What's new

Whatever

lol.. you are worse than me...I have not lost anything directly due to pdf...
I use pdf to fill the emptiness in my life... think stopping it will force me to seek it somewhere else..
:lol: just fell off my chair reading this,,
Well looks like u still havent found the courage to confess ur feelings to tht blue eyed macho,,n let me tell u pdf wont help.
The heart wants wht it wants :D
Thori himmat karlo bhayyajee,,kya pata wo tumhari empty jagah fill kar de:moil:

:lol: just fell off my chair reading this,,
Well looks like u still havent found the courage to confess ur feelings to tht blue eyed macho,,n let me tell u pdf wont help.
The heart wants wht it wants :D
Thori himmat karlo bhayyajee,,kya pata wo tumhari empty jagah fill kar de:moil:
lol... that was looong time ago... i dont live in that city anymore... nor am in touch... i was not going to do it anyway... :)
now that you are here can you help me with some medical issues ... i am sh*tting bricks.. literally... sometimes it feels like I had eaten broken glass for dinner... i have been trying to drink a lot of water but it is of no help... i have used too many suppositories lately(no gay jokes plz)... wat should i do?
this started around a month ago...

:woot::woot: Seriously ??? i do not know about fb topic. Can you explain who framed whom ? BTW what was wrong even if they were. But who were they ? who spread the rumour
Yup, seriously. :agree:
I can't explain I'm afraid. Gunah hai ye. o_O
Nothing wrong about it as long as your supposed pdf bf/gf is a real person and not webby's bachi wali ID. :lol:
mujhay tuo yahan jis pe b crush hua hai wo ya tuo shadi shuda nikli hai ya naqli. :rofl:

It really was one of the cute ones.Kudos

Meena.jpg How about this one. My niece. Bhateeji

hmm... no i mean, I wont do some weird sh*t... thats will never happen... am way too much coward for that... lol...
anyway... think @Ocean is right . should join some activity class ... thinking of doing it for some time but.. its just that am too lazy and its cold outside... am a master procrastinator...

no am very much a guy....molest is wrong word... hassled may be...
in salsa you got to dance as per your gender.. but she wanted to be the man... wtf... (she had a tiny frame but pretty strong arms)....
never went back... only know basic (or basico as teacher used to call it... uno dos tres.. cinco sei siete... burnt in my memory)...
i personally always wanted to go for ice skating classes but somehow things have always remained so busy and hectic plus the training fees was a bit too much

Also like this guy u can start making ads for small vendors and make bucks for urself, do play the ads for inspiration

Yup, seriously. :agree:
I can't explain I'm afraid. Gunah hai ye. o_O
Nothing wrong about it as long as your supposed pdf bf/gf is a real person and not webby's bachi wali ID. :lol:
mujhay tuo yahan jis pe b crush hua hai wo ya tuo shadi shuda nikli hai ya naqli. :rofl:
Webby's bachi wali ID? naaa kar he has multiple ids? and in your case NAQLI bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

:D
lol... that was looong time ago... i dont live in that city anymore... nor am in touch... i was not going to do it anyway... :)
now that you are here can you help me with some medical issues ... i am sh*tting bricks.. literally... sometimes it feels like I had eaten broken glass for dinner... i have been trying to drink a lot of water but it is of no help... i have used too many suppositories lately(no gay jokes plz)... wat should i do?
this started around a month ago...
R u kidding me,constipation,,,is this for real:what:,,first u wanted free advice for ur phora now this.

Neway If suppositories aint working,,nothngs gonna work,,ab dawa ki nahi,daru aur dua ki zaroorat hai.
Get tht blue eyed guy asap,,,:big_boss:
Look,,on one hand he's gonna fill ur hollow umm,,life:pleasantry: n on d othr hand tumhri tatti bhi aram se khuli niklegi,,aam ke aam,guthlio ke bhi dam:big_boss:

:D
R u kidding me,constipation,,,is this for real:what:,,first u wanted free advice for ur phora now this.

Neway If suppositories aint working,,nothngs gonna work,,ab dawa ki nahi,daru aur dua ki zaroorat hai.
Get tht blue eyed guy asap,,,:big_boss:
Look,,on one hand he's gonna fill ur hollow umm,,life:pleasantry: n on d othr hand tumhri tatti bhi aram se khuli niklegi,,aam ke aam,guthlio ke bhi dam:big_boss:
yar.. it is working but you are not supposed to use it only in case of emergency.. anyway... webmd hai na....
the pharmacist said you changed your diet recently thats why...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom