What's new

What if TALIBAN become MASTERS overnight?

zubair723

Reaction score
Hearing so much mumbo jumbo about TALIBAN. Even mothers should have started using this word to put the children to sleep :)
Anyhow would like to have useful inputs from members what if we wake up tomorrow morning to find TALIBAN has taken over & MULLAH OMER has been declared GRAND AMEER. What would be the aftermath? Globally & Locally

Well if taliban become mater tonight- tomaroww morning your Ammi will wake you up for school. and dream will be broken.
lol no insult intended brother- but this was as logical a question as was the answer.
I hope you understand what i meant.
cheers

What if Martians land on earth, give me a photon gun & I threaten to be a dictator of the world?

I find our nukes and take out the whole subcontinent.. That way these guys cant go anywhere and cant breed anywhere for 10000 years..
my apologies to all Pakistani's,Indians and Bangladeshi's who die in the process.. sorry.. it had to be done :P

if thats the case, i wouldnt even mind india to come and takes away our nukes...
looolzzz...
if u r allowing our immaginations to go astray then y not think that wat if we wake up and see that there is no more taliban anywhre in the world, india and pak have sorted out their differences and afghanistan has become one peaceful country

Hearing so much mumbo jumbo about TALIBAN. Even mothers should have started using this word to put the children to sleep :)
Anyhow would like to have useful inputs from members what if we wake up tomorrow morning to find TALIBAN has taken over & MULLAH OMER has been declared GRAND AMEER. What would be the aftermath? Globally & Locally

what if? lol what if the queen of england had testicles? she would be king right?
lol what if is not good enough in the real world
and the taliban's end is coming very soon in pakistan

Never meant to pinch anyones testicles here.
Or meant to make anyones MATA JEES & GAO MATA JEES stop producing anything.
I am not dreaming about anything. Just wanted to know an imaginary scenario's outcome. Always expect the unexpected.Its better to be prepared. Thats what all mock exercises are all about

Globally - it will never happen.

Locally -Pak will become a pariah state & to repeat a term told to mush " bombed to the stone age".

Well this 'constipated desire' of the HINDU, starting from NEHRU till today, to see PAKISTAN fail is not happening. Yeah it will happen when the MARTIANS will land or QUEEN ELIZABETH grows testicles. We are here forever, & the more powerful our enemies and the more they scheme , the more strong we will become. Eventually we will cure this HINDU CONSTIPATION

If it happens so the world would look like this: -

3a50bf25203b42f66ca33ea850588d94.jpg

96bc3058a17072e4c99000bd9d3ed342.jpg

That is distruction and only distruction. :tsk:

It will be bombed back to stone ages by US/Nato!

Those cowards only attack from where they are sure nothing is going to hit back. Take example of IRAQ & AFGHANISTAN. And there also there needle in the haystack technology has not been able to achieve anything. PAKISTAN is not that case. They will try first to strip us of everything ,thanks to NRO injected MIR JAFFARS & SADIQs, then only they can dare :pakistan:

Those cowards only attack from where they are sure nothing is going to hit back. Take example of IRAQ & AFGHANISTAN. And there also there needle in the haystack technology has not been able to achieve anything. PAKISTAN is not that case. They will try first to strip us of everything ,thanks to NRO injected MIR JAFFARS & SADIQs, then only they can dare :pakistan:
Why the **** would you want Talibans to control Pakistan in the first place if you are patriotic Pakistani?Secondly US can hit any country in the world.You seriousely underestimate Americans.Their Army, Air Force and Navy was trained to fight Soviets which was far bigger then any other Army in the world and US Army was still better then Soviet Army.

you mean ..... to scare the daylights out of poor children? he is certainly nothing soothing to be effective sleep inducer

locally .............. hhmmmm list will be too long ..... globally ...... we will be at war with you now :woot:

Never meant to pinch anyones testicles here.
Or meant to make anyones MATA JEES & GAO MATA JEES stop producing anything.
I am not dreaming about anything. Just wanted to know an imaginary scenario's outcome. Always expect the unexpected.Its better to be prepared. Thats what all mock exercises are all about

when imaginary stuff like -"if pakistan has a mmrca deal , what will it choose?" is beng discussed here ,i dont find it odd disussing this senario>>..

however how the outside world reacts is less important than how pakistan itself reacts . - only pakistani's can answer

regardind outsde world -1) get the nukes out of pakistan would be the first and foremost agenda .
2)then we would worry about infiltrations and possibly a war which all world nations including china has to wage along with india ,if the world has to survive....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom