What's new

West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka

Have you ever tried playing cricket in the real life ?
If not then you have no idea how tough it can be at times, throwing stones at them is not an option under any circumstances.

yeh abhi keh raha hai,

apne team ki kher mana india vs ireland tomorrow :rofl::rofl: tumare team ko bhi bas batting kerni aati hai :lol:

I do not understand this. How is it even possible to be all out with 58 runs? Anyone got any good explanation? I just don't get it.

Pakistan has been 43 all out against West Indies and that remained the lowest ODI score for a long time till Zimbabwe bettered it with 35 all out

India has done 54 All out in response to SL's 299.

This happens... I think Bangladesh had already declared itself winner of this game, not thinking how much effort the WI team would be putting in to not be defeated this time by a minnow.

I don't think you can rope in South Asia in this, these are one off incidents that can't spoil the name for the entire country.

Of course the Bangladeshi stadium crowd which gets complaints now and then, thats not a good sign. You can't do this in the stadiums and especially not the players, voice as much anger you want in the newspapers, blogs or in your drawing rooms.

I personally was impressed with the Sri Lankan crowd. The match fixing allegations only sully this a bit, but the crowd was fantastic. SL is losing and they kept drumming like business as usual and just having a good time. So South Asia can't be blamed.

I think Bangladesh had already declared itself winner of this game, not thinking how much effort the WI team would be putting in to not be defeated this time by a minnow.

Exactly, this is the real cause, many Bangladeshis think so. We can not digest our excitement and emotion. Very immature!

Police arrested 38 suspected for throwing stones which was intended to hurl at BD-bus.

yeh abhi keh raha hai,

apne team ki kher mana india vs ireland tomorrow :rofl::rofl: tumare team ko bhi bas batting kerni aati hai :lol:

We don't have much to do other that hoping for the best.
Atleast won't be pelting stones at our teams :disagree:

I think we should not take it serious. This type of incidents are part of south asian emotional cricket
that simple

dekhte hain, dekhte hain kaal... jo hoga woh kaal hoke rahe ga jarur
match toh sunday ko hai!

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

India's first three matches all on Sunday! :cheesy:

hope all teams stop playing in bangladesh and i dont think so those people wanted to throw to bangali bus police was saying it becoz banagladesh will not have to face the music as pakistan did and at that time bangalis asked pcb to not to tour bangladesh at a time when pakistan needed help but bangalis betrayed hope this is the time for ICC to take test status fron bangladesh as they did take back from zmbabwe as bangladesh have no sign of being a good team hope in next meeetin we take this issue and ask other boards to support and take test status from bangladesh many teams will support newzealand and WI will do for sure

Lesson Learned: Do not give your country men false hope about winning the world cup, when you don't have the capability. Anyone else remember the tall claims being made by Bangladeshi forumers here, before the tournament commenced?

very sad incident ppl just get emotional in sub continent over cricket

hope all teams stop playing in bangladesh and i dont think so those people wanted to throw to bangali bus police was saying it becoz banagladesh will not have to face the music as pakistan did and at that time bangalis asked pcb to not to tour bangladesh at a time when pakistan needed help but bangalis betrayed hope this is the time for ICC to take test status fron bangladesh as they did take back from zmbabwe as bangladesh have no sign of being a good team hope in next meeetin we take this issue and ask other boards to support and take test status from bangladesh many teams will support newzealand and WI will do for sure

There is no comma and period! So it's difficult to understand what are you saying. When we betrayed with Pakistan in cricket? I can not remember anything.

Back
Top Bottom