What's new

What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

b5d533e5-cd2f-4888-a1b3-774bc7f1e092.jpg

You are a complex individual who is drawn to breathtaking and unique environments. You thrive best in colder climates and enjoy bundling up and being active outside. You are always up for an adventure and have to explore your surroundings. You are an avid hiker and risk taker, and do best when you are surrounded by people who are game for a camping trip. You enjoy roughing it, and like to surround yourself with others who share that passion. You have a spiritual and intellectual side too, and can enjoy deep conversation with almost anyone around you. You have an appreciation for good books and are an avid music collector. You have a solid work ethic but believe life is to be enjoyed, and thrive best in a culture that challenges you, both in its terrain and on an intellectual level.

------------------------------------------

I wonder how i ended up in Iceland. I chose meadows and not mountains. I'm also almost certain i picked "life is a journey" and "passionate about philosophy" and reading others' comments that should give India.
Although besides the incessant whines about hiking and camping (which i really don't enjoy that much) it's fairly accurate.

I have a hunch if you pick "passionate about love", "wine" and "strolling through" parks you end up in France. Perhaps someone should try if "passionate about love" , "pasta" dish and "wine" gives Italy.
Saffron rice and "life is a journey" plus some answer about spirituality probably gives India.

France
You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.

hahaha

:blink::blink:

I am wondering what were your answers that landed you in Antartica??
:lol:
I got Dubai :D
You're the first person on the forum who got the same answer as mine, though mine was too predictable.

I have a hunch if you pick "passionate about love", "wine" and "strolling through" parks you end up in France. Perhaps someone should try if "passionate about love" , "pasta" dish and "wine" gives Italy.
Saffron rice and "life is a journey" plus some answer about spirituality probably gives India.
Nope with the answers saffron rice and life is a journey,I landed in Dubai.

Last edited:
This quiz website is promoting tourism in france- that's why for every intellectual person like me the result is France- :lol:-

This quiz website is promoting tourism in france- that's why for every intellectual person like me the result is France- :lol:-
Intellectual???
The very first sentence says "you're a diehard romantic". :lol:

@levina
If you say you like to read about philosophy or spirituality and see life as a journey its makes you a typical Indian. No cheating. These were honest answers :-)
Wrong i got New Zealand even after ticking philosophy and spirituality etc. My choice was living in mountains and outdoors.

New Zealand for me, even after ticking those Philisophy and spirituality,lol do they have himalayas and rishi kesh in New Zealand. :D

Nah, just put down what I liked and got India, e.g. adventure, spirituality etc.
woh toh maine bhi likha adventure and spirituality i got New Zealand instead :P

Last edited:
France - You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.

I am sitting in wrong country :what:

France - You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.

I am sitting in wrong country :what:
jao chacha, french seekh lo abhi se. :D

Desert adventure+ multicultural socity+ global tourist favourite choice+ island city + burj. Khalifa + first in the. World. to. Be. Wifi. City+ investor. favourite choice in. Middle. East. + thousands. Of. Other. Reasons= dubai

Back
Top Bottom