What's new

What you will never see again if the Hindutva faction gets their way.

@Joe Shearer - People are fasting (Holy month of Ramzan)-For their sake - just stop it! Slurp!~drool!
This is so cruel of you- Stealth attack.

You might have a point there- worth doing a bit of research on this.

Just love Malayalee food- So different to the rest of South India.
  • Nadan Kozhi Varuthathu (Spicy Chicken Fry) ...
  • Kerala Style Prawn Curry. ...
  • Karimeen Pollichathu (Fish) ...
  • Kerala Style Fish Molee. ...
  • Nadan Beef (Kerala Style Beef) ...
  • Thalassery Biryani. ...
  • Kallumakkaya Ularthiyathu (Mussel Stir Fry) ...
  • Erachi Varutharacha Curry (Fried-Ground Mutton Curry)
https://traveltriangle.com/blog/kerala-cuisine/

Just look at the David'sBeenHere vlog itself!

You know there are many Indian Hindus, especially in the North, who are frequent non-vegetarians, but will not eat Halal meat. It wasn't always like this, it's more of a recent trend in the last 2-3 decades. Yes, they want to dislodge the poor Muslims in their cities of their livelihood, and that is textbook definition of economic warfare. I have observed this trend many times.

Fortunately, not everyone does it. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many popular Muslim-owned eateries in all major cities.
I am not sure if the reason for not eating Halal, I agree with.
My family justified it as being cruel to the animal (Halal Vs Jatka)- But really dont care if its served in the restaurant. Our butcher who is a Muslim sells both (Halal and Jakta style-at least thats what he tells us).

...and Himachal Pradesh as well. They're all halal haters as if trying to make a statement. My vegetarian friends from those parts used to post videos on my Facebook feed suggesting that Halal is a cruel animal slaughter method. Until I told them to stop tagging me, but they wouldn't listen. So, I had to unfollow them eventually. I was a member of PETA myself during college days but then left it for Greenpeace.

Also many parts of Punjab, Haryana and Delhi, it's common to run into Halal haters. In fact, our Pakistani friends will be surprised to know that the word "halal" itself is sometimes used in a pejorative sense, vilifying the entire Muslim community in every way possible.

In India, the Islamophobia can be quite in your face.

Sometimes it feels Islamophobia is the glue that binds Indians together. United in their hate for Islam. Otherwise BIMARUS will fight with Southerners who will fight with Bengalis who will fight with Himachalis.

All right wing nutters aren't concerned with values or preserving their culture/heritage/whatever - that is always just a rallying cry for these people. Realistically their movements are always about gaining power. It's the same all over the world.

Buffalo meat is kosher for us Hindus. The female buffalo is not our mother. The male buffalo is not our father.

With all this "save our cows" going on, the market forces are going to come into play and the dairy farmers are going to all migrate to buffaloes from cows.

It already has. See below:

https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...ow-up-in-livestock-census/article29742636.ece

https://scroll.in/article/839857/ca...iry-farmers-say-its-the-end-of-their-business

There was an economic cycle associated with the slaughter. Now there is no economic incentive to invest in cows.

Oh, I've given up on that; nothing to be hoped for.

I keep waking up, hoping that the sound I hear is C 130s, making for Hakimpet Air Force Base, to seize and capture it, and take into custody all intellectuals within a 5 km radius, but it's just those damn' Air Force cadets buzzing around in their wobbly trainer aircraft.

That incredible torture that kept me awake at nights was one leg of the tripod of wine, women and song.

Instead, let me earn a living making Doner Kebabs. If that buys me a portable tape-recorder, at least I'll get song. One out of three is OK.
Yeah sure,you wont see any Döner Kebab,wait for the damn Corona situation to be over.
Then we'll talk about your future(your end os solitude).:smokin::smokin::smokin:

hindutva is enemy of food ?

It's the enemy of every good thing in life. Non-vegetarian food, Valentine's day, romance, Western music, poetry, shayaris, ghazals, Urdu language, free speech, criticism of government, playing sports against Pakistan,

That is why they are called "Hindu" Taliban. :(

It's the enemy of every good thing in life. Non-vegetarian food, Valentine's day, romance, Western music, poetry, shayaris, ghazals, Urdu language, free speech, criticism of government, playing sports against Pakistan,

That is why they are called "Hindu" Taliban. :(
peechy kya bacha yaar ? usko bolo is ke bina life ki zarorat nhi hai . ye sab hai to life hai

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom