What's new

West Bengal corner....

:o::o: Bangladeshis would rather call themselves Arabs, even Somalians, but not Bharotiyo! :woot:

Identity crisis :agree: Difference between present Indian political Indian union and Bharotyo sub continent :enjoy: BTW it seems missed that great binodin of Imbengali. He should return :toast_sign:

Identity crisis :agree: Difference between present Indian political Indian union and Bharotyo sub continent :enjoy: BTW it seems missed that great binodin of Imbengali. He should return :toast_sign:

Yes, last year @IamBengali opened a Subho Nababarsha thread, he was condemned by khair_ctg and some others for that though! :)

Btw, I do feel that there is an identity crisis, or at least some confusion among Bangladeshis about their true identity, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Bengali, Muslim, all messed up!

And also there seems to be a feeling of being marginalized in the world. Purely my observation though.

Yes, last year @IamBengali opened a Subho Nababarsha thread, he was condemned by khair_ctg and some others for that though! :)

Btw, I do feel that there is an identity crisis, or at least some confusion among Bangladeshis about their true identity, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Bengali, Muslim, all messed up!

And also there seems to be a feeling of being marginalized in the world. Purely my observation though.

I was seeing interview of jamiat maulana hind. So asked him the question. You are Indian first or Muslim. So he said about 2 eyes. And repeated the question which comes first? But ask the same to BD jamaatis. They will say Muslim first. Indian jamiat is sane but same cant be said to BD jamaatis :mad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom