What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

17 hmr is reasonably more interesting than a 22. Not sure if that is available in Pakland
ok but as you suggested it maybe hard to get. so I will stick to .22 is more universally available and known.

thankyou I have seen these rifles. they comer recommended for young hands by many people.
I have recently bought a springer for my son, a tactical synthetic stock German Weihrauch HW 97 KT carbine. there was a package deal for little over £ 600 including shipment to home.
he will definitely transition to powder burner once he is ready

there is much to discuss and I think it is best that we talk in private. I was meant to respond to your earlier post too
yes I also worked out a reasonable scope to be between 90 to 120 GBP which translates to a decent scope. I am advised by veterans never to go cheap on mounts and the scope from walmart or ebay brands as they wont last more than few sessions.

I know I quoted too high a price of $1000 as a clean CZ 457 (as a benchmark ) is about 580 to 600 USD without scope or mods etc.
I think I will keep the budget to £700 for .22LR (UK is unfortunately expensive). I do plan to check out the recommended dealers in Pakistan for budget options that I might leave there before heading back to UK.

I am looking for a reliable rifle and for sure snob value will be a bonus. I just wanted to find s sweet spot where I am not paying top dollars for the features that I am never going to use. once I am used to the sport I will buy some budget rifles for regular and carefree outings and save the premium item for special occasions. again it all depends on available time and opportunity. I am planning a camping and mountain trecking trip with my old man next year March April time. despite the opposition from the females in the family he wants to build a cabin or buy a ready made caravan house in the mountains where he got some land. it seems too ambitious though but if it works out then I will share the stories on how far we got.
Hi,

You can also use springer air rifle scope for a rifle scope.

Springer air rifle scopes are built stronger than regular regular scopes---.

this .

water-pistol.jpg

I went for this , highly recomanded :

81EYcWY67UL._SX522_.jpg

Gents

what is the update on licenses ?

I heard Rana has placed his own guy who isn't letting any license through ?

any help there ?
I think you are talking about MOI (ministry of interior) licenses. Well with right contacts you can get all Pakistan from Sindh and even Punjab.

ok but as you suggested it maybe hard to get. so I will stick to .22 is more universally available and known.
a bolt action .22 is fun to shoot.

My newest acquisiton a few months ago----a GSG 922 in .22 caliber

View attachment 894192
what is the paperwork and waiting time like these days? can you walk away with a hand gun from the seller same day if your record all checks out or do you still have to wait just like for an assault rifle?

Hi,

You can also use springer air rifle scope for a rifle scope.

Springer air rifle scopes are built stronger than regular regular scopes---.
yea I agree . I got a basic model of Hawkeye that came as a package for my German Weihrauch

what is the paperwork and waiting time like these days? can you walk away with a hand gun from the seller same day if your record all checks out or do you still have to wait just like for an assault rifle?

yea I agree . I got a basic model of Hawkeye that came as a package for my German Weihrauch
Hi,

I california---there is a 10 day wait---.

In many other states---you can walkout with the gun same day.

Hi,

I california---there is a 10 day wait---.

In many other states---you can walkout with the gun same day.

Illinois, you walk out the same day. I had to get one due to my travels in South Chicago and other areas in Indiana; thank God I never had to pull it out.

centerpoint is a good optic for a springer as well.

Currently A Norinco Tokarev TT and an original Walther P38 both in 9x19 and a Lee-Enfield.

Also have a MKIV revolver but it wasn’t cared for so it’s not in shooting condition anymore.
Used to have a Type 56-II with an aim point and a laser as well much like the usual PA config, but don’t have that one anymore, honestly not that fun to shoot with those under folder stocks, the original 56s felt much more solid.

The TT is nice. I also got a Khyber TT replica from my grandfather, it was interesting to compare the two, the replicas mag wouldn’t fit into the Norinco model, but it worked the other way around somehow. Never fired that thing, didn’t want my hand to blow off 😂

Apologies for the bad picture but can you guys tell what rifle is this and how much it sells for?

Attachments

• Rif1.jpg
    Rif1.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom