What's new

West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka

I do not understand this. How is it even possible to be all out with 58 runs? Anyone got any good explanation? I just don't get it.

when you do not know how good you are, you play well. Moment you think you are good, reality strikes!! maybe bangladeshi players were overconfident due to all the hype & hooplah generated by the public!!

Well just got the news that angry fans attack on Sakib the cat house. This will teach him a lesson. :lol:

Tch tch tch.
This is unacceptable.

Even if, as some claim, they wanted to stone BD team, then what the hell, I mean seriously?
When they win, the team is Bangladeshi, whey they lose, they are __________.

Same fact for India and Pakistan!

This is crazy stuff!
Immature!

^^^
Bro they were all out with damn 58 runs. I find out impossible to be out at 58 runs. This punks deserve more than just stoning.

Tch tch tch.
This is unacceptable.

Even if, as some claim, they wanted to stone BD team, then what the hell, I mean seriously?
When they win, the team is Bangladeshi, whey they lose, they are __________.

Same fact for India and Pakistan!

This is crazy stuff!
Immature!

tch tch tch???????

^^^
Bro they were all out with damn 58 runs. I find out impossible to be out at 58 runs. This punks deserve more than just stoning.

I saw the match.
When two teams enter the stadium, one of them has to lose.
As for Bangladesh, it wasnt their day.

Better luck next time :)

But the police has still didnt catch the people who threw the stones... Then how can they say that "by mistake they have thrown at west indies thinking it is Bangladesi team"

^^^
Bro they were all out with damn 58 runs. I find out impossible to be out at 58 runs.This punks deserve more than just stoning.

Or may be more training..... :)

But yeah they did not throw well.....I mean com'on at least one stone should have hit the target....waste of stones :undecided:

^^^

Have you ever tried playing cricket in the real life ?
If not then you have no idea how tough it can be at times, throwing stones at them is not an option under any circumstances.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom