Chicken Tikka shawarma
Bhagaray baigan
Mirchi ka salan
Alfredo pasta
Aloo ki warqiyan
Tandoori chicken

#notomatoes

67589069_1476976565777533_6926529943358668800_o.jpg

many a time when I press post reply "this thread is closed" happens!
:(
Good to hear, Ahmedis have religious beliefs that we may disagree with, but we must respect them as fellow citizens.
I wonder if someone here is ever going to ask molvis about why M.A. Jinnah never excluded Ahmadi Muslim sect from Pakistan movement or from the government?

was the fake sayyad bhutto a better scholar than Mr. Jinnah? or was it diesel daddy who done it?

What exactly can one do about these threads? answer on every one of these threads ? and do what? can one have a sane discussion here any more?
Every country has issues, and most are having economical ones as the norm. Two threads could be made to sort out all these random ones. One for the economy, and the other one for social ills.

Lastly, putting myself in your shoes, YOU and other sane countrymen of yours need to differentiate between bhakts / sanghis, and those who are suffering because of them.

At the same time, you must take into account that the atrocities being committed in Kashmir, to hide the incompetence and barbarism of bhakts does provoke a reaction, which you and other sane countrymen of yours, can counter politely and move on, or just choose to ignore.

Regards

I have not read such a "potent" sentence in a long time:

"Not elite nor Burger but a Marxist/Surkha tool under the guise of liberalism being supported with freedom of speech to sugar coat the rise of subversive ethnic divide thrown in veil of democracy while calling for empowering student unions having no relation to the Academic Progress rather connecting a dead movement to ventilator that may breath again to mislead students on the basis of PTM/Baloch Samachar Type bodies against State."

:D

@WebMaster

Khafee was right to criticize, as to how only a warning suffices for insulting our last Prophet SAWS. Since HE actually had the guts to question your connivance, hence the the three strikes in one go.

No matter how you twist words, your nefarious agenda has been exposed.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/why-...to-un-bann-khafee.643590/page-4#post-11902350
@Dubious is the mod that has handled the user who was insulting Prophet (PBUH). He should be banned i agree, and he was banned.

As far as the agenda, there is none. But you have the right to think otherwise.

@Dubious is the mod that has handled the user who was insulting Prophet (PBUH). He should be banned i agree, and he was banned.

As far as the agenda, there is none. But you have the right to think otherwise.
Yo you have time to van khafee but no time to ban the idiot who caused this shit?

You got to be kidding me.

I don't have net till end of the month. Have to use mobile to fix this!!

Back
Top Bottom