What's new

West Bengal names a new airport in the name of BD national poet

Bringing Nazrul to BD was the best thing Sheikh has done for the Bengalee Muslims. Sheikh literally hijacked him. It is no secret that this soldier poet singing for freedom had alerted the British colonials as well as Calcutta Hindu intellectuals. Here was a Muslim entering their exclusive domain. Here was a rebel who was understood and appreciated by the masses unlike Tagore. He sang what was in the heart of the enslaved. The common man sings his songs, but the common man barely comprehends Tagore. But wait! The Calcutta intellectuals were scandalized when Nazrul sang of Eid festival, Muslim heroes, Kamal Pasha and Enver Pasha. Using Urdu and Persian words and common phrases in Arabic and Turkish brought the sky down on their head. He sang of the Holy Prophet pbuh and his mother Amena. It is no wonder,therefore, that many believe the jealous Hindu intellectuals had him poisoned, and later administered wrong treatment. While the first part remains unsubstantiated, the second part was found true by his doctors in Vienna. And to character-assassinate him, the Hindus spread the rumor that he had Syphilis - which was rubbished by his Vienna doctors.

Kazi Nazrul Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:yahoo:

yet iajdani is saying that he had syphillis :hitwall:

Many of them are illegal Bdeshis, so some of them might carry bd flags

More interesting for you would be the fact that during Indo-Pak matches many Indian Muslims carry the Pakistani flag.

Another interesting fact is that there are millions of illegal Bangladeshi immigrants living in India who pass off as Indian muslims ;)

So far with your massive military machinery, security apparatus, RAW and various paraphernalia, and RSS and Muslim haters all around, how many of these have you caught? All these reports are B/S bakwas. Yes, our Hindus maintain parallel families in India. Why should we go to a Dar ul Harb where Muslims are killed every day? Where locals **** out in the open? Where people commit suicide out of hunger. Where the govt has no writ over more than half of the country. Why should any fool leave a better economy, a peaceful society and abetter life for a land of napak kafirs?

So far with your massive military machinery, security apparatus, RAW and various paraphernalia, and RSS and Muslim haters all around, how many of these have you caught? All these reports are B/S bakwas. Yes, our Hindus maintain parallel families in India. Why should we go to a Dar ul Harb where Muslims are killed every day? Where locals **** out in the open? Where people commit suicide out of hunger. Where the govt has no writ over more than half of the country. Why should any fool leave a better economy, a peaceful society and abetter life for a land of napak kafirs?

I find it hilarious that a country that has sub-saharan levels of starvation in many states keep repeating this lie that BD Muslims would want to illegally go to their country.:cheesy:

I find it hilarious that a country that has sub-saharan levels of starvation in many states keep repeating this lie that BD Muslims would want to illegally go to their country.:cheesy:

Yes that's why Indians getting tandoorified at electrified border fence while trying to hop into bd.

Ask those who risk their lives to land in Dar-ul Harb. Even the UN has recognized that pole vaulters are the largest illegal immigrant group in India.

Ask those who risk their lives to land in Dar-ul Harb. Even the UN has recognized that pole vaulters are the largest illegal immigrant group in India.

They are not pole vaulters.They are your Hindu brethren you maintain as Fifth Columnists.

They are not pole vaulters.They are your Hindu brethren you maintain as Fifth Columnists.

I think that the attitude that BD Muslims have towards Hindus is that they have every right to live in peace and security in the country, but ultimately their loyalty lies more to Hindu India than to Muslim BD.

I don't give a rats a** about religion, and I'm not sure why I've bothered to dignify your silly, emotional statement with a response, but if I could only somehow show you how many Bangladeshis belonging to the Islamic faith have infested my city and set up massive slums, you'd probably be in for a bit of a surprise (or not).

I always thought Kazi Nazrul Islam was an Indian after seeing his influence and having heard his Nazrul Sangeet. Infcat the style is so revolutionary and inspiring that one can not but be in awe.

Anyway, I have long understood that "These Folks" are common heritage.

Another interesting fact is that there are millions of illegal Bangladeshi immigrants living in India who pass off as Indian muslims ;)

Then send them to BD. We can keep them. We can provide food, shelter. They don't have to starve in India..... Actually they hear that india is a big economy, they see in tv that india is a big Country, there are enough food, enough jobs. So they illegally enters India having a dream of a better future. And after entering India they see all blank. They see starvation, want and much worse situation than Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom