What would you do ?

What will you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pakistan First

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Here's a masoomana question to all PDF keyboard warriors.

Just for a moment consider that you are the head of and responsible for safety and security of a large family having a large estate and lands in your possession. Your sworn enemy is on your lands' boundaries, with his gang armed to the teeth, sabre-rattling and openly announcing that he's coming to take over your lands and kill you and your family.

Your Head of Security Team, who has productively and efficiently served you since last three years, has his employment contract ending shortly.

What will you do?

I think so far gen bajwa has not adopted much aggressive attitude against indians and not attacked their army at iok despite brurality of indian army so I have little hope that we will help kashmiris from getting freedom of indian occupation in next 3yrs

Your sworn enemy is on your lands' boundaries, with his gang armed to the teeth, sabre-rattling and openly announcing that he's coming to take over your lands and kill you and your family.
I would do the sensible thing and call the Police.

I think so far gen bajwa has not adopted much aggressive attitude against indians and not attacked their army at iok despite brurality of indian army so I have little hope that we will help kashmiris from getting freedom of indian occupation in next 3yrs

So immature and childish behavior is what you are expecting from an Army General and using that to justify your argument?

Calm down pal.

You are not USA

There have been quite alot of fighting going on on Loc with govt and the rest giving the impression that we are just defensive.This is the very reason India has asked US to mediate now because they know what has happened to them.
It is foolish to think we know best when we dont even know the actual facts.They are asking again and again have faith.May be instead of creating a divide we should all stand together.

Extension means loc is hot.you can't change your head of army when you face a war like situation but I urge army to plan something so that we can grab a small part of Indian Kashmir without any loss to our territory.we need strategy.there are lots of intelligent people in army.i hope they will find a way to attack India in a surprising way.we must change out tactics.old tactics of attacking India will not work now.

Yes . I Will do the same . Extention milni chahyee the . Halaath he aesay . IOK , Afghanistan , FATF . Madaris Reforms e.t.c

So immature and childish behavior is what you are expecting from an Army General and using that to justify your argument?

No, rather the mature thing: to have armed the legitimate and morally justified Kashmiri resistance to inflict death by a thousand cuts on the Indians without any spectacular attacks that could result in a conventional response from India.

India will create a false flag when it needs a pretext to attack --- so might as well do what we should be doing.

If a few articles in international newspapers and the UNSC (and other useless bodies like the OIC) could result in freedom for a separatist struggle, then by all means be purely defensive and allow India to create "new normals" without creatively and cleverly challenging them. We are painting ourselves into a corner buddy, and many who actually run ops believe the same.

Ham jaisy logon ko pta kch hota nai hai, or hukum aisy daity hain jaisy khuda hon.
Many people who want to get Gen Bajwa removed, don't even know what is his full name.
So, calm down.
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom