What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

you lucky thing. to have everything in original setting. yes you are right. it was used as a sniper rifle with scope as well. its very accurate indeed. its a joy to shoot. its report is awesome. makes boys men and impregnates your women.
:)
It is still our ceremonial rifle; and still used in our sniping courses - modified of course.

Butt still has the original brass; inside the cleaning kit :). Not sure of yours there; No 4 Mk 2 you pop up the ranging sight up to 900m; a turn screw to move the reticule for the range.

It is a beautiful rifle.

Buksh Elahi is a famous Arms dealer in Lahore.
I have a plan to visit lahore to meet up an old friend who had to relocate out of Quetta due to ethnic violence. he is one of the many Punjabis who had to leave Balochistan.

I have a plan to visit lahore to meet up an old friend who had to relocate out of Quetta due to ethnic violence. he is one of the many Punjabis who had to leave Balochistan.
You can also try Para Arms in lahore, when in Lahore or rwp give me a shout out we could surely meet.

@Irfan Baloch
Irfan
Check out these Crickets. Have fired them. They are great .22 LR rifles for teens.

thankyou I have seen these rifles. they comer recommended for young hands by many people.
I have recently bought a springer for my son, a tactical synthetic stock German Weihrauch HW 97 KT carbine. there was a package deal for little over £ 600 including shipment to home.
he will definitely transition to powder burner once he is ready

there is much to discuss and I think it is best that we talk in private. I was meant to respond to your earlier post too
yes I also worked out a reasonable scope to be between 90 to 120 GBP which translates to a decent scope. I am advised by veterans never to go cheap on mounts and the scope from walmart or ebay brands as they wont last more than few sessions.

I know I quoted too high a price of $1000 as a clean CZ 457 (as a benchmark ) is about 580 to 600 USD without scope or mods etc.
I think I will keep the budget to £700 for .22LR (UK is unfortunately expensive). I do plan to check out the recommended dealers in Pakistan for budget options that I might leave there before heading back to UK.

I am looking for a reliable rifle and for sure snob value will be a bonus. I just wanted to find s sweet spot where I am not paying top dollars for the features that I am never going to use. once I am used to the sport I will buy some budget rifles for regular and carefree outings and save the premium item for special occasions. again it all depends on available time and opportunity. I am planning a camping and mountain trecking trip with my old man next year March April time. despite the opposition from the females in the family he wants to build a cabin or buy a ready made caravan house in the mountains where he got some land. it seems too ambitious though but if it works out then I will share the stories on how far we got.

thankyou I have seen these rifles. they comer recommended for young hands by many people.
I have recently bought a springer for my son, a tactical synthetic stock German Weihrauch HW 97 KT carbine. there was a package deal for little over £ 600 including shipment to home.
he will definitely transition to powder burner once he is ready

there is much to discuss and I think it is best that we talk in private. I was meant to respond to your earlier post too
yes I also worked out a reasonable scope to be between 90 to 120 GBP which translates to a decent scope. I am advised by veterans never to go cheap on mounts and the scope from walmart or ebay brands as they wont last more than few sessions.

I know I quoted too high a price of $1000 as a clean CZ 457 (as a benchmark ) is about 580 to 600 USD without scope or mods etc.
I think I will keep the budget to £700 for .22LR (UK is unfortunately expensive). I do plan to check out the recommended dealers in Pakistan for budget options that I might leave there before heading back to UK.

I am looking for a reliable rifle and for sure snob value will be a bonus. I just wanted to find s sweet spot where I am not paying top dollars for the features that I am never going to use. once I am used to the sport I will buy some budget rifles for regular and carefree outings and save the premium item for special occasions. again it all depends on available time and opportunity. I am planning a camping and mountain trecking trip with my old man next year March April time. despite the opposition from the females in the family he wants to build a cabin or buy a ready made caravan house in the mountains where he got some land. it seems too ambitious though but if it works out then I will share the stories on how far we got.
Irfan,
If your rifle has iron sights please reconsider before your armorer/gunsmith removes them to install scopes. From Amazon or Cabelas you can order fairly decent "bridge" style mounts that allow you to use both the scope and the iron sights depending on your choice and light conditions. My Savage 110 rifle is fitted that way.
I have a Nikon Buckmaster scope on my Savage 110 which I got for around $125. It works great and I have used it for 3 seasons now and it is as accurate as ever. I take good care of it, always using the lens caps when not in use and cleaning it.
I don't know if you have pawn shops in UK and if they are allowed to sell guns. You can get a very good deal at a pawn shop, if you haggle a bit.
Once again be absolutely certain the rifle is functioning perfectly, and also the rifle is from a registry where the previous owner is known.
Have you checked out Baikal .22 LR bolt action magazine rifles? These are the "AK"s of .22LR rifles made in Russia. Plain bolt action rifles 10 shot magazine but fantastically reliable and accurate, at a rock bottom price of $90-100.
May need gunsmith work for mounting of scope.

More on scopes. I use a Prostaff scope on my shotgun rifled barrel and it is dead accurate. The shotgun of course doesn't need bridge mounts.
Best of luck on your mountain cabin. I am sharing a hunting club cabin at the moment but I plan to get a shack myself; made from a non-functional caravan.

Last edited:
Reviving an old thread...Just cause I own an licensed AK 47 but rechambered into 7.62x57 yes you read that right chambered for the infamous 8mm Mauser cartridge. And I also own a normal 30 bore pistol for the infidels.

Beretta 92FS

Attachments

• 20220722_100234.jpg
    20220722_100234.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 44
  • 20220722_100332.jpg
    20220722_100332.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 42
Gents

what is the update on licenses ?

I heard Rana has placed his own guy who isn't letting any license through ?

any help there ?

Well is one of licensed babies i hold, many more in my home town of Mianwali:devil:...

My Armalite AR-15 "Sporter Carbine"
http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ar15sportersp1carbinevg3.jpg
http://g.imageshack.us/img352/ar15sportersp1carbinevg3.jpg/1/
---
I will post some more pics soon but in the meantime please share yours...
Omg you are from mianwali?... 🙀😲🙀

That's crazy- that's why you called rokri budget Niazi which I found hilarious but not many people who are not from there would say that - now it's making sense

Irfan,
If your rifle has iron sights please reconsider before your armorer/gunsmith removes them to install scopes. From Amazon or Cabelas you can order fairly decent "bridge" style mounts that allow you to use both the scope and the iron sights depending on your choice and light conditions. My Savage 110 rifle is fitted that way.
I have a Nikon Buckmaster scope on my Savage 110 which I got for around $125. It works great and I have used it for 3 seasons now and it is as accurate as ever. I take good care of it, always using the lens caps when not in use and cleaning it.
I don't know if you have pawn shops in UK and if they are allowed to sell guns. You can get a very good deal at a pawn shop, if you haggle a bit.
Once again be absolutely certain the rifle is functioning perfectly, and also the rifle is from a registry where the previous owner is known.
Have you checked out Baikal .22 LR bolt action magazine rifles? These are the "AK"s of .22LR rifles made in Russia. Plain bolt action rifles 10 shot magazine but fantastically reliable and accurate, at a rock bottom price of $90-100.
May need gunsmith work for mounting of scope.

More on scopes. I use a Prostaff scope on my shotgun rifled barrel and it is dead accurate. The shotgun of course doesn't need bridge mounts.
Best of luck on your mountain cabin. I am sharing a hunting club cabin at the moment but I plan to get a shack myself; made from a non-functional caravan.
Savage 110 are a great value. Actually, the ultralight has a carbon barrel. I thought about getting one before I decided on getting a Bergara hunter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom