What's new

Weird Photos - F-16 in China?

it is just a mockup nothing else.

I don't think this is a PAF F-16 as the US had imposed VERY strict rules on PAF on purchase and use of F-16s. If the US doesn't even allow Chinese engineers on the same base as PAF F-16s then k don't think they'd allow PAF to give Chinese a F-16. Also I don't think the PAF are stupid enough to risk the future of their existing fleet or possible future orders to give Chinese access to these birds.

I don't think this is a PAF F-16 as the US had imposed VERY strict rules on PAF on purchase and use of F-16s. If the US doesn't even allow Chinese engineers on the same base as PAF F-16s then k don't think they'd allow PAF to give Chinese a F-16. Also I don't think the PAF are stupid enough to risk the future of their existing fleet or possible future orders to give Chinese access to these birds.

What a Childish thought ..... Its not the body that matters everything. Our Brief Study over F-16 and Experience was enough to make tow bird out of it.
we surly don't wanted to risk our future relations with US by giving F-16 to china but on the other other hand we also wanted an alternate of it. we had successfully done both our tasks. :)

Most probably it came from Iran, when shah order 200 , but they had one or two for evaluation.

Iranian F16 by ~masa1379 on deviantART

F-16019.jpg

F-16036.jpg

Most probably it came from Iran, when shah order 200 , but they had one or two for evaluation.

Iranian F16 by ~masa1379 on deviantART

F-16019.jpg

F-16036.jpg
no the numbers are not correct shah order around 300 of these birds

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

even this one is a Mock up as well...
Shah Era was over before F-16 delivery to Iran and they never received any real F-16. First F-16 that was suppose to join IIAF was given to Beloved ISRAEL.
i think they got 1 for evaluation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom