What's new

What pessimism looks like: Former IAF Vice Chief of Air Staff crying over IAF sad state of affairs

Now, I can appreciate more the following:

upload_2020-8-11_23-59-33.jpeg

The usual Randi Rona to get more allocation to get more kickbacks.

Never seen such a depressive interview direct from the man who himself was at the helm of affairs. Crux of the interview:
  • IAF is in a bad shape with the future isnt looking good either
  • He sees the future wars as 'Swift' (Gaurav Arya didnt seem to like the choice of word obviously)
  • 42 Squadrons is just a pipe dream, with no catching up in sight
  • Interoperability between the IAF jets a total disaster with so many different systems unable to communicate with each other
  • 'Made in India' products are unreliable (speaks high about the 'Tejas' future)
  • Public sector units like HAL lack patriotism (dont believe me? go to 14:15)
  • IAF is seriously short on money to modernize.. (Good job PAF, push them harder)
  • Politicians are responsible for the bad state, they have to give us more money (passing the buck to others)
  • Blaming the west for being 'selfish' as to not sharing their technology for 'Aatmanirbharta' or localization (why should the west kill the goose that lays golden eggs?)
All this rona dhona coming from the top man who himself should be answerable for all this! I honestly feel sorry for the state of pilots under such a depressive leadership.

PAF even worst.... since 1980s (today 2020) and we are stuck with f***king 70 F16s in which just 18 are 4Gen rest mid-life upgrade. On the other hand, JF17 Chinese plane... and here we are criticizing Indians. When we will going to learn that humiliating, making fun, and abuse our enemy is not good all and every time. Better to look at ourselves first. Our ****** failed to take advantage of WOT, failed to acquire aircraft in almost 2 decades btw 1985 - 2005 except F7PGs... now, some dumb*** will start telling, in fact, try to prove that JF17 would perform better than Raptor so I am not interested in any argument or discussion over this JF17 aka 8th Gen fighter of my Pakistani members. The fact of the matter is, our PAF think tanks did the same what this ex-IAF officer saying about his airforce.
The problems with PAF and IAF are different.PAF is short of money, which is not a problem that the PAF itself can solve.The IAF is not short of money, but they are limited by bureaucracy, corruption, lack of technical support, a chaotic equipment system and formidable opponents.The PAF problem is simple; money is always a big problem.The IAF problem is complex and difficult to solve.

In addition, Rafale is a very good plane.But it has more to do with attack power.It is unlikely to beat JF17 BLK3 in an air-to-air game.

Waste of time watching this confused expert incoherently beating about the bush.

Never seen such a depressive interview direct from the man who himself was at the helm of affairs. Crux of the interview:
  • IAF is in a bad shape with the future isnt looking good either
  • He sees the future wars as 'Swift' (Gaurav Arya didnt seem to like the choice of word obviously)
  • 42 Squadrons is just a pipe dream, with no catching up in sight
  • Interoperability between the IAF jets a total disaster with so many different systems unable to communicate with each other
  • 'Made in India' products are unreliable (speaks high about the 'Tejas' future)
  • Public sector units like HAL lack patriotism (dont believe me? go to 14:15)
  • IAF is seriously short on money to modernize.. (Good job PAF, push them harder)
  • Politicians are responsible for the bad state, they have to give us more money (passing the buck to others)
  • Blaming the west for being 'selfish' as to not sharing their technology for 'Aatmanirbharta' or localization (why should the west kill the goose that lays golden eggs?)
All this rona dhona coming from the top man who himself should be answerable for all this! I honestly feel sorry for the state of pilots under such a depressive leadership.

i said it before, if india is serious it needs to simulataneoulsy order
  1. more mig29s atleast another 60 just to keep them going
  2. more su30 another 50-70
  3. more rafales 80+
  4. f16s or gripen 120+
  5. 5-10 more AWECs
retire mig21 and old jauguars

by doing so it will have 35 squardons barely enough to hold china

china has 700 J10s, 700+ flankers, 50 +j20s

india has 120mig29, 50 mirage2000, 270su30 and thats it ..no tankers, no AWECS, minimum refuelers, no bombers..

i said it before, if india is serious it needs to simulataneoulsy order
  1. more mig29s atleast another 60 just to keep them going
  2. more su30 another 50-70
  3. more rafales 80+
  4. f16s or gripen 120+
  5. 5-10 more AWECs
retire mig21 and old jauguars

by doing so it will have 35 squardons barely enough to hold china
No more russian aircraft......India must only buy western fighters from henceforth.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom