the indians love to see as far as BD is concerned and of course you don't care about it. You are putting the present regime and the people of BD in the same basket. If one goes by your attitude then it must be that Pakistan actively wants BD to lose her sovereignty to india as an act of revenge for 1971. If that is the case then I must say that the Indians are far ahead of you in diplomacy.

Your attitude is exactly what the indians love to see as far as BD is concerned and of course you don't care about it. You are putting the present regime and the people of BD in the same basket. If one goes by your attitude then it must be that Pakistan actively wants BD to lose her sovereignty to india as an act of revenge for 1971. If that is the case then I must say that the Indians are far ahead of you in diplomacy.
If Bangla fused with India I doubt it would cause an iota of concern over here.

Mian HS extended his support by sending 3 of his trainees across the border..... Poor guys.....

Back
Top Bottom