What's new

We will deport illegal Bangladeshis: Kataria

lol the guy who cuts our grass probably makes more than you. You're lazy m8, get a real job. I bet you're corrupt af too, did you pita give you that job? Let me talk to your dad.

I got this job through tough exam .
Corruption ???? .Our KSEB is a company not a public enterprise .
Sorry we dont have your behaviour of corruption.
Now go and the cut the grass of whitemen lawn .Let me talk to your dad .How could he brought up an idiit anti Indian like you ?

Sad reality dude .But not all of them are trouble makers.And we ccant identify the Indians and Bangladeshis due to their linguistic similarities .
Last time I went to Kerala by train, I saw Kerala express full of Bangladeshis. I was wondering what they are doing there. One fellow told me that they have captured local labour market as the daily wages here is almost 3 times the rest of India.

I got this job through tough exam .
Corruption ???? .Our KSEB is a company not a public enterprise .
Sorry we dont have your behaviour of corruption.
Now go and the cut the grass of whitemen lawn .Let me talk to your dad .How could he brought up an idiit anti Indian like you ?

I forgive you.

This RSS bigot claiming lakh of illegal Bangladeshi but found only 149.Poor people from Assam, West Bengal,Bihar migrate to other part of India and they see poor Bangladeshi.As if every Indian is super duper rich and every poor is illegal Bangladeshi.

Bihar,Uttar pradesh which have 400-500 USD per capita income have more than 300 million peoples living in abject poverty worse than sub saharan Africa.But bigot hindu can't see that.Whenever they see a poor migrant from other part of India, their cow dung filled brain interpret them as illegal Bangladeshi.

You deport Bangladeshi, we will send you Afghans.

This RSS bigot claiming lakh of illegal Bangladeshi but found only 149.Poor people from Assam, West Bengal,Bihar migrate to other part of India and they see poor Bangladeshi.As if every Indian is super duper rich and every poor is illegal Bangladeshi.

Bihar,Uttar pradesh which have 400-500 USD per capita income have more than 300 million peoples living in abject poverty worse than sub saharan Africa.But bigot hindu can't see that.Whenever they see a poor migrant from other part of India, their cow dung filled brain interpret them as illegal Bangladeshi.
But our higher middle class is 10 times your entire population let alone our middle class,this deportation has been going on since new govt plus BSF has been directed to shoot illegal migrant in the HEAD, Soon we will get rid of ourself with this illegal filth when our unique ID and NPR project become fully operational

Back
Top Bottom